The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-07, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"

I knew from the first second that red-starry haired man appeared on my screen that he was going to be my crush this year. And then he goes and does that routine on the first night.

Oh.My.Ga.

Se powerful (hello, arms!) so sexy. And? he seems like a nice guy to boot. I think I've watched that performance about 10 times already, and I see many more viewings in my future.

Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Anyone willing to make me a sexy Kameron siggie? I know, sexy Kameron is kind of redundant, but you know what I mean. *grin*

Flashy moves by Tribe!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... tribephyl 06-16-07 1
   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... SilverStar 06-16-07 2
       RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... emydi 06-18-07 19
 RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-16-07 3
   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... SilverStar 06-16-07 4
       RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-16-07 5
 RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... tribephyl 06-16-07 6
   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-16-07 7
   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... bullzeye 06-17-07 8
   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... qwertypie 06-17-07 9
       RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... tribephyl 06-17-07 10
           RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-17-07 11
   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-17-07 12
       RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Snidget 06-17-07 13
           RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-17-07 16
       RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... tribephyl 06-17-07 14
           RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-17-07 15
               RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... sharnina 06-19-07 20
                   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... tribephyl 06-19-07 21
   RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... arkiegrl 06-17-07 17
       RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Sagebrush Dan 06-18-07 18
           RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... emydi 06-19-07 23
 RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" ... Glow 06-19-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Everyone is in danger of the BinkWink.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-16-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
*squeeeel!* OMG. I love it so much. You've outdone yourself this time Tribey. Thank you!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-07 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

OMH this is an AWESOME siggie....Tribey you've outdone yourself! Another nickname sticks!

Omh this is so cute I love pugs...only small dog I'd ever have...but he looks like he's fake sleeping...

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-07, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
But what do you really think? Have you found yourself a favorite yet?

Actually, the more I see Kameron, the more I like him, too. He seems to have pretty good energy, and may be a really good match for Lacey. Love his hair. I want to do that.

06-16-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
A favorite? Hm. I hadn't really thought about it.

Star <3 Tribe
You should! Post pics! That would be awesome. I'm sure Sweetie would love it. *grin*

06-16-07, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"

I just may. I will be job hunting soon, and I'm not sure how seriously they would take a 55 year old with a mohawk, etc. OTOH, with the direction I'm headed, it may be a plus. Sweetie? would kill me, then slowly get used the idea, then never forgive me.

06-16-07, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Pictures?
Of Kam?
Okay.

First, you should go here...
Kameronfans
Look in Fanpictures. Pre-SYTYCD. & SYTYCD
Oh and his non-official myspace, which has a YouTube clip of his and Lacey's first dance.
He's cute. That's Fo Sho!!

Dancing...

With Lacey...

My personal favorite...

06-16-07, 11:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
*thud*

Ihave a new favorite.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-17-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Oh Man, why do I feel like I am in the high school showers again? Looks down....sigh.

Snidget's to blame!

I must admit - he is one of my fave's as well. For...other reasons though.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
I am desperately trying to come up with a PG-13 comment that won't get me banned from the boards, but alas, I cannot.

06-17-07, 02:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
...Perhaps he'll take you skateboarding some time?

Yeah. I see what you mean. That was hard.

06-17-07, 03:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-07 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

Nope....I keep trying and it keeps coming back to one subject. So, speaking of skateboarding.....

Yeah, Tribe, it certainly seems to be. Oh.

06-17-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-07 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Skateboarding aside, I love that first picture of Lacey and him. Really great shot of both of them.
Tribe, after seeing that dance on YouTube, what was your impression?

ETF: stupidity

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"

Dancing to the Tribe!

You can fix stupidity with editing? You should right a book about that, I've got a long list of people to send it to.

06-17-07, 06:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"

The stupidity book is coming out soon. Based upon experience with my own stupidity alone, the entire set will be larger than the Enclopedia Britannica.
This particular example comes under posting something without reading all the threads first — like, "Hey Tribe, do you think this might be on YouTube" without realizing he'd just said it a couple posts earlier.

06-17-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Tribe, after seeing that dance on YouTube, what was your impression?

Lacey rocks. Kameron is a prop.
A prop that has great arms and a visible skateboard line.

Ummm...really? Lacey absolutely threw herself into this routine. (Both literally and figuratively.)
So major props to her for bringing more then swing with her.
However, I was slightly unimpressed with Kam's performance. It looked chunky and somewhat unemotional. There was certainly some awesome chemistry between the two dancers which is why it ended up looking soo good. But technically, Kam was far less "invested" in this routine. Noticeably so when compared to his partner.

06-17-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Totally agree on quality of dancing on both parts and on chemistry. If she keeps this up, I could be crushing on her instead of Anya.

Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
—Mark Twain

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-19-07, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
I just watched that clip again and I have to say that I think Kameron did his job spot on. I think that whole dance was about Lacy's character and her feelings - maybe through her eyes. It sort of reminded me of the song and video "Drive". The girl is the only active figure throughout the entire video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBLGlb-MOGg

Hey Tribe, do you think I could get one of those cool SYTYCD sigs? I've been watching along with you guys, just haven't jumped in the conversation up till now.

Words must be weighed and not counted.

Shar's World

06-19-07, 04:31 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Here is your siggie my darlin'...

And to stay on topic...
I have to say that I think Kameron did his job spot on. I think that whole dance was about Lacy's character and her feelings
If his job were only to be a good partner for Lacey's showcase then yes, he did his job.
However, what time he did have apart from her on stage was not spent doing his moves correctly.

And by correctly, I mean with emotion. Lyrical/Contemporary is especially tuned to emotions. Using them to potray movement is essential and every time Kameron was away from Lacey, his arm movements were staccato, his jumps were flawed and his spins were looking a bit "thought out".
Lacey absolutely went balls out. And maybe it was all about her, but in a competition like this you need to stand out.
I guarantee you, Mia never said, just make sure that Lacey shines and you take a spot in the non-lit area.

It's that little bit extra that I'm looking for and as far as the first dance from Lacey and Kameron is concerned, he did not do his job. IMO

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
I generally don't like the contemporary style of dance, but OMG! I love this one. I have watched that clip about 10 times this weekend.

06-18-07, 01:56 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
Yeah, I think I've worn my video tape out on that one. Nothing could touch that one. And as for emotional intensity, I don't remember anything being that good last year (except maybe when Jaymz fell off the stage *snort*)

No really, that was an extraordinary piece of work.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
oh sweetie you need to get a DVR...with lots of memory

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The "I (totally) LOVE Kameron" thread"
With you. Love him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •