The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The return of 24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-13, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The return of 24"
Wow. Now that Howard Gordon has been so successful with Homeland and also has two more new shows, Legends, coming on TNT, and Tyrant, coming on FX (with a pilot directed by 2-time Academy Award-winning director Ang Lee), you'd think he'd have forgotten about 24 -- which, after all, belonged to Ron Howard and Brian Graer's Imagine Entertainment.

But no.

He and Kiefer Sutherland have decided to bring back 24 on Fox as a short-season (12-episode) show, although with all the events still occurring in 24 hours.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/05/24-eyes-return-as-limited-series-on-fox-kiefer-sutherland-in-talks/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The return of 24 trigirl 08-19-13 1
   RE: The return of 24 AyaK 05-22-14 3
 RE: The return of 24 PsychoKitty 05-05-14 2
 I LOVE THIS SHOW! moonbaby 05-27-14 4
   RE: I LOVE THIS SHOW! CTgirl 05-29-14 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-19-13, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The return of 24"
I have to say I love all these shows that do the short, cable format seasons. Better storytelling, less filler.

I am excited about this 12 ep 24. No Kim and a mountain lion this time around.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10323 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-14, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The return of 24"
There aren't many mountain lions in the UK. Maybe we should export some!

PsychoKitty 721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-14, 04:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The return of 24"
Oh Boy! It starts tomorrow night! 2 hours Monday May 5th! I'll be watching. I've missed Jack! : )

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

moonbaby 17090 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-14, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I LOVE THIS SHOW!"
Didn't watch the original, I know, I know, how stupid but you don't need to see the original to watch LAD. So action packed, so good! WATCH IT!

CTgirl 7189 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-14, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LOVE THIS SHOW!"
So far Moonie, this is the best season of 24 evah! (I watched some but not all of the seasons before.) Gotta love Jack Bauer!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •