The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"pictures from last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rnrphoto 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-21-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rnrphoto Click to send private message to rnrphoto Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"pictures from last night"
What is this guy looking at??

if you go to http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/55732973.jpg?x=x&dasite=GettyImages&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=AB27D05020109421A18EB4DA8EAD0970910DF14BCFB0515094D2604A015CF9DF

What is that guy in the back looking at??

How could anyone be checking out the magholes butt that is just sick yuckkkkkk

more pictures are here

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c1%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c55720720%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c-8193%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=&tag=1

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: pictures from last night davwav02 09-21-05 1
 RE: pictures from last night frankz 09-22-05 2
   RE: pictures from last night Lisa0116 09-22-05 3
   RE: pictures from last night motormouth 09-22-05 5
 RE: pictures from last night Hoobie 09-22-05 4
 RE: pictures from last night fedcamper 09-23-05 6
 RE: pictures from last night shabalaba 09-23-05 7
 RE: pictures from last night oncebitten 09-23-05 8
   RE: pictures from last night shabalaba 09-23-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-21-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: pictures from last night"
I am assuming we are refering to the blonde guy with the gray shirt. My first take on that picture before I read your entire post, was that he appeared to looking at crappy rather than maggot. Don't ask me why, but he could be looking at his crotch or stomach. If you look closer, the girl next to him, closer to the right side of the picture with the black hair also appears to be looking somewhere in this area.

I was about to dismiss the guy's expression as him possibly blinking as the picture were taken, but it seems unmistakable that the girl next to him seems to be looking in the same are. That's just my interpretation of the picture, as it may be simply taken out of the context of the actual situation.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-22-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: pictures from last night"
On the 2nd page (of the second link you posted), bottom right hand picture - it's Cappy and it looks like he has horns.
Really.

Wheelie by RollDdice

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: pictures from last night"
He hid those well while he was in the house-maybe Beau-Beau was doin his make-up.......

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-22-05, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: pictures from last night"
OMH! Good catch!

*stalk*

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: pictures from last night"
I love the one of James flipping off the camera as he's hugging April. LOL!

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: pictures from last night"
I don't think he was checking ot her butt in the usual meaning- I think he was amazed by the size of her bulging saddlebag thighs.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-23-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: pictures from last night"
>
>How could anyone be checking out
>the magholes butt

I think he was just stunned that all the fiendsheeps heads fit way up her butt!!!

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: pictures from last night"
Is it just me or does Ivette look pregnant in those pictures?

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-23-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: pictures from last night"
I thought the same thing. I guess that outfit was not the most flattering thing she could have worn. It sure does make her tummy look inflated.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •