The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-08-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
I'm wondering if the fact that Lacey is Benji's sister will influence the way people vote. Or Danny, Travis's brother, who we didn't even see until last night. Then there's Faina. Stanislav didn't get as far as Benji and Travis in the competition last year, will Faina get further?

It's a Syren kind of summer

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will the siblings fan bases car... tribephyl 06-08-07 1
   RE: Will the siblings fan bases car... emydi 06-08-07 2
       RE: Will the siblings fan bases car... Sagebrush Dan 06-08-07 3
           RE: Will the siblings fan bases car... qwertypie 06-08-07 4
               RE: Will the siblings fan bases car... Sagebrush Dan 06-08-07 5
 RE: Will the siblings fan bases car... CantStandToLook 06-09-07 6
 RE: Will the siblings fan bases car... qwertypie 06-13-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-07, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
Firstly, I think that it will mostly depend on their dancing.
We are a fickle bunch, but a fickle bunch who like good dancing.
(Except when there are celebrities involved.)
There is also a certain amount of personality that obviously plays a part too. And this is where I think we'll be seeing a lot less of Danny, very soon. Lack of pre-show buzz mixed with "villian" editing for Top20 reveal will most likely equal less votes.

Lacey and Faina will last a bit longer into the game. With Lacey outlasting Faina simply because of better connections.

However, I definitely see Faina breaking her brother's SYTYCD tenure record. Whereas benjette will never outlast her brother.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
Meh I don't like all this nepotism (you know lacey would not have been final spot but for...)and that goes for the little chicky that helped last year...but why did they wait so long to tell us about danny's conn to Travi?

Out with Tranji, it's Dancey this year! I wonder if they'll be evil enuf to pair them like Benyelle, etc.

Didn't Benji say Shut the front door last year? I know it could be a family saying but come on.....

What I wanna know is where is Dmitry's twin brother?

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"

Didn't Benji say Shut the front door last year?

He said that when Tribe went over for one of his visits.

Anyway, I'm willing to give Lacey a chance. Her biggest challenge will be to un-Benji herself as much as possible but, because of genetics, that may not be possible.

I don't get springing Danny on us until the last minute, either. Maybe they're gonna pull an ANTM on us and give us a diva to hate.

I think the family connections will hurt, rather than help, in the long run.

Dmitry's twin brother? They're gonna bring him in as a last minute replacement for Danny so that Pasha will have some hotness competition. Then they're gonna have an exhibition dance similar to Tranji between Dmitry and his twin brother, but it will be based upon a stripper dance.

Taken to another world by Arkie

*cute voice* Look at us, getting all conspiracy-ish.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
Someone is sure feeling his oats today!

Very much looking forward to the strip off.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
*r-r-r-r-uff!*

Born and bred by Arkie

Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
óMark Twain

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-07, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
I think of all the siblings Faina might actually fair the best because Stanislav wasn't around too long last year. I expect Lacey to be constantly compared to Benji last year and have problems living in his shadow. Travis' brother is going to be short lived because of his attitude. I doubt his dancing will even come into play.

Future so bright, gotta wear shades

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Will the siblings fan bases carry over?"
I think it will also depend on how much pimpage the judges and host do. If they over play the family connection, then expect there to be audience backlash.

Oops! Tribe did me again!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •