The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chicken George"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chicken George"
Why is this guy an All-Star? I didn't see his season.
He is the most irritating, unfunny and headache-inducing
character I've seen yet. What is his appeal? Please tell me.
TG for TiVo. I FF everytime he is diarying. Yes- just like
it sounds.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chicken George JustBNMe 07-17-06 1
   RE: Chicken George finallytyping 07-17-06 2
 RE: Chicken George Estee 07-17-06 3
   RE: Chicken George finallytyping 07-17-06 4
 RE: Chicken George Aruba 07-17-06 5
 RE: Chicken George kingfish 07-17-06 6
   RE: Chicken George slickeronstate 07-18-06 7
 RE: Chicken George KaysarMolester 07-18-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-17-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chicken George"
I have no idea why he is on there he is a dork. He is a fat old man hanging with people 1/2 his age and trying to act cool. He should be embarrassed. He looks very out of place on the show and is a snoozefest to watch.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-17-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chicken George"
I don't have an issue with his age or his weight...
just his choice of TV personality. I know they all try
to create a tv persona so maybe IRL he is an interesting
guy. Someone get him a new acting coach, director, psychiatrist,
something, please.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chicken George"
I can think of four reasons.

1. Someone had to represent Season #1, and they wanted someone who had at least gone for a fair distance and had a visible personality of any kind. Since America voted out the hamsters in the original run, most of the players stayed very low-key and inoffensive. George went insane, which at least made him memorable. The only other real possibility might have been the winner, Eddie -- and designing all those competitions for a man with one leg is just a little bit of a headache. Plus the 'We've got to get rid of the guy on crutches' conversations might have been just a little bit Chad-like.

2. They also wanted at least one out-of-shape person over forty, just to prove they weren't all about the eye candy and nothing else. By an amazing coincidence, they also wanted at most one person over forty...

3. As said, George pretty much went insane in his first season. Insanity=ratings! If he did it once, maybe he'll do it again...

4. So far, George is not there to play the game. He's just having fun being on television again. This might make him very dangerous: George is just the sort of player you carry along through nomination after nomination because he's no threat and you can get rid of him any time you want -- then suddenly, it's Final Three and he's in the HoH competition, having offending no one through the entire season except by snoring. Uh-oh.

07-17-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Chicken George"
thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. I only
got into the reality tv thing 2 years ago so I was unaware
of the circumstances behind BB1, including the fact that
tv watchers voted out the hamsters. That would definitely
make one desire to be inoffensive, however boring that might
be. The producers probably realized that and decided they
needed to change it up or they would lose an audience.

I guess I should search the archives to find out how
he went insane, but then I might end up suffering the same
fate.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-17-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chicken George"
For those who watch Survivor, if you took Cirie from this past Survivor season, gave her a sex change operation, and bleached her skin--you would get Chicken George.

An over-weight middle-aged player who resembles a laughing clown that pops out of a jack-in-the-box every time they do a confessional. That irratating giggle...I guess I would be giddy too if I had no business being there but I was. The irony is that if those type of uesless non-threatening players can make it past the first two weeks, they usually can ride gravy train to the final five or four just on the basis of being a non-threat. Sadly it happens more times than not...hopefully not this season.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chicken George"
And... they use the term AllStars pretty loosly. too. Just advert. PR.

Diane? Erika?, Boogie? HOwie? Even Jase wasn't a real allstar IMO, just a clown.

Then, considering the pool of allstars that didn't make the show but who could have....Monica?, Lisa?, Bunky? and....Cowboy?

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-18-06, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chicken George"
Duly note how he is referred to as "Chicken George" - to further denigrate his presence.

Why is it that his tongue is twice as large as his mouth and he needs to stick it out of his mouth anytime he speaks?

It is funny he has this dyed red hair because on his season he had the hair dye gal dye his hair - he is a nobody hillbilly who will cry a river like Danielle over how his family "NEEDS" the money............ YAWN.

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-18-06, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chicken George"
People like him will coast all the way to the end and tick all of us off!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •