The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"San Frananacisco!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"San Frananacisco!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-04 AT 00:59 AM (EST)

OK, so as a courtesy to our dial-up friends, I decided to put these photos of our Bay Area OT Meetup in a new thread. To echo what Knockers said, these ladies (and one very patient husband) were just incredible. While my DH was imagining me spending the day with psychopaths and maniacs and meeting my eventual doom (not OUR Doom, of course, that's a meetup I would definitely like to have!), I was having the time of my life. I'm very grateful that I got to spend the day with them and I'm happy to call them friends!

On to the show...

The banana immediately needed a rest after partaking of Knockers' box of wine, so we set him down for a nap among his own kind at the Ferry Building.

The next stop was over to Ginger's office right across the street. And as Knockers said, we did get to enjoy the magic that is her elevator!! That's where we learned that Craig Kilborn was quitting the late show, but that's a topic for another thread I suppose. One look at the view from Ginger's office, is enough to make you want to spend every day there! The banana spent some time out on Ginger's patio enjoying just that.

Here's a better shot at what the banana saw.

But...there was work to be done, so the banana sat down at Ginger's desk to help her do a little filing on the computer. The rest of us went for a glass of wine while the banana was hard at work.

After we finished our work (and wine), we headed out to Pier 39, where the first thing the banana wanted was a ride on the cable car. (Thank goodness, we couldn't let it drive in it's condition.)

During our stay at Pier 39, the banana encountered a "garden gnome" who was on a similar quest. We snapped this picture of the two of them together as they chatted about their respective adventures. The gnome didn't speak the language and with that, and the banana's unfortunate slurred speech, the conversation wasn't very stimulating.
ETA: Dang, I completely neglected to point out that kick-a$$ shot of Alcatraz in the background!

After another glass of wine, the banana and Knockers enjoyed a romantic moment with an orange skeleton on the Pier. The poor skeleton was dancing all alone, and looked so forlorn that Knockers and the banana felt duty-bound to relieve this poor soul of its loneliness. If only for a moment...

Then we were off to Fisherman's Wharf! No trip to San Francisco can be complete without a trip to the wharf. Hopefully this one isn't too small...the server REALLY didn't like this shot!

After even more glasses of wine, we somehow wandered in here. (Doesn't everyone? ) The girls were very, ahem, "supportive" of our banana project. We didn't stay long...

And finally, we all popped into this little pub to wet our whistles and pull out the Sharpies. Here is the final shot of the day, Mr. and Mrs. Puffy and our special guest.

We had an incredible time -- I'm sure the banana is looking forward to resting a bit before it's next big adventure! The company was truly enjoyable and once I got home and began telling DH about the day, he wished he had come along too. Hopefully the next time we all get together, he can.

Our hearts truly are in San Francisco.

an excellent project indeed!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
  greenmonstah 08-16-04 1
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! RudyRules 08-16-04 2
 Great pictures! moonbaby 08-16-04 3
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! volsfan 08-16-04 4
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! Glow 08-16-04 5
 LMAO brvnkrz 08-16-04 6
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! Asrai 08-16-04 7
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! Schnookie Palookie 08-16-04 8
   RE: San Frananacisco!!! brvnkrz 08-16-04 9
       OMH! Schnookie Palookie 08-16-04 10
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! seahorse 08-16-04 11
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! CantStandToLook 08-16-04 12
 nice pics probably clueless 08-17-04 13
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! AugustGirl 08-17-04 14
 Wooooohoooo Breezy 08-17-04 15
   RE: Wooooohoooo ginger 08-17-04 41
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! arkiegrl 08-17-04 16
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! Coconut 08-17-04 17
   RE: San Frananacisco!!! ginger 08-17-04 42
 I left my heart . . . SurvivaBear 08-17-04 18
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! Deonna 08-17-04 19
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! StarryLuna 08-17-04 20
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! DebCapsFan 08-17-04 21
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! Sagebrush Dan 08-17-04 22
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! true 08-17-04 23
 Nice pics Pensha26 08-17-04 24
   RE: Nice pics ginger 08-17-04 25
       RE: Nice pics brvnkrz 08-17-04 26
           No Joke... zombiebaby 08-17-04 27
               RE: No Joke... brvnkrz 08-17-04 28
                   LOL!!! miamicatt 08-17-04 29
                   RE: No Joke... Schnookie Palookie 08-17-04 30
                       RE: No Joke... miamicatt 08-17-04 31
                           RE: No Joke... ginger 08-17-04 37
                       RE: No Joke... brvnkrz 08-17-04 32
                           RE: No Joke... Schnookie Palookie 08-17-04 34
           RE: Nice pics ginger 08-17-04 43
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! buckeyegirl 08-17-04 33
   RE: San Frananacisco!!! miamicatt 08-17-04 35
       RE: San Frananacisco!!! Schnookie Palookie 08-17-04 36
       RE: San Frananacisco!!! ginger 08-17-04 39
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! frisky 08-17-04 38
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! DoodleBug 08-17-04 40
   RE: San Frananacisco!!! ginger 08-17-04 44
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! deerhunter 08-17-04 45
   Hey Bunter! Schnookie Palookie 08-17-04 46
       RE: Hey Bunter! deerhunter 08-17-04 47
 RE: San Frananacisco!!! Schnookie Palookie 08-17-04 48
 The Puffys are home Puffy 08-18-04 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. ""
Why that's no garden gnome! That's Warren Christopher!

An Augie Original. Action Figure Sold Separately.

Great pics Catt! I am soooooo gellus! It look like you guys had a blast! You all are beautiful!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
A most excellent adventure!!
Thanks for the great pictures!!

Flight plan by RollDdice Hooters girls for all OT peeps AND bananas!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Great pictures!"
Thank you! You look like you all had a blast! I'm sooo jealous-it's time to buy a banana costume and visit everyone on the tour!

Seeing the pics of San Francisco makes me want to visit there again. One of my favorite cities-and just look at the great people that live in the vicinity!

Fun!

Adding the gnome was a touch of genius!LOL!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
now...my heart is in SF! GREAT pics! Thanks for sharing!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
More great pics! The Puffys are such a cute couple. How nice of the Hooter girls to hold the banana.

The orange skeleton scares me a bit.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "LMAO"
Thanks Catt, I just relived yesteray again today only without the buzz. I mean, um, we weren't buzzed, we did not drink.
Thanks for the pictures and the great story of yesterday. You were great fun and I can't wait until we get together again.
Smooches

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Man, I wish I was there....you guys look so happy and the banana surely had a blast! I am as green as Monstah, envy consumes me!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
*waves* to Catt!

Great pics!

Ginger ... WOW spectacular view from your office!!! I got a little nervous looking at the banana at the ledge. Just think how funny it would have been if a gust of wind came along and the nana blew away. Would have been worse than cq letting the poor thing blow out the car window

I LOVE that pic of the orange skeleton LOL! Frisky little devil with his bony hands all over Knocker's arse

I don't think the banana will ever be the same after his visit to Hooters!

Puffy, that's such a lovely pic of you and your hubby! What a great guy to go along on the visit with all you gals.

Thanks for posting these Catt! Again, you all looked like you were having a fantastic time.

I hope the nana survives the tour!

08-16-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Um for the record and much to my surprise, the skeleton was a woman. I spent the whole dance laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. We danced for a good three or four minutes.

08-16-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "OMH!"
I didn't realize there was a live person in there. I thought it was a sculpture LOL. They don't call me a doofus for nothing

So the groping was real huh? *giggle*

I love the picture even more now!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Lvoe the pictures Catt.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-04, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
awesome pics kitty catt....wish I were there to give you a great big hug and smooch myself.

It was awesome getting to chat with you while hanging out with Mr. and Mrs. Assray friday night. It was fun chatting with cq too but she seems to have gone missing from the boards ...or wait a minute...maybe that was me

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If he drew a rainbow, I would have thought he was a twelve-year-old girl.~Debs FLOM Summary

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "nice pics"

A Kittyloaf®Original
*yeah...so i'm a little gellus. Ya gotta problem with that?*

There is no greater support than that of a sistah

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Once again I have to say I am very jealous that four of my favorites got to meet and have fun. Oh yeah, and Knockers too.

My face hurts from smiling at these pictures. What a great day you all had.

The Banana has lost it's innocence. It's been peeled. *sigh*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Wooooohoooo"
Great pictures! I love the skeleton, that is so cool.

Beware of the nanners.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Wooooohoooo"
It was a deeply romantic moment. Brave looked deep into the skeleton's, er, sockets and they waltzed like a newly-married couple, with banana ("Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the new Mr. and Mrs. Antismoking Skeleton, in their first dance..."). I laughed so hard I cried.

Actually, it was Ms. and Mrs. Antismoking Skeleton. Leave it to Brave to find out there was a girl under all of that

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Luv the pics! Looks like ya'll had a blast, and I am so gellus!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"

Love, love, love, love, love, love it! These are so much fun! You guys are so creative - it makes me nervous.

Believe me when I say that I'm gonna disinfect that banana before Dominou touches it.

08-17-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Safety, in the form of a Trojan, was used in all banana inflation activities.

But I don't blame you, Coco.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I left my heart . . . "
Great pics! I, too, wish I could tour with the banana. I guess I will have to do it vicariously. Something I touched, sat in ginger's chair, danced with Knockers, and was held by the Hooter girls!

Coco, I would definitely recommend disinfectent.

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-17-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Great pictures! I am so sad I wasn't there. (I lived in the Bay Area for about 10 years). Meeting up with the garden gnome very cute!!

Deonna

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-17-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Those pics are awesome! I can't wait to see the banana!

