The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bananapalooza tour comes to Chicago!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-23-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bananapalooza tour comes to Chicago!"
At least the banana will be on it's way after next weekend. The question is whether the tour will catch up to it. So far, Asrai, SherpaDave, myself and the kids and possibly Shakes (if he can fit it into his intensely busy schedule) will be at the Sox game Friday night. Deerhunter is a no and I'm waiting to hear back from Breezy, Weltek (and NolayC), pythonfan and jkokoj. They all expressed interest several months ago.

However, there is yet room for you too to catch up with the tour. I'm getting ready to order tickets for the Friday night game (August 6) so let me know soon. I do need a tour coordinator for the rest of the weekend 'cause I've got some other responsibilities I have to attend to Saturday and Sunday (though there's an outside chance I might be able to host a picnic on Saturday).

Anyone want to come?

btw - wel, python, breezy and jkokoj look for your red flags!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I saw my flag Breezy 07-23-04 1
   RE: I saw my flag greenmonstah 07-23-04 7
       RE: I saw my flag Breezy 07-23-04 13
           RE: I saw my flag greenmonstah 07-24-04 15
   RE: I saw my flag Puffy 07-23-04 9
       RE: I saw my flag greenmonstah 07-24-04 16
 RE: Bananapalooza tour comes to Chi... Schnookie Palookie 07-23-04 2
 RE: Bananapalooza tour comes to Chi... SherpaDave 07-23-04 3
   Dude, everyone would understand... IceCat 07-23-04 4
       RE: Dude, everyone would understand... SherpaDave 07-23-04 5
           SHERPS!!! emydi 07-23-04 6
               RE: SHERPS!!! SherpaDave 07-23-04 10
                   RE: SHERPS!!! emydi 07-23-04 11
                       RE: SHERPS!!! SherpaDave 07-23-04 12
           Found you a bellhop! moonbaby 07-23-04 8
               RE: Found you a bellhop! J Slice 07-24-04 14
 RE: Bananapalooza tour comes to Chi... NolayC 07-25-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I saw my flag"
I've gotten confused on the weekend, is it next weekend or the 7th and 8th? Never mind, just reread your post. OK the 7th and 8th..... I don't think I could make the game on friday unless I took the day off work.

If DH works the snowdrags that weekend, then I'm coming. I should know the answer to that tonight I hope.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I saw my flag"
Snowdrags?

An Augie Original. Action Figure Sold Separately.

What is that?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I saw my flag"
Should have actually said grassdrags, they drag race snowmobiles at the club. DH normally works those, but it's also Coast Guard festival *waves to CO* and he mentioned camping on the boat *waves to clueless* in GH.

Did you bail on the Chicago trip?

07-24-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I saw my flag"
Grassdrags? I still have nooooo idea what you are talking about...

In fact, I think you just reposted here so you could do your hussy routine of *waving* at the OT cute boys...

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I saw my flag"
What is 'snowdrags' ??

AKA Puff Homes
J Slice original
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

07-24-04, 10:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I saw my flag"
Maybe it is a drag queen thing????

Wait! Maybe Breezy is really a guy!!!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bananapalooza tour comes to Chicago!"
Good luck in getting the gang together Sittem!

Just want to remind everyone there is still an opening for the last week of August for the banana tour. If there aren't any groups getting together, we'll send it off to individuals.

Bananapalooza Tour Schedule

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bananapalooza tour comes to Chicago!"
I just booked my tickets. I'll be arriving at O'Hare at 3:24pm on August 6. I don't plan on having a lot of luggage (probably just a carry-on), so I'll likely just hop on an El and go straight to Commiskey (is it still called Commiskey) and pick up my game ticket at the will-call window, if that'll work. Will be interesting figuring out my travels from there.

Untrue CrimesSmokeLong Quarterly

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Dude, everyone would understand..."
... if you arrived with a little baggage...

07-23-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dude, everyone would understand..."
Ha!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "SHERPS!!!"
hmmpfft...chicago

and pittsburgh is chopped liver to you???

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

07-23-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SHERPS!!!"
If Pittsburgh was hosting my twenty-year high school reunion, I suspect I'd fly there, too.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SHERPS!!!"
didn't you get the email from the reunion committee?? It has been changed and it's THIS weekend...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

You better get on Expedia quick...

07-23-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SHERPS!!!"
D'oh! I could barely afford the 14-day advance purchase price.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-04, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Found you a bellhop!"

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Found you a bellhop!"

You know, she reminds me of...

"Ba da ba da da dah!
I AM your singing telegram!"
*BLAM!*

You've got the looks, I've got the brains, let's make lots of money. - Pet Shop Boys, Opportunities

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bananapalooza tour comes to Chicago!"
Weltek and I will be no go's as we have a wedding in Minneapolis that weekend.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •