The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poor George"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poor George"
I'm really starting to dislike this buncha self-important snobs. Yeah, George is kinda goofy, but they're treating him like he's the mentally-challenged cousin that they really don't want around. So they pretty much don't have anything to do with him, and when they do it's something mean and degrading.

OK, so he's not a hunky-guy, and he's willing to do just about anything for a laugh and to be liked. But I haven't seen him do anything mean to deserve what they're giving him, other than to not be one of the "cool" ones.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poor George brvnkrz 07-24-06 1
   RE: Poor George syren 07-24-06 3
       RE: Poor George brvnkrz 07-24-06 4
           RE: Poor George AugustGirl 07-24-06 8
               RE: Poor George HistoryDetective 07-24-06 12
   RE: Poor George Breezy 07-24-06 5
       RE: Poor George brvnkrz 07-24-06 6
       RE: Poor George AugustGirl 07-24-06 9
 RE: Poor George KScott 07-24-06 2
 RE: Poor George Savahnna 07-24-06 7
   RE: Poor George bdemoney 07-24-06 10
       RE: Poor George Savahnna 07-24-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poor George"
For me, I don't care for him in this game because I don't think he belongs there. Not because he is goofy, but because I don't think he is a game player. All Stars, for me, should be the best of the best. And IMHO, he is not one of the best. Personally, I can't wait for him to leave so that we can be left to watch the real sharks play the game.

A wonderful Tribe original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poor George"
I agree with everything you just said.

I don't think him nor Marc. should be in there.

07-24-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poor George"
Agreed. I'm not so sure about Diane either. She may not be cut throat enough. Although she may use her tears and crying as part of her cut throat strategy.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Poor George"
Agree with everything you said about George and Diane.

If Diane had been such a great player she should have been able to convince Drew to take her to the finals and not Cowboy.

I wish Roddy was in there. Would love to see him and Kaysar chat about things. Anything. I'm tired of Chill Town's fart conversations and Howie's boobie conversations.

Oh, Roddy...I miss you.

Oh! Did you say Marcellus is a poser, too? Cuz I agree with that. Marcellus shouldn't be in there either.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Poor George"
If Diane had been such a great player she should have been able to convince Drew to take her to the finals and not Cowboy.

I think that you underestimate what a Slime Monkey Drew was. Considering that Diane's handjobs only got her to #3, I don't want to know what kind of "convincing" would have convinced Drool to take her into the Final 2.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Poor George"
I agree, if CG is one of the best of the best then BB has some major problems. (even more then the fact that Chenbot is the worst.host.ever)

Summer breeze by Tribey.

07-24-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Poor George"
Yes she is. Good thing she's sleeping with the boss.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Poor George"
Chenbot is the worst.host.ever

Yeah! What Breezy said.

Wouldn't you love to see Jeffy dealing with these hamsters?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poor George"
I agree, I really like CG. I never saw the 1st 3 BB's but would have liked to see CG then. Has he changed or was he the same back then? I have no idea why James nominated him other than he doesn't like him because CG is no threat!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Poor George"
I think this group outside of George are the mentally challenged ones. After a certain age.....most decent people learn there's nothing "Cool" about acting "cool".

Sadly....that can be "life" at all ages. Insecure people need a scapegoat...or a common target or topic to make fun of to "fit in".

Totally agree with the thread.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-24-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Poor George"
I have started to feel a bit bad for George as well. It seems for whatever reason everyone in the house is ostracizing him and I can only imagine how bad he must feel for that undeserved treatment.

That being said, I did not see the first two seasons so don't know if he really deserves to be there or not. All I can say is CG will just have to try and make the best of things while he is there and the rest of them will be seen as unkind, twerps if indeed that is what they are being.

Must agree with everyone else in the fact that I don't think either Marc or Diane belong on an All-Stars season. Neither did much during their season that noteworthy (except for Marc's big mess up of not using the golden veto) and while they might be ok outside of the house I can't take their constant complaining and whining inside the house.

I also agree 100% that I would have LOVED to have seen Roddy again. Or even Jason from season three. I found both much more interesting and intellegent. Although for obvious reasons I don't think they would have put both Jason and Danielle in the house together again. (too bad, since I liked both of them)

I think Will Winkle would have also been a great choice instead of Diane from the same season, but guess CBS didn't bother to consult me for my opinion!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Poor George"
for obvious reasons I
>don't think they would have
>put both Jason and Danielle
>in the house together again.
> (too bad, since I
>liked both of them)

I don't know about that.

They put Will and Booger in the house together.

I imagine they were all approached.....Jason may have just been busy or not interested in another turn at it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •