The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate this show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-05, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate this show"
I hate this show! I am swearing it off! I hate, hate HATE everything about this stupid, STUPID SHOW!

Handcrafted by RollDice
Phbbt! I'm inconsistant. Bite me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate this show choochoo 09-17-05 1
   RE: I hate this show foonermints 09-17-05 2
       RE: I hate this show Reality432423 09-17-05 3
 RE: I hate this show tribephyl 09-17-05 4
 RE: I hate this show AugustGirl 09-17-05 5
   RE: I hate this show lydia 09-17-05 9
 Hate the player, not the game. kathliam 09-17-05 6
   RE: Hate the player, not the game. lydia 09-17-05 7
       RE: Hate the player, not the game. kathliam 09-17-05 16
   RE: Hate the player, not the game. lydia 09-17-05 8
   RE: Hate the player, not the game. okaychatt 09-17-05 10
 RE: *rrRREBOOT* foonermints 09-17-05 11
   RE: *rrRREBOOT* okaychatt 09-17-05 12
       RE: WOO HOO! foonermints 09-17-05 13
           RE: WOO HOO! Reality432423 09-17-05 14
               RE: WOO HOO! okaychatt 09-17-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-05, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate this show"
is that so? so Fooner, tell us what you really think of the show. Now, don't hold back.

...just drink the Kool-Aid and all will be fine....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-17-05, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hate this show"

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-17-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hate this show"
Same here, I"m not watching this crap next year. I hope the owner of Big Brother loses lots of money in the future. Since he doesn't care about his audience. I hope he goes bankrupt.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate this show"
I totally understand!

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times, shame on my obviously dark and regretful heart.
Foll me four times, Holy carp! I'm friggin' going brainless!
FLow em fife team shoorelee zit jnot mie plbthdicth cantogji...
*PADDED*ROOM*

Hopefully my cell comes with BigBrother ... 24 hours a day ...introveneously ... piped directly into my friggen brain!

Sheesh!

Even though I said I was done watching weeks ago, I LIED! Gawd I need a sponser or something!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hate this show"
I'm with you, Foonie. Never.Watching.Again.

Stupid people. Stupid, stupid people. Ivette is an IDIOT!

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I hate this show"
I have a feeling you'll try this show out again, hoping like me, for a more invigorating cast next year, and possibly an opportunity for that extra vote from America, like the Idol competition. Come on Big Brother get some of the viewers involved in choosing the cast.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-17-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hate the player, not the game."
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-05 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

Actually, while I do hate the outcome of this show, it's been quite a summer. I have never felt the visceral hatred for a group of reality tv whores that I have felt for the Herd this summer. Hatred with the blinding white heat of a supernova. Johnny Fairplay and Jonathan Baker have been redeemed a little, if only by comparison. Stoopid, stoopid Herd.

Shapiro did not exploit the drama available to him on the live feeds, but how could he, honestly. The show would be one big bleep.

Sociology classes will study this for years. Psychology classes will have entire symposiums on Maggie's passive-aggressive, self-righteous, sanctimonious mind control alone.

I, for one, feel a little dirty that I enjoyed this summer so much. But we will move one. And the Herd will disappear into the oblivion they deserve.

etf speeling.
Go Bucks!

09-17-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hate the player, not the game."
You've got to be kidding. The season with the final two Jun vs. Allison, was definitely the lesser of two evils, win. I had hoped that this season would have a better cast. The Jedi did not play the game well strategically. They needed to cross over and get to know and talk to the NH. Many of them blew it by staying in their "group", and should have been aware of James who had that ability to know somewhat, what both sides were doing. Janelle could have cut Maggie off at the knees by befriending Yellvette, April, and Beau. Getting back to James: unfortunately, he leaned too far in the wrong direction, won too many competitions, and got burned by the NH and the JEDI. Jen the LIAR's deception was the end of the JEDI. Kaysar didn't see it coming, and why in the world did he give that HOH up? He'd obviously be targeted by the NH before!

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-17-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Hate the player, not the game."
I didn't see the Jun/Allison season, so I can't make that comparison. I've only read about it after the fact.

As far as the Jedi trying to cross over and get to know the Herd, exactly how were they supposed to do that, when the Herd holed themselves up in HOH every waking minute they weren't required to be in the other parts of the house, or Maggie shutting down any of her minions when they tried to have a conversation outside the alliance.

Even when they were down to 4 people in the house, Maggie and Ivette made snide comments and tried to shame April into not talking with Janelle. When it was down to 3, Maggie would not let Ivette alone with Janelle so they could play a simple game of chess. The only reason Janelle had her one opportunity to try to talk some sense into Ivette was BB called Maggie into DR.

The Jedi tried, the Herd resisted.

09-17-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hate the player, not the game."
BB cast Jun and Alison, and to me the most despicable person in the history of the game won, although she was probably the lesser of two evils. Mind-control is the name of the game. A person seems to have to control others to win, except maybe the season with Bunky. It depends on the cast, and this year's was lacking, and had several truly annoying people on it. Where are the Baby Boomers?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hate the player, not the game."
<Hatred with the blinding white heat of a supernova

I nominate this phrase as Best Expression Representing My Feelings About the Fiendship.

Can we get tee shirts?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-17-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: *rrRREBOOT*"
*Whiskey Metabolized!* *insert chip*

Handcrafted by RollDice
LOL Tribe! I'm sooo wishy washy!
Augie:
Kathliam: You are right, of course. But, but.. two years in a row, and it gets even worse? AAaarrrgh! *reaches for cheap rum to buck up for finale*

09-17-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *rrRREBOOT*"
<reaches for cheap rum to buck up for finale

I think I'll opt for Cuervo Gold Margaritas.

Do you want yours with or without salt?

Frozen or over ice?

09-17-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: WOO HOO!"
I am SO coming to your house on Tuesday .
Over ice with salt, please.

I really want the 'tequila blackout.'
Wednesday:*wakes up* *huh?* There is a show called Big Brother? Really?

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: WOO HOO!"
It hurts the most that Janelle was so damn close to getting at least the final two. She was so damn close I can't believe she lost to that bit*ch Ivette. It would have been easier if Howie and Janelle were taken out way before, then we wouldn't have hope.

Janelle kept pulling Miracles and was so damn close. This hurts bad.

People are starting to get soft on Ivette. Please remember she compared Kasar to Osama Bin ladin and accused Kasar of being against women. She also screwed him the second time when he came back. And she really loud and foul mouth. She's no lady at all.

Please don't get soft on Ivette, she really a vile ugly person. I hope Karma bites her on the #####. Although she's $50 000 richer. I hope something happens to her that she will always regret being on BB and ruining our summer.

09-17-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: WOO HOO!"
<I hope something happens to her that she will always regret being on BB and ruining our summer.

Hey Real - it's ok. Really it is.

The trauma will fade and we'll only have the occasional nightmare flashback after a week or so.

We're so lucky - there are new people to get to know on TAR and Survivor. I'm sure they'll provide us with all kinds of new snarking opportunities.

We'll just let the NH get back to their obscure little lives and get on with our own.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •