The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official RTVW Summary: Big Brother All-Stars Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-06, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official RTVW Summary: Big Brother All-Stars Episode 10"
Well, incase you have missed big brother we will have a recap of the Nomination ceremony than the opening credits and another recap of the nomination ceremony. Honestly, how much recap does one person need. Who ever is the editor for this show needs to go back to editing school. But for those who didn't watch last season, Janelle wore that same shirt last season.

Janelle is in the diary room saying she wants to keep Boggie in the house and her speech about him was fake. That she wants him to win the POV so she can nominate another floater.

James is dumbfounded at Janelle's nominations. and is venting his anger everywhere and to anyone who will listen. (Maybe he is this mad cause Janelle is nominating everyone in his side alliance, poor James)

Janelle and Will statagize about the POV and then he leaves and sends Boggie up to talk with Janelle about POV and make a deal.

Diane, Dani, Marci and Erika talking and coming to the realization that the floaters are under attack. (Took long enough on that one)

Janelle comes out as everyone is going to bed and says its time to pick the players for the Veto competition, which will happen sometime in the morning. when its announced the players have 1 minute to get outside or they are automatically out.

Janelle raches into the bacg of names and picks the ball that allows her to pick anyone so she chooses Howie.

Erika reaches in a picks Diane's name

Mike reaches in and pick the ball that allows him to choose anyone he wants so guess who he picks. Yup, Will, what a shocker that was.

America's choice starts where America gets to choose how often the houseguests are woken up. And because we are so mean they get woken up every 15 minutes. The wake up calls started at 12:30am and some of them were very annoying. Screaming, loud noises and just plain stupid talk. (Apperently one of them was from Ivette that i read on another board)

Janelle whispers to Howie to not let Diane or Erika win POV cause they will use it.

Finally at 5am a siren goes off for a wake up call and a voice says Veto competition in 60 seconds and counts down, everyone makes it outside.

Once outside the houseguests see what looks like 6 electric chairs, and a table covered up. this is called "The Tourture Test"
A word or phrase will be spelled backwords 1 letter at a time on a small tv screen, the first person to guess right gets to torture another houseguest. If you answer incorrectly your out of the game. The first person with 3 correct wins POV. Janelle reveals the covered table with eyepatch goggles, worms, ice, neck braces and headphones.

Mike answers first and tortures Howie with the headphones that have a screaming woman in them.

Will answers wrong and is out of the game

Howie answers correct and tortures Diane with worms on her feet

Mike answers right and tortures Howie with ice on his feet

Janelle answers correctly and tortures Diane with the eye patch magnified goggles

Mike answers correctly and wins POV. ( The whole time during this i must add that Erika looked like she was from the night of the living dead. She is the worst looking person when they get no sleep i must say.)

After winning in celebration, Boggie had kicked a pair of the goggles that were on the ground, and not realizing they were glass, he cut his foot open. In the end he had to get 10 stitches in his foot.

Back in the HOH room, Janelle, Marci and Erika (Marci doing all the talking) are grilling poor Janelle about putting Will up in Boggie's place.

After James, Kaysar and Howie are questioning Janelle about POV competition (James doing all the talking here) and asking why go after Diane and what a dumb move to not attack Boggie during comp.

Later in HOH room Janelle and will have a quiet discussion on everyone's motivation to put Will up and how its only to save their own a$$es and screw Janelle for next week. ( I believe this to be true, it maybe Will's plan to keep him in but I think it can work for Janelle as well)

Next up is the Luxury Competition. Huge plug for Tallegeda Nights. Which ever teams wins this competition will get a private movie screening and all the junk food they can handle. Even if the houseguest is on slop they can indulge in the junk food, this includes George.

the 2 teams had a pit crew like set up where they had to add decals to a race car, clean the windows, add gas and change a tire, get back in the car, wave a flag and honk the horn. The team who does this the fastest wins.

The 2 teams are 1. The Blue team called "Shake" is Danielle, Boggie, James, Janelle, Will and Diane

Team 2 is the Red team called "Bake" George, Erika, Kaysar, Howie and Marci.
( The teams were even cause Boggie didn't participate in the actions he hosted it the game for both teams but could only partake in winning if the blue team wins)

All in all everyone moved fast. Chicken george must have been the fastest of everyone and Marci the slowest from what I saw, he just pranced around.

The Red team finished in 1:53 and the Blue team finished with 1:37. BLUE TEAM WINS (poor george really wanted to eat)

Will makes an a$$ of himself diving into the candy cause he is on slop this week. ( I think Will is really a 10 year old boy) says he was on that candy like "Stank on a monkey. (I've heard of white on rice but ok what ever) and more plug for the movie. (way to waste even more time by not showing what actually goes on in the house)

after Janelle tells S6 that she is going to put Diane up and James just looses it, calling her a liar and says him nominating Jase was their idea not his BLAH BLAH BLAH, she replies that it is whats best for her right now and James goes to the DR and says that alliance is done for him. he wakes Dani up to tell her about Diane going up and he tells her that if he gets HOH on Thursday he is going to bacjdoor that b!tch (Janelle)

Mike calls Veto ceremony. (just as im about to yawn at the pointless speeches that are about to take place BLAH BLAH BLAH every week same crap whine whine whine) Boggie starts talking and says he is removing himself. What????? Erika didn't have to give a poitless speech? That is the best Veto ceremony yet.

Janelle says this was the most difficult decision so far for her BLAH BLAH BLAH and says she is putting up Diane, who looked like she was about to cry on the spot while going to the chair.

The show ends with Boggie and Will in the DR with the best ending to a show, they are holding their fingers to their ear and mouth like a phone.

mike: RING RING RING
will: yo
mike: I was at the veto ceremony and just as i thought Janelle was about to say your name...........she called Dianes instead
Both: drop their phones and laugh hysterically. Way to go CT.

sorry if there is spelling mistakes, its late, im tired and just tried to get this out for all of you quickly.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brot... strid333 08-03-06 1
   RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brot... oasisfan1994 08-03-06 2
       RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brot... strid333 08-04-06 3
           RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brot... oasisfan1994 08-04-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-03-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brother All-Stars Episode 10"
I liked this thorough summary!

Three is the perfect number.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-03-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brother All-Stars Episode 10"
Thanks, i think, are you being sarcastic or serious, its hard to tell out here.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-04-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brother All-Stars Episode 10"
Serious. I missed watching the episode so all the details were great to catch up!

Three is the perfect number.

08-04-06, 01:40 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Official RTVW Summary: Big Brother All-Stars Episode 10"
Well thanks. Catch my summary for Sunday's show for all who will miss it. Should be a good one with that HOH competition.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •