The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-11, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."
Looking at the machismo makes it clear Pittsburgh is trying to overcompensate for something. That 'something' is generally referred to as 'the Pirates'. Oh, and the local beer, which is best described as 'three rivers, no mixing'. Plus there's this:

Wonder how much machismo it takes to show up with in public with that by your side. Good thing the city has no animal control agency. Obviously it has no animal control agency: the offense is allowed out in public without leashes...

(I've been saving this up longer than I thought.)

...now let's talk about your road maintenance schedule, also known as 'But there were families raised in those potholes!'...

Don't give me that look. Y'all had sixteen pages of swamp jokes ready to go. Each.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Las Vegas may wind up hating both t... Estee 01-24-11 1
   RE: Las Vegas may wind up hating bo... HobbsofMI 01-25-11 8
 No arguments from me vince3 01-24-11 2
 RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-t... Max Headroom 01-24-11 3
   RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-t... Estee 01-24-11 4
       RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-t... Max Headroom 01-24-11 6
 RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-t... PepeLePew13 01-24-11 5
 RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-t... Snidget 01-24-11 7
 Some people take it too far. Estee 01-26-11 9
 Media Day. Estee 02-01-11 10
 Whut? cahaya 02-03-11 11
   RE: Whut? vince3 02-03-11 12
 Heating oil is expensive. Estee 02-03-11 13
 The easiest bet in gambling history... Estee 02-03-11 14
 RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-t... ARnutz 02-04-11 15
 Wimp. Estee 02-04-11 16
   RE: Wimp. ARnutz 02-04-11 17
       RE: Wimp. cahaya 02-04-11 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-24-11, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Las Vegas may wind up hating both teams."
http://tinyurl.com/4hm7ctl

Huh. I don't know if it's the formula for the Perfect Gambling Storm, but you can see why they'd be worried about fast-gathering masses of dark clouds.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-11, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Las Vegas may wind up hating both teams."
Most lines have moved to 2.5 Pack now.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig Snidget and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-11, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No arguments from me"
There allegedly is an animal control agency in the city, but I've barely seen it, considering the various animals that I've seen loose at different times...

That poodle, however, hasn't been one of them... *shrug with hung head*

Definitely won't argue about the potholes and will raise that with their snow removal which has improved a little bit from Snowmageddon but still can see tertiary roads unplowed for a good day or so... and then there's ice, as well...

As for swamp jokes, I haven't been in New Jersey for about 15+ years, and that was for Atlantic City junkets with my grandma... so I have zero material.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-11, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."
Where's Rex Ryan when you need him??

01-24-11, 04:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."
Still having his postgame dinner. Do you have any idea how long it takes to choke down a triple portion of crow?

All right, wiseguy, you name a more famous #45 than the pistol.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-11, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."
All right, wiseguy, you name a more famous #45 than the pistol.

Here you go:

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-11, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."

Day-um. That poodle's posture looks exactly like Howie Long's posture did when he's waiting for the ball to be snapped and just before he maims yet another QB.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-11, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."
A little fancier than the packer pups

http://dogs.icanhascheezburger.com/2011/01/24/cute-puppy-pictures-packer-puppies-vs-the-bears/

01-26-11, 05:48 PM (EST)
9. "Some people take it too far."
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rival-woos-man-fired-for-packers-tie-1021770.php

I'm glad he's got a job offer and that so many Packer fans are supporting him, but the offer I'd really want to see him take is from a lawyer offering to get him a car dealership. The one he used to work for.

They'd probably have to get a change in venue.

02-01-11, 02:34 PM (EST)
10. "Media Day."
The trash talk will now take the field.

(By which I mean '99% of the questions will be trash.')

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-11, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Whut?"
No cheerleaders?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-11, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Whut?"
Yeppers, I don't believe the team ever had 'official' cheerleaders... There were the occasions in which the city's denziens occasionally made up their own squads and such, but none ever official...

02-03-11, 05:26 PM (EST)
13. "Heating oil is expensive."
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6086733

By the way, would you pay $200 a ticket (minimum of four) to watch the game outside the stadium? If the answer is yes, the Cowboys want to hear from you!

But not too loudly. You'll disturb the premium customers.

02-03-11, 06:50 PM (EST)
14. "The easiest bet in gambling history."
Take a close look at the first over-under on the list.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/110203_prop_bets&sportCat=nfl

If I owned a home, I'd mortgage it.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-11, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Super Bowl Colt pregame trash-talking thread."
Ha!

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/01/5968243-football-players-take-turns-wearing-a-troy-polamalu-wig-at-super-bowl-press-conference

02-04-11, 07:16 PM (EST)
16. "Wimp."
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=6090862&sportCat=nfl

On the other hand:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=6089688

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-11, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Wimp."
A rebuttal?

They need to suck it up. It's football. It can be played in the snow!

OTOH, maybe they should just move the game to Detroit!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-11, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Wimp."
Open the roof, Jerry!

It won't happen, thanks to the ol' curmudgeon. (I like the 'mud' part of that word.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •