I think there was a similar post a couple of weeks ago when the show first aired. But, a lot of things have happened since then to sway our likes/dislikes within the BB house. Who's your favorite hamster? And who do you loathe? Here's my list from most favorite to most hated.
1. Jen - She's my favorite hamster at this time. Sure, she is a narcissistic b!tch, but she's very entertaining to watch. I love how she doesn't react to all the horrible things that everyone says about her, including ED. I hope she sticks around for a long time.
2. Mike - Some people are calling him stupid. And, perhaps his move was not very intelligent from a strategic perspective. But, kudos for not letting ED walk all over him like he's done with the rest of the house. I hope Mike survives the vote next Thursday.
3. Dustin - He was my favorite hamster when this show started because he's so darn cute and because I felt so sorry for all the bad things Joe did to him. Now that Joe left, I'm starting to see a mean side that I don't particularly like. And, his friendship with Amber doesn't get him any points in my book. I'm still trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
4. Jameka - She was also one of my favorite hamsters at the beginning, but her stock continues to drop for participating in the continuous bashing of Jen and Zach. I can't imagine that they've done something directly at her that warrants all the personal attacks. Her association with ##### is also not helping me like her more.
5. Zach - How horrible is this cast when I actually find Zach more likable than two-thirds of the other hamsters? I think he's socially awkward, but that doesn't justify the constant slandering that goes on against him.
6. Kail - I really hated her at first for all her self-righteousness. But, I feel for her now for having to enduring the tirades of a raving lunatic like ED.
7. Jessica - I disliked her a lot of first, mostly because of her venom against Carol, which seemed petty and unwarranted at the time. She hasn't really done much to offend me since Carol left, so she moves up on my list.
8. Daniele - I find her extremelly obnoxious and I can't wait long enough to see her exit the house along with all her teen angst. Her romance with Nick grates on my last nerve. But, I give her some credit for having such a f-ked up wretched excuse of a father like ED.
9. Eric - I can't stand him and I hate the fact that he's America's Player. Can America choose to have Eric nominate and evict himself? Just wondering...
10. Amber - I can't take more of her tears much longer. She puts the trash in trailer trash. If you're too unstable to deal with the pressure of living in the BB house, then pack your bags and spare us the misery of your presence.
11. Nick - Where to begin with this tool? The hideous mop hair he wears on his head, the horrible mustache, the cocky attitude with nothing to back it up, the asenine HOmance with Daniele. There's just too many things that I hate about Nick. Just send him the F*CK home!
12. ED - His mere presence is offensive to me. I can't stand his intimidation tactics and his overblown ego. He's vulgar and a hypocrite, a bully, and beyond pathetic. I just hope he gets evicted before sequester, so I don't have to put up with him for the rest of the season.