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
"Men! As boy crazy as I've been my whole life, I sure can't stand 'em." - Vickie Hiller, Down With Love

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-17-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
You ladies are much hotter than the Hooters girls.
*smooches*
Thanks for posting those pics, they're great.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Looks like fun. And congrats to Mr. Puffy for his patience with a few more OT loons.

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
What a wonderful time, and such a beautiful city! (I am so jealous of Ginger's view. WOW!)

Thanks for sharing your banana adventures with us!

yeah, well, my butt launched a thousand tug boats just yesterday. --Executive Princess Pooh

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-17-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Nice pics"
Glad everyone is having fun with the nannners.

08-17-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Nice pics"
God, you guys are so quick! I will be that annoying when-are-you-getting-those-damn-pictures-developed lagbehind teammate. The only pictures I can add, I think, will be of El, who enjoyed the visit tremendously.

I only wish more of you could have come -- there is obviously enough room on the roofdeck for a party, so next time?!?!?!?

Thanks again to Puffy, Katt and Brave (and brave Bruce) for a delightful and apPEALing afternoon...you guys, as they say, Rock!

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

08-17-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Nice pics"
Thank you again Ginger. I am still beside myself that I got to ride in the famed "Ginger's elevator" you really have no idea.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "No Joke..."
I dreamt about it last night(the elevator). Tell me does it serve coffee?

Cause in my dream I got a cup of coffee from it like a machine.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

Ginger looks like she has the best office in the world!

08-17-04, 12:47 PM (EST)
28. "RE: No Joke..."
No coffee but her bathroom serves boxed wine.

08-17-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "LOL!!!"
I forgot about that!!

MC Kitt-Katt in the hizzouse

08-17-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
30. "RE: No Joke..."
Ok, tell the story

08-17-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
31. "RE: No Joke..."
Haha....Puffy, Knockers and myself went in to use the bathroom and Knockers opened the backpack and poured us some wine. We just stayed in the bathroom chatting it up thinking that Ginger was in the bathroom with us but she wasn't. She was outside the bathroom waiting for us wondering what was taking us so long!

08-17-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
37. "RE: No Joke..."
They just wanted the box o wine to themselves - they were trying to ditch me. They just SAY they thought I was in the bathroom.

Once you go bananas, you never go back.

08-17-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: No Joke..."
We were polite about opening the box of wine when we first all met up. By the time we got to Ginger's office, I said EF it, I want wine. I asked Catt if she wanted some and she said hell yes. So when we were using the bathroom at Ginger's office, I broke out the box of wine from my backpack. That is where we had our first glass of wine. Ginger, Catt, Mr. Puffy and myself. We drank out of plastic 49er cups. We were all about the class. And so began the drinking, in Ginger's bathroom.

08-17-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
34. "RE: No Joke..."
Mr. Puffy was in the bathroom also? *giggle*

08-17-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Nice pics"
Oh, Jan.......

*smoosh*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Great pictures! Everyone looks like they are having a fabulous time!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice! The fellowship has begun...

08-17-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
35. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Except that now I have "San Francisco" by the Village People stuck in my head.

I wish I knew how to put that song in this thread! Share my pain!

08-17-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
36. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Be careful what you wish for. Icey might drop in to fix that for you LOL!

08-17-04, 01:23 PM (EST)
39. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
If you're going.......to San Francisco.......be sure to wear.......a lime helmet on your hair........

MKatt is so groovy.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
OMG Ginger's view is amazing!! I had no idea she worked on a roof!

Catt? You a babe. Puff? Hubba hubba. Knockers? Specfreakintacular. Gingah? *swoon* Mr. Puff? Very very brave and what a sweet, nice DH he is.

I keep looking at that skeleton pic and LMAO'ing. Knockers looks like she's thoroughly enjoying the experience.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Oh, I want to go back to San Francisco!!

Ginger - how do you get any work done with a view like that! WOW!

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
Survivor All Stars PTB Champ!

No windows here in my cube.

08-17-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
44. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Luckily, I have roaming herds of lawyers, none of whom look like Jimmy Smitts, to shield me from the roofdeck view.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
Oh I wish I were the OT banana, that's what I'd truly like to be!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Great pics, sounds like everyone had fun.

08-17-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
46. "Hey Bunter!"
Where have YOU been?

*smooch*

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-17-04, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Hey Bunter!"
I've been celebrating your B-Day!
Busy at work.

*smooch* and Happy 14K

08-17-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
48. "RE: San Frananacisco!!!"
You know, I just now got your title. Clever girl

Yeah, I am slow at times LOL.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "The Puffys are home"
The banana has safely reached Southern California after a whirlwind tour of the west coast of California. It kept hiccopping and nudging open the cooler in the back seat, looking for more wine. We all had a great time in San Francisco. It was amazing to see the number of people who asked us where we got the banana, why we had it, and the story behind it. Really fun to see all these pictures.

compliments of JSlice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •