The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jayne and nikki"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

acedog 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-10-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail acedog Click to send private message to acedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jayne and nikki"
l think jayne should be the only one punished for rule breaking she say's on her profile she dose not like liars or gossip mongers yet she has done nothing but lie and gossip since she's benn in there it makes you wonder if she is a plant or just a complete plank. also l am getting fed up with nikki's constant moaning and temper tantrums its a no wonder she is still single you would have to be a complete nutter to want to go with her . i mean what if you did and went back to her place to sleep she would probabley do a norman bates on you after all it's NIKKI'S BED NIKKI's BED.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Hmmmm Canada Girl 07-11-06 1
   RE: Hmmmm FishWoman 07-11-06 2
   RE: Hmmmm Captain_Savem 07-11-06 3
   RE: Hmmmm acedog 07-17-06 4
 RE: jayne and nikki acedog 07-17-06 5
   RE: jayne and nikki Canada Girl 07-17-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-11-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Hmmmm"
Well, not knowing which Big Brother you're talking about, all I have to say is:

Nikki failed to be delighted with what was on offer in the Big Brother kitchen this morning, though she eventually gave in to Sezer's culinary treat of porridge.

She was not alone in her despair at the supplies, with Grace throwing away much of it with disgust. "That steak is green," she observed. "No-one's going to eat that."

When Nikki made the discovery for herself she returned dejectedly to the bedroom and announced that there was "absolutely nothing to eat". However, the others weren't ready to succumb to her pessimism.

Glyn saw the lack of milk as insignificant, suggesting that she could eat dry cereal. Unimpressed, she demanded, "Would you eat dry cereal," only to find that he would. Sezer's idea of porridge with water was met with similar scorn. With no answer to her woes, she left the bedroom.

When she returned, Nikki again stated that there was no milk or bread but proved easily distracted. She asked whether the shower was occupied and hurried towards it with an "Ooooh!" when she found that it wasn't.

Refreshed, she eventually admitted that Sezer's milk-free porridge was "alright".

Wow, does British Big Brother ever sound boring. Never thought I'd start looking forward to Jase doing his hair!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-11-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hmmmm"
Ha! I thought he was referencing Janelle and Nicodemus, but it didn't make any sense.

That being said, mmm, porridge!

~a summer siggie by syren~

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-11-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hmmmm"
Yeah, I was finna say, "What show are YOU watching?!!"

Now we know...

I got nuthin.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

07-17-06, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail acedog Click to send private message to acedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hmmmm"
bb 7 do u think jayne is good for the house

07-17-06, 05:27 AM (EST)
5. "RE: jayne and nikki"
>l think jayne should be the
>only one punished for rule
>breaking she say's on her
>profile she dose not like
>liars or gossip mongers yet
>she has done nothing but
>lie and gossip since she's
>benn in there it makes
>you wonder if she is
>a plant or just a
>complete plank. also l am
>getting fed up with nikki's
>constant moaning and temper tantrums
>its a no wonder she
>is still single you would
>have to be a complete
>nutter to want to go
>with her . i mean
>what if you did and
>went back to her place
>to sleep she would probabley
>do a norman bates on
>you after all it's NIKKI'S
>BED NIKKI's BED.
from B.B (7) or do u not watch the show to know who i am talking about OR r u like glyn 2 planks

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-17-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jayne and nikki"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-06 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

Nah Dude, we don't get British Big Brother over the pond here, only American.

Are you angry that Jayne screwed up the shopping challenge? No cigarettes for two weeks? I'd be mad too! And what about Imogen's alledged sex tape?

Might I recommend this message board: http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •