The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How Much after TAXES????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

don juan666 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail don%20juan666 Click to send private message to don%20juan666 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How Much after TAXES????"
How much $$$ will Maggot & Yvette actually get after taxes are taken out??? dont think Yvette will be able to offer much help to her family after Uncle Sam takes his share.......
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How Much after TAXES???? jbartosu 09-29-05 1
   RE: How Much after TAXES???? AugustGirl 10-01-05 3
 RE: How Much after TAXES???? Elaine0 09-30-05 2
   RE: How Much after TAXES???? foonermints 10-02-05 4
       RE: How Much after TAXES???? Elaine0 10-03-05 5
 RE: How Much after TAXES???? Aruba 04-23-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbartosu 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbartosu Click to send private message to jbartosu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How Much after TAXES????"
For Ivette, it depends on what other income she has. Surely she had some income before she went into the house, plus the $750/wk for 12 weeks ($9000), the $50K, and then whatever income the rest of the year. She has to file single (since she can't claim Tush) and I would imagine she won't have too many deductions, so........whatever the tax rate is for $75,000 +/- is on the state and Fed. level.
For Maggot, she will get hit the maximum rate Federal and state, which combined I would guess to be 42% +/-.
Both of them may have to pay state taxes in California and their home states, which will increase the tax level even more. If that is the case then Maggot my be paying total taxes as much as 50%.

Disclaimer: before accepting the above as gospel, consult H&R Block..........LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How Much after TAXES????"
Ivette lives in Florida, which does not have state income taxes, so at least she will be spared doling out that chunk of change. I have a feeling when it is all said and done Ivette won't think her experience this summer was worth it. Just my opinion, of course.

a GothMog original

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-30-05, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How Much after TAXES????"
I think Rupert said he got $475,000 from his million on Survivor, but yes it does depend on your other income.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How Much after TAXES????"
You have angered the KukulGod with the mention of the horrible, horrible Poopert!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-03-05, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How Much after TAXES????"
I angered myself mentioning that creature.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-23-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How Much after TAXES????"
The rule of thumb for a large cash winning is general 50% after taxes, but it does depend on your other income and deductions. There is a loophole here. Legally you can offset your winnings with proof of gambling or legalize game of chance losses. In other words if you win $100,000 for the tax year and show proof of $40,000 in losses you only pay tax on $60,000, not $100,000.

In the case of Maggot it would be pretty hard to "fudge" $500,000 in losses to offset her winnings. But in the case of Scurvette who only won $50,000, a few trips to the racetrack where she can pick up large betting tickets that the losers throw away when their horses don't come in, could prevent her from paying a lionshare of her winnings. Sure it's dishonest, but considering what many Reality Show winners do to get their dough in the first place, it's just par for the course.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •