The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's best for SN?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-11-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's best for SN?"
After pondering this for several days (and forcing myself to step away from my Dilana bias), i think the final four all have traits and styles that would mesh well with SN. The question is which aspect does SN rank as #1 in picking the person to front SN.

* Showmanship/stage presence: this one goes to Lukas without a doubt. He is unique, he stands out, as none of the others do.
* Attitude/style - Dilana, no question. She embodies the rock-and-roll attitude and is very comfortable in her own skin and style. Beyond that, she has a voice unlike anyone else...but my bias creeps in.
* Best vocals: Magni. Hands down, the best of all of them vocally. He has a classic, rock and roll frontman voice.
* Sex appeal/Party-man: Toby. He can sing, perhaps not the best of the four, but i'm sure he's the life of the party.

As stated before, i'm biased toward Dilana, but the real question we need to ask is which of these four descriptions does Supernove think is more important?

geekboy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's best for SN? Glow 09-12-06 1
   RE: Who's best for SN? nailbone 09-12-06 2
       RE: Who's best for SN? Glow 09-12-06 3
           RE: Who's best for SN? nailbone 09-12-06 7
 RE: Who's best for SN? Glow 09-12-06 4
   RE: Who's best for SN? toddE 09-12-06 12
 RE: Who's best for SN? Magnolia_Rocker 09-12-06 5
 RE: Who's best for SN? Savahnna 09-12-06 6
   RE: Who's best for SN? Wacko Jacko 09-12-06 8
       RE: Who's best for SN? Savahnna 09-12-06 9
 RE: Who's best for SN? MKitty 09-12-06 10
 RE: Who's best for SN? Lahela 09-12-06 11
   RE: Who's best for SN? LavaGirrl 09-12-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
Lukas! Why? Because he fits all four of the descriptions you posted.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
Well, I don't see the "party guy" aspect in Lukas (don't see the "sex appeal", either ), but he does fit the other three.

Sweet hot Storm, OTOH, did fit all four criteria. And yet, not what SN was looking for.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

09-12-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
*blink*
*blink*
*head tilt*
Your post has me seriously confused, my dear Boner.

'cept for the part about Storm. {{{Storm}}}

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
I think Lukas has the shownamship, style, and vocals. I just don't seem him as "party-man". He seems too dark/emo/whatever for that.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

09-12-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
Without starting a new thread...
I was curious who everybody thinks WILL win.
I? think Lukas will and Lukas should.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
Dilana should, but Lukas will.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-12-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
Hmmmm, tough call but I'm going to say Toby. It's definitely between him and Lukas IMO.

A Tribe Original!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-12-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
I agree with your assessments Geekboy except for vocals...which I find Lukas stronger. Actually, I think Dilana and Lukas tie for attitude and style. Toby is the "crowd pleaser"....but I do think if that's what they're looking for Lukas could do that too....

I really see a Lukas/Toby 1st and 2nd...and I think it will play out similar to last year where many were thinkng Marty would take it but JD did.

I think Toby may look strong but I'm pretty sure Lukas will take it home. Don't see it happening at all for Magni or D.

Lukas should/will...but I see the potential for some "control" issues.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-12-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
I will come down to Lukas and Toby. The winner it all depends. Lukas will give them a darker sound and Toby more a party sound. it all depends on what SuperNova is looking for.

Last season it was really pretty easy. We knew what defined INXS. We did not know what their new music would be but we knew the new lead singer had to perform classic INXS. The new music ended up being like old style INXS.

This brings me to a new question.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-12-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
it all
>depends on what SuperNova is
>looking for.

>This brings me to a new
>question.

You?? Gilby's still getting the hairdye out of his fingernails from scratching his head on this one.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-12-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
I too am showing my bias here..but I am in the "Anyone but Dilana" camp! My stomach is in knots just antipating the show tonight...but from last night's "At the Mansion" show, I cannot wait to hear both Toby and Lukas! (didn't see a thing about Magni, so don't know how to feel about his song!) Dilana..well...er...don't care!

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
I believe it will come down to Lukas and Toby, with Lukas taking the "ultimate prize".
But honestly, since i'm not much of a Lukas fan, that works out well for the other 4 so they can go off and have successful solo careers without having to be tied down to the sinking ship of SN. Sorry folks, but you heard their 3 showcased songs too and you can't tell me that's going to sell many records. I don't see them lasting beyond 2 yrs, really. Sad, just sad.

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who's best for SN?"
I hope and pray that Lukas will win, because in my humble opinion he deserves it the most due to his talent.....The second person that I'd like to see win is, Toby- because of his strong spirit and stage presence. I absolutely don't want Magni or Dilana to win, because they both have always rubbed me the wrong way for some reason....and also because, I don't forsee them "Making-It" in the long run of the big picture of SuperNova.......Thanks....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •