The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-07, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Wow another great night, so who do you think Should Go, and who Will be going from our Top 18 Dancers.

Dancing to the Tribe!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... tribephyl 06-21-07 1
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... Sagebrush Dan 06-21-07 2
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... Snidget 06-21-07 3
       RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... Sagebrush Dan 06-21-07 11
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... emydi 06-21-07 4
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... Sagebrush Dan 06-21-07 12
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... SilverStar 06-21-07 5
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... dragonflies 06-21-07 6
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... bullzeye 06-21-07 7
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... CTgirl 06-21-07 8
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... djandy 06-21-07 9
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... Asrai 06-21-07 10
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... Dragonfire 06-21-07 13
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predic... qwertypie 06-21-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
I fully expect Dom/Sabra and Faina/Cedric to be in the bottom 3.
The third pair becomes a toss up between Jaimie/Hok, Jesus/Sara and Jimmy/Shauna.

Of those Hok and Sara are the only two who should feel super safe. (Or at least I think they should feel safe.)
Dom and Cedric seem to have the backing of the judges so I expect both of them to get through dancing for their lives.

I'm thinking either Jesus or Jimmy for the guys, will go. While either Shawna, Faina, Jaimie or Sabra for the girls. Probably Faina.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 06-21-07 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-21-07 AT 09:58AM (EST)

Boy, this is getting hard already, and because of that, I had to rewatch it just to notice the subtle differences.

The men seem to be the most improved this week, but here are my thoughts.
Unlike most here, I'm not that big of a fan of Kameron. He has appeal, but is too stiff, wooden, and limited. I think Lacey outdanced him again. I think he should be in the bottom three, but will be kept out of there due to the strength of Lacey. I agree that he lacked the pizazz, and Lacey suffered for it. Unless he gets better, this may start putting them into the bottom three next week.

That said, the bottom three will probably be:
Faina/Cedric: Both are good and would have done well last year, but this is this year, and the competition is much rougher.

Jamie/Hok: No way was this a samba. The rolls were clunky beyond belief. Like Nigel, I hope they get to the rule of DWTS, and get back to what the dances really are, and not just throw some stuff out there to be entertaining. Hok may have the fan base, but I don't think it's there for Jamie.

Lauren/Neil: Neil has proved to get better this week, and totally stole the show from Lauren. I put these here because of Lauren. I thought she'd be the one with the most potential, but she is leaving me colder and colder.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see it be Cedric and any of the women, but probably 1) Jamie or 2) Faina, although I think Lauren should be the one going. I think the judges may want to see what Dominic can do before cutting him loose. (of course, I thought the same thing about Ricky last week).

Edited cuz I still can't decide which of the women will go.

More wagging, less barking.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Yep, I didn't put picks out because I didn't get a chance to review the dances.

The competition is really tough this year and so many peeps are just so good. Sigh.

I do agree that most of these dancers would have made the top 10 easily last year. This year there really isn't anyone that is not up to the competition, people are doing so well when out of their element.

I just want to keep them all every week.

Dancing to the Tribe!

06-21-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of tears on Thursdays. This is a hard one.

More wagging, less barking.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Should be bottom 3:

Neil Lauren
Jesus Sara
Faina Cedric

Should go: Lauren and Cedric

Will be bottom 3

Faina Cedric
Jaimie Hok
Jimmy Shauna

Will go: Shauna and Jimmy

06-21-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Lauren is the one I keep forgetting to put in my bottom three. She seemed to have so much potential at the beginning, and just hasn't lived up to it.
So...I'm gonna go change my list.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Yikes. This is really hard. I don't think any couple was bad last night. There were only individuals who weren't really up to par.

My choice for B3 would be

Cedric/Faina
Lauren/Neil
Hok/Jamie

And I'd like to see Cedric and Faina going home. Cedric is the weakest of the guys, and while Faina did well last night, she leaves me cold.

As for what will actually happen? I haven't a clue.

Flashy moves by Tribe!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
All I know is my PTTE is gonna be so screwed up.

I would like Cedric to stay. He is so unique, and from my town! But I think he will go.

Girls? I dunno.

Tribe danced me!

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-21-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
This is going to be tough - I enjoyed most of the performances last night and I didn't DVR so that I can review. I am going to give a number of the dancers some slack for the heat they took over the choreography or the music at this stage, and judge on my perception of the dancing alone.

I think bottom three will be:

Sabra and Dominic
Fania and Cedric
Shanua and Jimmy

Booted: Shauna and Cedric.

Snidget's to blame!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
This week it's hard again - no one did horribly, even Cedric who was hesitant had moments of grace and fluidity that looked nice in the foxtrot.

Bottom Three:

Cedric and Faina - they did the worst, they don't have any chemistry or personality.

Jimmy and Shauna - as Dan would say, "it was okay." Maybe last week's performance influenced me, but I could see them both on Broadway - this hip hop seemed too perky to me.

Jaimie and Hok - like them both but this dance didn't do anything for me

Going home: Cedric and Shauna

Spotlighted by Tribe

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-21-07, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Should be bottom 3:

Faina/Cedric
Jaimie/Hok
Shauna/Jimmy

Should go: Shauna/Cedric

Will be bottom 3:

Faina/Cedric
Shauna/Jimmy
Sabra/Dominic

Will go: Shauna/Cedric (I hope)

djandy

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Should Go:

Jimmy/Shauna
Cedric/Faina
Neil/Lauren

Cedric/Shauna

Will Go:

Jimmy/Shauna
Cedric/Faina
Neil/Lauren

Jimmy/Lauren

Dragonfire 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-21-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dragonfire Click to send private message to Dragonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Bottom three

Fania and Cedric
Shanua and Jimmy
Jamie and Hok

Going home: Shanua and Cedric

Cedric just isn't getting the partnering and Shanua is getting lost in the crowd of excellent women they have this season.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-07, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 18 predictions"
Bottom three
Cedric/Faina
Neil/Lauren
Lacey/Kameron

Will go Faina and Cedric.
Should go Faina (or Lauren) and Cedric

Oops! Tribe did me again!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •