The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dilana Has Issues...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LavaGirrl 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dilana Has Issues...."
I am so surprised that I haven't seen any threads posted here regarding Dilana's "bizarre" out-bursts! Well, I guess I am the first.... I personally think that she was spectacular in the beginning....but now, her true colors have shown through the smoke. Who in God's name does she think she is- talking smack about good-ol' Lucas....and who ever else in the show. See, I have no respect for egotistical-maniacs like her that exhibit poor social-manners that way....on tv. Sorry.....punch me for saying that... LOL! No pun intended......Ohh, did anyone hear that messed-up song she wrote, and that God-awful "psycho-killer" song she sang?? I snickered to myself...majorly! VOTE THE OLD FEMALE OUT!.....please?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dilana Has Issues.... britishkid 09-10-06 1
   RE: Dilana Has Issues.... LavaGirrl 09-10-06 2
       RE: Dilana Has Issues.... Wacko Jacko 09-11-06 3
           RE: Dilana Has Issues.... witchofthekitchen 09-12-06 4
               RE: Dilana Has Issues.... Iconoclastic 09-12-06 5
                   RE: Dilana Has Issues.... LavaGirrl 09-12-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

britishkid 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail britishkid Click to send private message to britishkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dilana Has Issues...."
also,I think she's going to have a huge problem working with supernova, she said herself that she 'hates sharing the spotlight with anyone, and considering she's sharing it with three people who love to show off, there's trouble ahead,and if she does win the competition, I just can't see supernova lasting all thatlong.
After a fan said they thought it would be really nice to see both her and ryan front the band, her response was that she would shoot him...for a woman of thirty five, her social skills are pretty poor, she's very condescending towards some of the other rockers, because she thinks that she's better than them. I think that this is all down to Dave and the band. Before the meeting with the media, they never gave Dilana any criticism, which led her to believe that she was perfect in every way, and could do no wrong, but after the band told her something negative, it shows that she doesn't respond to criticism all that well...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-10-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LavaGirrl Click to send private message to LavaGirrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dilana Has Issues...."
Thank-You, britshkid.... for sharing in my same opinions regarding "Da-Lunitic."
I cannot wait until the Poo-Poo hits the fan, and she seriously loses her last set of marbles in her deranged mind. Yeah, its really gonna be spectacular when she gets arrested for hauling-off and attacking some poor innocent by-standard that probably can sing and do a much better job at what they do than her.... Don't get me wrong, I'll feel really bad for the person that it happens to, but I truly enjoy observing Megalomaniacs' dreams & perceptions of themselves get trashed when the truth of reality haunts them and finally catches up to them....like it always does. -Not to mention, that obnoxious chip on her shoulder will be knocked off for everyone and their mother to see when she gets negative publicity.....(If she doesn't have enough already!)...........Thanx peeps 4 listening!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-11-06, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dilana Has Issues...."
People in Rock and Roll have issues. I think she has issues you can tell just by looking at her. Lukas does too you can tell by looking at him and listening to the lyrics of Headspin. There is nothing unusual with having issues in the world of Rock In Roll. Again the people in SuperNova aren't choirboys either.

witchofthekitchen 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail witchofthekitchen Click to send private message to witchofthekitchen Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dilana Has Issues...."
Rock and Roll was MADE for people with ISSUES!

www.mytupperware.com/witchofthekitchen
where the deals are always "bewitching"

Iconoclastic 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iconoclastic Click to send private message to Iconoclastic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dilana Has Issues...."
Rock and Roll was MADE for people with ISSUES!

Do you mean the "I'm going to work through my Oedipal Complex with a song on national TV" type issues or the "I'm going to hock tupperware on a message board" type issues?

09-12-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Dilana Has Issues...."
.......That was funny!......Tee Hee hee.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •