Teasers from CBS site
· One contestant becomes frustrated by a teammate's seeming inability to complete a project.
· A team's fate hangs in the balance when one of its key members devotes too much time to an individual project.
· Two teammates engage in a war of words when one takes credit for the other's work.
· A very heated elimination ceremony takes place when one of the contestants confronts the judges.
1. Is this Mitch, Mr. Fast,fast,fast, getting annoyed at Amy who seems to take charge of their art project this week? Or is it Kimberly getting irritated over something Margo has said she would do?
2. This sounds more like the Kimberly and Margo fight I suppose.
3. Who would call the judges out for dissing their project? Darlene comes to mind. Maybe Margo, Amy, or Kimberly. The rest seem more level-headed.
Prediction on team that wins would be the Beavers. It is an large art project and they have both an artist and a builder so I would think they would excel (as long as it doesn't involve making their beds!).
Prediction on who goes home would be Margo, second choice Darlene. They both have gotten alot of face-time and not much of it possitive. I wonder who the team would send home if it is Margo versus Darlene up for the vote.