The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-02-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
Yes, I actually had a dream about Hell's Kitchen. And there was no need to bleep anything. Here we go:

I was one of the Chefs. The kitchen we were in was not the normal Hell's Kitchen kitchen. (you know how dreams are) It looked more like a large church kitchen or something like that.

I and the other chefs were scurrying around cooking and Chef was abusing us as normal. The next day I realized I hadn't washed the aprons. (apparently we wore aprons instead of the jackets and it was our job to wash them) So I shove them into the washer and get it going. I just knew Chef wouldn't be happy. I also filled the dishwasher and started it going. (yeah, not Hell's Kitchen reality but this is a dream)

Then Chef walks in and he's not yelling and he's very soft-spoken. He informs us that his wife has gone into labor and he is going to the hospital. We're on our own. I am the first to walk up to him. I hug him and wish him luck. He returns the hug. Everyone else does the same. He leaves and we're left to get dinner going. (Oh, before he left I confessed that I had forgotten to wash the aprons last night and was washing them right now....guess I figured it was a safe time to admit a mistake)

Then we got going on dinner. Apparently we were serving some sort of Chrismas meal because the dining room was decorated for Christmas. (and again, because it was a dream the room was not the normal Hell's Kitchen dining area. It was a bunch of long tables set end to end and forming a big huge square with a lot of empty space in the middle. People were seated on the outside of the square. Two of the long tables were covered with Christmas trees and gifts. It looked quite festive) I remember telling at least two people that Chef wasn't there tonight.

Unfortunately I woke up before anything else happened.

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream jbug 07-02-07 1
 RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream Seana 07-02-07 2
 RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream bullzeye 07-02-07 3
   RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream Cyndimaus 07-03-07 6
 RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream mysticwolf 07-02-07 4
 RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream Silvergirl1 07-02-07 5
   RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream mistyrose52 07-06-07 7
 RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream KeithFan 07-09-07 8
   RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream FlamingCactusIT 07-09-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
And I thought *I* obsessed with reality tv!

Sliced Strait From the Heart

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
OMG, would you believe I had an HK dream last night too?

Actually, I have a standard recurring dream/nightmare where I'm back waiting tables and I

- can't figure out how to put my hair in a ponytail
- can't make it over to my tables to take their drink orders
- have taken the drink orders, but keep filling the cups with the wrong thing
- can't find my uniform to put on
- am late for my shift
- am hopelessly confused and frustrated

Last night? I was a chef in HK. I didn't understand what we were supposed to do. But funnily enough, when we all walked into the banquet room and saw the wedding guests, I remembered that I had seen something about a wedding in the previews. *snort*

I'm really glad that your dream was nice.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-02-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
I'm no expert in dream analysis or anything, but one thing is evidently clear from your post. You are clearly in love with Chef Ramsey.

Agman did me!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-03-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
My husband teasingly accused me of the same thing.

Something about seeing him hopping up and down in rage, voice squeaking is kind of a turn-off, though.

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
LOL to you and Seana, both. I'll admit to being a Ramsay apologist (I like the guy), but I have yet to dream about him.

Shar's summer
blogging's scary

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"

The last Sunday in December, my father's side of the family has a Christmas Party, with all of dad's family getting together at a fire hall in Cashtown, PA for an annual get together. It looks a lot like the kitchen and dining hall you describe in your dream.

Are you catering my family's Christmas Party this year?

That's a nice dream to remember, Cyndi.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-06-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
This is too funny. I am a reality tv nut, too, but so far, I can't remember too many of them showing up in my dreams-yet, anyway. I'm surprised Romber or Joyce and Uchenna aren't running around in the background while I'm trying to be a nurse again. So, his wife was in labor, eh? Now THAT is what I find really interesting. There has to be a really deep hidden meaning to THAT part of your dream......maybe that's the only thing that would calm him down-his family. Who knows!

I know when I'm dreaming about Christmas or snow, it's because the temp in my house is too cold-even if it's summer, I have our AC on too low. And believe me, in Southern Arizona, that doesn't happen often, but I DO have those cold, snowy dreams at times.

My occuring dreams have to do with birds, and the fact that I have dozens of them, but I always forget to feed and water them. And when I finally realize it, I start freaking out! Oh, Geez, I'm getting ready to go to bed now, I know I've just cursed myself!!! HA. Gotta say 'Chef Ramsey" 100x's!!

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
I've had a "Next Food Network Star" dream.

I was trying to cook something and I couldn't find chocolate syrup. Yeah, I know; Freud would have a field day with that one. Do you think it's like the dream when you are a kid that you accidentally go to school with no pants on?

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: My Hell's Kitchen Dream"
Ha, I've had several Big Brother dreams before.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •