The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This would be a great twist!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

HowiesBF 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HowiesBF Click to send private message to HowiesBF Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This would be a great twist!"
To add some excitement to this very dull season, maybe the producers can steal this idea I just had...

Two weeks out of this season, instead of HOH nominating two HGs for eviction, he/she could nominate two evicted HGs to re-enter the house. Then the HGs have to vote for who they want to come back in. Four evictees will get a chance to come back in, two will re-enter.

Whatcha all think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This would be a great twist! shantheWOman 07-28-06 1
   RE: This would be a great twist! HistoryDetective 07-28-06 2
       RE: This would be a great twist! ginger 07-28-06 3
 RE: No. foonermints 07-28-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This would be a great twist!"
It's been done. The HOH didn't nominate them, but two got to re-enter before.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This would be a great twist!"
Yes, this is a variation on what has happened in previous season, on both Big Brother and other reality shows (like the Ghost Tribe from Survivor: Panama), but we have not seen exactly this scenario yet.

The idea is interesting --- but not for All Stars. All of these hamsters are having their Second Chance right now (and Third Chance for Kaysar) --- and we've already seen enough voting to get into the house for one season. It's time to stick to voting to get them out of the house.

I remember when Kaysar return. Who was the other one? (I didn't follow Big Brother closely until the fourth season.)

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This would be a great twist!"
Amy. And wasn't Chiara peeved?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No."
If they brought back AliWhore and Jase, I'd just skip the margaritas and start drinking straight from the bottle.

Handcrafted by RollDice
Please kill me now, Lord.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •