The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Deal for Albert!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

djnew 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-11, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djnew Click to send private message to djnew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Deal for Albert!"
and our city is in an uproar!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ti-pujolscardinalsnoextension021611

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Floodng in the Bronx. Estee 02-17-11 1
 RE: No Deal for Albert! Max Headroom 02-17-11 2
 RE: No Deal for Albert! AyaK 02-17-11 3
   RE: No Deal for Albert! Estee 02-17-11 4
       RE: No Deal for Albert! Max Headroom 02-17-11 5
           RE: No Deal for Albert! AyaK 02-22-11 7
 RE: No Deal for Albert! cahaya 02-20-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-11, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Floodng in the Bronx."
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-11 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

So that's what happens when two million Yankee fans simul-drool.

He's asking for too many years. Five, sure, seven, maybe with an out clause, ten, have fun identifying the stupidest owner available. Or maybe the Cardinals will trade him to Arizona just to see how long it takes for Sheriff Kommandant to give Albert a lifetime deal at sixteen cents per hour.

For now, all I can safely say is that the Mets won't sign or trade for him (no money, no pieces) and this won't turn into a Decision-level media fiasco for at least four months. But after that? Watch out.

Once he shows up at a Heat game wearing a Yankee cap, we're in trouble.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No Deal for Albert!"
Albert will be extra-motivated this year (not that it matters much, the man is a stat production machine). Instead of playing for a Cardinals extension, now he's playing for Yankee bucks. Or even worse for Cardinals fans, Cub bucks; Carlos Pena has a one-year deal and isn't a long-term solution at 1B.

*scratches head* You know, Todd Helton is older than most dinosaurs... Nah, never mind, the Rockies spent all their cash on Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez.

Proud supporter of futility since 1993.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Deal for Albert!"
Maybe I'm being willfully blind, but I don't see any of the big-spending teams except for the Mets and the Dodgers with a hole at first, and both of them have unstable ownership situations. I can't see anyone else paying him A-Rod money. The Yankees, Phiilies and Red Sox are set at first (Teixeira, Howard and A-Gon). On top of that, the Tigers have Miguel Cabrera and the Twins have Justin Morneau.

So who's going to bid for a $30-million-per-year player? The Angels? The Cubs? Yeah, sure.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No Deal for Albert!"
the Tigers have Miguel Cabrera

Not so fast.

http://tinyurl.com/DUIanyone

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-11, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No Deal for Albert!"
Even back when he was drunk and fat, Miguel still put up numbers almost as good as Pujols. Just sayin'.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-11, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No Deal for Albert!"
As Michael Vick proved, pro sports teams don't pay for character -- just production.

And with all the questions about whether the police knew who he was, it's hard to tell if this was Miguel Cabrera or John Kerry getting busted.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-11, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No Deal for Albert!"
And I thought at first glance this thresd was about Haynesworth.

Might as well be.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •