The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
You know what, She had nothing when she came to the show and now she is booo hooo ing that "OOOOO everyone else has a job or alife and then there is me... THE BIG FAT MOOOCHER LOSER!!!!' who gives a rats as*s if she has anywhere to go if she gets the boot,, get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... Silver_Wind 07-18-06 1
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... JustBNMe 07-18-06 2
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... AugustGirl 07-19-06 3
   RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... shantheWOman 07-19-06 9
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... FishWoman 07-19-06 4
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... Canada Girl 07-19-06 5
   RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... JoshInSGV 07-19-06 7
   RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... Pretty_Kitty 07-20-06 13
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... foonermints 07-19-06 6
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... CTerrian 07-19-06 8
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... Elaine0 07-20-06 10
   RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... JoshInSGV 07-20-06 11
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... kingfish 07-20-06 12
   RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... foonermints 07-20-06 15
 RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have not... Captain_Savem 07-20-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silver_Wind 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver_Wind Click to send private message to Silver_Wind Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Hello there. This is my very 1st post on this board. I just wanted to jump in here & say I'm inclined to agree totally with you.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-18-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Diane cried al season last time she was on. She does it to try to get sympathy votes hoping to win the whole thing. She is boring at best and I hope she gets booted off rapidly. I am tired of her snotting on tv everytime they show her. She is a big ol bore.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-06, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Nakomis knows she is screwed. She said last night that Diane gets sympathy because she cries "poor me". It worked on Marcellus because he has said he won't evict Diane becuase she "needs the money". Sheesh.

I'm going to hate to see Nakomis go.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Needs the money my big cottage cheese covered, white arse. You need the money when your child needs an operation, not because you're a lazy, freeloader who won't get a J-O-B. PLEASE don't tell me Marcellas lives by that school of thought.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-19-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Did Diane actually say that the American dream was to marry rich? (On the show last night)

If that is her idea of success I feel so sorry for her - well, not really sorry, more like contemptuous pity -

If you are so sad you don't have a job, maybe you shouldn't make fun of other people for being a cocktail waitress (I know this statement has been made before, but it still irks me)

~vintage tribephyl~

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Myabe she should spend less time whining and less money on "smoking POT!"

I totally cracked up when she yelled that at the camera. Oh course, with her accent it sounded like she said "smoking Pat". Maybe she did.

Heh.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Did Diane actually say that she should spend less money on POT?? I was LOLing the entire time Diane had her pity party going on. This girl takes the term "trailer trash" to whole new levels of low. She's pathetic and embarrasing to look at.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
I wasn't sure I had heard that right. Her stock actually went up a little when she said that. However she bugs me and I'll be PO'd if she gets to the end

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Well, it is getting rather expensive to live out here.

I have a difficult time deciding between her and NackyWhack.

CTerrian 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTerrian Click to send private message to CTerrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
I hate to see a woman cry! But I'd vote Nakomis off. She's more of a threat.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-20-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
Diane is a perfect fit for the nerd herd. She can cry about how unfair the game and life in general is and look how much fun she'd have trashing Janelle with that gang. Her and April could be best buds and she could run off to sequester with Jennifer, another low life piece of trash.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
I agree that Diane is a low piece of trash, but I actually give her a little more credit than the NerdHerd. For one, Diane would have no problem backstabbing the NerdHerd if it got her closer to winning the money. We know she's capable of doing this because she betrayed everyone in her alliance on BB5.

Speaking of betrayals, I don't understand why Nakomis decided not to campaign against Diane. Why would Nak have any loyalty towards Diane after she betrayed her in BB5? Plus, even Nakomis acknowledged that Diane pulls out the waterworks to pull people's heartstrings. If you're aware of all this, why would you insist on not campaigning? They all say that it's just a game, but consistently take the game to personal levels. I just don't get it.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
With those tears so readily available, the soaps should be calling when she gets put out the door. Seems she has those scripts down pat, too.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
I can hardly wait until she gets put on Oprah Satan's show.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-20-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Poor Diane cry baby, I have nothing boooo hooo"
I think she's lying, but I guess it's going to work. Nakomis should choose her friends more wisely.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •