The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
Kayser is lovely to look at, but he makes really stoopid strategic decisions. His current nominations are insane. Sure, it's fun to watch Will's ego droop when he isn't nominated, but surely the Booger/Illwill combo is more threatening than Diane...and NAKOMIS?!?!?! I don't understand at all. A Diane/Booger nom made SO MUCH MORE SENSE. Even not knowing who might win the veto. Now we'll probably watch Nak sort of passively allow herself to get backdoored, simply out of inertia.

Kayser's choices last year cost him the money ... in fact, his Jen decision was right up there with the Marcellus Golden Veto Nonuse as one of the bonehead plays of all seasons. He thus far fails to impress me as well.

Although I still wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. qwertypie 07-17-06 1
 RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. kazaam 07-17-06 2
 RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. nailbone 07-17-06 3
   RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. ginger 07-17-06 4
       RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. JoshInSGV 07-17-06 5
       RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. nailbone 07-17-06 6
 RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. KaysarMolester 07-18-06 7
 RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. AugustGirl 07-19-06 8
   RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. ginger 07-19-06 9
       RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. AugustGirl 07-19-06 10
 RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant. CTerrian 07-19-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
Yeah, pretty boy cost me on the BBRAT game as I thought FOR SURE either Mike and/or Will would be nominated this week. Darn you, Darn you to Heck!

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kazaam 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-17-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kazaam Click to send private message to kazaam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
I'm not a big nokomis fan but she did come in second in the hoh contest. The game is also mental, but this does not mean nokomis is a bigger threat than mike/will. I really do not know who is the bigger threat.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
Kayser's choices last year cost him the money ...

His first choice last year was to put up his main competition, Eric and Maggie. Eric was evicted and Maggie and the Nerd Herd came after Kaysar and he was done. I'm sure he saw the same scenario playing out this time had he put up Will and Booger.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-17-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
Yeah, I know - but is the Weenie Choice better than actually eliminating some competition? Nakomis is not half the competition Chilltown will be if they continue to be allowed to survive.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-17-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
I was very disappointed by Kaysar's strategy. Diane and Nakomis are a threat, but they've been laying low to buy themselves some time. There was no reason to antagonize them so early on. Kaysar's mission should have been to kill the two-headed snake commonly refered to as Dr Will/Mike Boogie. Not only does he spare them from the nomination block, but then he has a pow-wow with Will and Mike and he doesn't even ask for safety in return. Mike did agree to evict a floater if he gets HOH next week. But, does Kaysar really think that they will keep that deal?? Did he already forget what happened last year with JBlow?? People lie in BB all the time. Kaysar seems to forget that basic principle and thinks everyone is trying to win in an ethical manner. Kaysar has set himself for failure, and his whole alliance along with him. This is probably one of the biggest WTF moments of this season.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
It may be a better choice when someone else wins HOH and puts up Will and Booger instead of Kaysar doing it.

If someone else (Will or Boogie especially) wins and puts up Kaysar, maybe not so good choice.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-18-06, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
So sad and SO true! Kayser of course should have put up the 2 headed crap weasel that is "Dr Pimple Popper" and Mike "Aunt Bea" Boogie! It would have made the most sense.Maybe Kayser has a super genius plan working,I sure hope so..I wouldn't trust those 2 idiots for anything!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
Have faith, Ginger. Our Kaysar has a plan. He's pretty and smart. Trust me.

I've got the live feeds this year. Well worth every penny! Well.Worth.It. *drool*

07-19-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."

*grins at Auggie*

*You dauggie*

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
I cannot begin to tell you the joy I feel when I turn my computer on at 5:00am eastern time and Kaysar is still up. Makes getting ready for work so much easier.

Every morning should start with a dose of Kaysar. *grin*

CTerrian 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-19-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTerrian Click to send private message to CTerrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Oh so pretty....pretty vacant."
<written while eating crackers>
Yeah, I think Kaysar will be one of the first members to be on the chopping-block from the BB6 crew. I can understand putting Nakomis up. She's a good player. I thought he would have choosen Dr Will and Boogie. Of course, Kaysar's been booted out of the house 2 times in BB history. When he gets booted this season, he we remain in first place as for times booted..LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •