The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Open Championship - Royal St. George's "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-11, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Open Championship - Royal St. George's "
We could be in for a doozy of a finish. Despite the nasty winds blowing out there, we've got two guys fighting to the finish - Phil Mickelson has gone -6 in his first ten holes today to zoom up the standings into second place. And there's Darren Clarke who was tied by Phil at -5 earlier, and then he promptly went out and eagled the 7th hole.

Pulling for Darren Clarke to finally get his first major win! He had a rough go at it for a while with the death of his wife to cancer, but he's in a good place in his life now and a win would be a cherry on the top.

And how remarkable it would be if Clarke held on to win - a tiny place with 1.6 million people in Northern Ireland would have produced three major champions in a span of six majors (Graeme McDowell, Rory McIlroy and Clarke).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Current Leaderboard PepeLePew13 07-17-11 1
   RE: Current Leaderboard PepeLePew13 07-17-11 2
       RE: Current Leaderboard vince3 07-17-11 3
           RE: Current Leaderboard michel 07-17-11 4
               RE: Current Leaderboard PepeLePew13 07-17-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-17-11, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Current Leaderboard"
Here's the only guys under par for the tournament to date:

1. Darren Clarke -7 (10)
2. Phil Mickelson -5 (12)
3. Dustin Johnson -4 (10)
4. Thomas Bjorn -3 (11)
5. Rickie Fowler -2 (11)
5. Anthony Kim -2 (12)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-17-11, 12:20 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Current Leaderboard"
It's now Clarke's tournament to lose. He's still at -7, but Johnson hit one out of bounds and Phil's putting has let him down (four putts missed within five feet).

Clarke -7 (14)
Mickelson -3 (16)
Johnson -3 (14)
Bjorn -3 (14)

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-11, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Current Leaderboard"
Clarke won it by 3 with a final score of -5 for the Tournament.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-11, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Current Leaderboard"
There'll be a pint or 2 of Guinness that will be downed before long!

Well done! It must be fun to walk up to the 18th green and know you simply can't screw it up. I liked how he paused as people let out a Ahhhh! of disappointment when he missed the par put. It was like: Really?

07-17-11, 04:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Current Leaderboard"
More than just a couple of pints being downed in Northern Ireland tonight! It'll be a week-long (at least) celebration in Portrush and several other regions up there -- they're still celebrating McIlroy's win over in Holywood.

Way to go, Darren Clarke! Where he lives is not far from where my grandfather grew up in Derry - that side of my family is Northern Irish, while my grandmother is from the southern part of Ireland.

I like what Graeme McDowell was saying yesterday - "If Darren wins, a lot of people will be moving to Northern Ireland for the golf."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •