The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pro Bowl complaining thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pro Bowl complaining thread."
Complaint #1: I don't want to watch the Pro Bowl!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread. Snidget 01-29-11 1
   RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread. Estee 01-29-11 2
       RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread. Snidget 01-30-11 3
           RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread. Estee 01-30-11 4
               RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread. Snidget 01-30-11 5
 Is it me... Snidget 01-30-11 6
   RE: Is it me... Estee 01-30-11 7
 28 to 0 Snidget 01-30-11 8
   NFC 42, AFC 0 (4:32 left in 2nd) Estee 01-30-11 9
 Wonder what Coach Hoodie Threatened... Snidget 01-30-11 10
   RE: Wonder what Coach Hoodie Threat... Estee 01-30-11 11
       RE: Wonder what Coach Hoodie Threat... AyaK 01-31-11 12
 RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread. Molaholic 02-01-11 13
 RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread. ARnutz 02-04-11 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-11, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread."
Who does?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-29-11, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread."
No bloody idea.

01-30-11, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread."
Might as well watch, not much else on, a fair number of reruns other than the sob-fest of Extreme Home Make Over and my sinuses can't take watching that show any more.

01-30-11, 08:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread."
Three and a half hours of touch football with padded gloves has to appeal to somebody, I guess.

At least it's better than Real Housewives Of Scrapbooking.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/3011.shtml

Note the forum.

01-30-11, 08:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread."
You didn't see the scorch marks I left on the alert button?

I think they also managed to at least find the Housewives forum to spam as well, but the duplicate seems to be gone?

01-30-11, 08:50 PM (EST)
6. "Is it me..."
Or do a lot of plays seem to have a lot of random where am I, what am I doing, which way should I run movements in them?

01-30-11, 09:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Is it me..."
It's a very generic playbook, but only a week of practice time to learn it for a game no one takes even remotely seriously. Most of what happens on the field comes down to 'But that was the day I went to the beach.'

01-30-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
8. "28 to 0"
Um...Blue is ahead?

01-30-11, 09:39 PM (EST)
9. "NFC 42, AFC 0 (4:32 left in 2nd)"
Just a little.

01-30-11, 10:20 PM (EST)
10. "Wonder what Coach Hoodie Threatened them with?"
The red guys seem to remember they are playing football.

42:21

01-30-11, 10:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Wonder what Coach Hoodie Threatened them with?"
A funnier question is 'What wouldn't Hoodie threaten someone with?' Because it implies he has a line he won't cross. And that? Is just funny.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-11, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wonder what Coach Hoodie Threatened them with?"
But that line (or lack thereof) only applies to football games, not to whatever this was.

I've played in touch football games that had more hitting in them.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-11, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread."
at least it isn't the NHL All-Star game...

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-11, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Pro Bowl complaining thread."
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-11 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

I didn't watch. I watched the Winter XGames instead. From the looks of it, they were much more exciting than this.

BTW, who's brilliant idea was it to schedule the NHL all star game against the pro bowl anyway? Might as well have had the NBA one running at the same time too, huh? That way, we can all get them over at once!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •