The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Drunken Danielle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FLfan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FLfan Click to send private message to FLfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Drunken Danielle"
First time poster, so please excuse if I'm doing it wrong. Does it strike anybody else that Danielle is a full-blown alcoholic? All she seems to do is get drunk and beg for more booze. Then, she sits around bragging about how great she is and how useless everybody else is, especially Janelle. I, for one, will be glad to see her leave!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Drunken Danielle Savahnna 08-28-06 1
   RE: Drunken Danielle AugustGirl 08-28-06 2
       RE: Drunken Danielle Savahnna 08-28-06 3
       RE: Drunken Danielle Hoobie 08-30-06 7
 RE: Drunken Danielle Aruba 08-28-06 4
   RE: Drunken Danielle MarkP 08-29-06 5
       RE: Drunken Danielle Aruba 08-29-06 6
       RE: Drunken Danielle Aruba 08-30-06 8
 RE: Drunken Danielle jeffr 08-30-06 9
   RE: Drunken Danielle JoshInSGV 08-30-06 10
       RE: Drunken Danielle tamarama 08-30-06 11
           RE: Drunken Danielle Sketchyboi 08-30-06 12
               RE: Drunken Danielle Aruba 08-30-06 13
                   RE: Drunken Danielle nicolemay 08-30-06 14
                       RE: Drunken Danielle Buggy 08-30-06 15
                       RE: Drunken Danielle Aruba 08-31-06 16
                           RE: Drunken Danielle FLfan 08-31-06 17
                       RE: Drunken Danielle JoshInSGV 08-31-06 20
               RE: Drunken Danielle tamarama 08-31-06 19
       RE: Drunken Danielle jeffr 08-31-06 18
           RE: Drunken Danielle JoshInSGV 08-31-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-28-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
Hi FLfan Your first post was great!

To me they're all exempt from judgement about booze while they're in the house. If someone didn't drink before, it's probably enough to make you start...

My guess is that they're probably hving some fun with the editing getting the drunk Danielle clips.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
Not to give anything away to those who don't do the spoiling/love feeds, but from the feeds from last night they will have a lot of drunk Danielle material. A lot.

A.Lot.

And welcome to FLfan!

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-28-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
That'll make her daughter proud.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
I was disappointed that they didn't really show how drunk and annoying Danielle REALLY was during the HOH doorbell ringing phase. I wish she would have left in week one.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-28-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
Welcome FLfan!

I don't view the live feeds and Danielle is one of my least favorite HGs, but based on what I saw last night I didn't think she was drunk? They did show her drinking wine, but booze runs pretty freely in the House.

As far as saying how great she is...this disillusional hampster was saying that even when competitions were being handed to her. AND THAT'S WHEN SHE WAS SOBER!!!

Had she been sitting next to anyone other than Alison she would have been gone in week one; but when/if she does go, better late than never.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-29-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
I think you need to watch the live feeds to get the full effect of how much she really drinks (lets just say for a first time post you hit the nail right on the head here).

08-29-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
Thanks for the invite, but Danielle sober is more than I care to watch. Danielle drunk I can do without. If so, I agree with Savannah...GREAT EXAMPLE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!!!

08-30-06, 06:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
OK...after last night's episode the verdict (for those who do not view the live feed) is in. Danielle is a drunk. I could see it in her eyes especially in the DR.
For you Danielle lovers who say her eyes looked that way because she was crying?...Sorry, but I worked in a club/bar for a year and a half. I know the difference.

jeffr 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
She maybe a drunk and I am ready for her to leave but let's not take away that she is a great player. She went from leaving the first week to everyone wanting her in their aliance because of her strategic play. She just got got screwed by better players in Will and Boogie.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
I'm sorry, but I seem to remember that the only true alliance she had was with James. I don't remember every hamster dying to be in an alliance with Dani. None of the Sovs (except James) wanted to allign with her. Erika and Marcellas were forced into a loose alliance with her because of the circumstances. And, the LOD alliance was an arrangement that CT exploited to their advantage. So, I fail to see how Danielle was such a coveted ally inside the house. I think she was overconfident and stupid, which is why now she's about to be evicted.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
>>overconfident and stupid<<

Gotta agree with you here.

Didn't see Danielle's season, but I had heard she should have won -- that she was a good player.

REALLY disappointed. She has consistently over-played this game. Over-playing is how she got nominated in week 1.

I can see how she and James ended up together -- they're 2 of a kind:

Hypocritical, egotistical, over-scheming, conspiracy-spouting whiners with a marked lack of self-perception.

Oh, and "stress of being filmed 24/7" or not...Danielle drinks a scary amount. I can't imagine allowing myself to get stupid drunk nearly every night ESPECIALLY since it's all being taped.

Sketchyboi 31 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sketchyboi Click to send private message to Sketchyboi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
Geeeesh, people. Okay, maybe Danielle over played this season, etc, etc... maybe she has had a bit much to drink on occasion... that hardly makes her a "drunk" or an "alcoholic".

I find these boards a ton of fun, and I often join in on the "bashing" of players, however, throwing around words like "alcoholic" is not funny at all, nor is it fair, when none of us really have a clue about Danielle and her drinking habits. Not cool. Even in gest.

08-30-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
I totally agree with you about calling someone an "alcoholic" without knowing the individual personally...but when someone has had too much to drink, you can rightfully refer to them as a "drunk".

nicolemay 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nicolemay Click to send private message to nicolemay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
I can remember last season a certain person (Jani) getting really drunk and making an ##### of herself. Jani and Beau acted like idiots when they got drunk and got into that fight with each other. I wouldn't call her or Beau a "drunk or an "alcoholic". They ALL drink in the house, she just decided to drink a lot! I probably would have too if Erica did that to me. A drunk or an alcoholic are people that do it all of the time and need help. I really don't think that Danielle has a problem.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
I don't know that Danielle has a problem, I dont think she has a problem. I think that the stress is getting to her, bad and that she has been drinking quite a bit.

The 3 or 4 minutes that was shown on the show Tuesday, was cut from about 25 minutes of a drunken tirade, complete with badly slurred speech , drunken mannerisms and smoking ( she usually hides when she smokes so her Dad and her Kids don't see her do it). She went off on Erika, so much that Erika went into the house looking for Woogie to protect her from Dani, and then hid from her in the HOH the rest of the night.

I would never speculate whether she has a problem with alcohol in her real life, but that fact is, she was wasted the other night, very drunk. If there was even the slightest chance that Erika wasn't going to put her on the block, Dani blew it.

08-31-06, 05:34 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
An alcoholic is someone with a cronic problem. You don't know that unless you personal know the individual. Someone who is drunk means that they drank alot.
Janelle and Beau drank alot when they got in their catfight last season, hence they were drunk.
Danielle drank alot to drown her sorrows about being potentially put up by Erika, hence she was drunk.

Most people have experienced times when they drank too much. When they did; they were drunk. Doesn't mean all of them are "alcoholics."

FLfan 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FLfan Click to send private message to FLfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
The dictionary defines "alcoholism" as "the excessive use of intoxicating beverages." If you were watching the live feeds or keeping up with them in the bashers forum, you would be aware that Danielle has consistently gotten drunk every time they have had alcohol in the house (which has been quite frequently). She has gone to the DR room on a number of occasions and "begged for more alcohol" (her words). A number of times, she has told the others that she needed a drink bad. She has even hidden beer from the other hg so she could have it for breakfast. This was the basis for my suggesting that she might have a problem; it was not a one-time occurrence.

08-31-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
The big difference between the drunken brawl between Janelle and Beau last season (I can't believe I'm going to defend someone from the Fiendship) is that it was an isolated incident. They didn't make it a habit of getting completelly trashed during their stay in the house. Danielle, on the other hand, is constantly getting drunk inside the house. Obviously, I don't know her well enough to say that she's an alcoholic. But, I can definitelly say that she drinks excessivelly, which was detrimental to her game because she started acting like a lunatic. That sealed her fate. So long, Dani. Enjoy sequester!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

FOR CLARIFICATION:

I did NOT call Danielle a drunk -- I said she got/gets drunk. that's different.

I didn't even use the word alcoholic.

(edited because it's hard to type with mittens on)

jeffr 25 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

JoshinSV,

Now way. We must have been watching a different show. James aligned with her. Chill town was looking for suggestions after they aligned with her (they also felt they needed to get her out or she would win it all). As much as Marcellas hated her, he felt he needed to align with her to get further in the game. Erica the same thing. I think many player looked at her as a very strong player with a good strategic mind. Why do think she has not been put up for eviction until now and it was a backdoor at that?

I am not saying she is the greatest player but she is no question one of the top players. She played the same way in her season and made it to the final two.

08-31-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Drunken Danielle"
Jeff,
I think we're saying the same things from different perspectives. To me, Danielle's only true ally in the game was James. CT just used Danielle to further their agenda. Ultimatelly, Danielle was seen as responsible for Kaysar's eviction in the eyes of Janelle/Howie. CT remained free of responsability, even though they had engineered the whole thing. Erika's true allegiance is to Boogie, not Danielle. And Marcellas only seeked protection from the floaters (not just Danielle) when he stupidly believed that Janelle had turned on him, which resulted in a self-fulfilled prophecy because his behavior is what prompted Janelle to nominate him. Regardless, Marcellas never really had Dani's back. He would have turned on her in a second if it had been beneficial to his game. So, I don't think he was a true ally to her either.

As far as Danielle not getting nominated, I don't really think it had to do with Danielle herself as a player. The first 4 weeks were completelly controlled by the Sovereign alliance and James was the main reason why Danielle was kept safe (except for week 1 because Danielle overplayed her hand). Why do you think that Janelle targeted Diane instead of going after Danielle, like she originally intended? She was afraid of James' retaliation. Unfortunatelly, he retaliated anyway because Diane was another of his safety nets.

The bottom line is that I don't think Danielle had any strong bonds with any of the other houseguest, besides James. If she had formed strong alliances, she wouldn't be in the position that she's in, would she?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •