The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-10, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
In a desperate attempt to do what so many people already did -- get the hell out of Detroit -- the Vikings, after learning their own stadium would not be fixed by Monday, booked a Minneapolis-local college field for their use. It was large enough, complex enough, and could theoretically serve enough beer while kissing enough Favre rear, often simultaneously. There was just one minor issue: after the latest turn of weather, large parts of the field and seats were buried under five-foot snowdrifts. (Roof? What roof?)

Around here, we're used to it. This happens to the Giants & Jets semi-regularly. And when it does, the teams call for volunteers to show up at the stadium and dig it out for the compensation rate of typically $16.00 per hour and all the backaches they can take away.

The college is also asking for volunteers to dig out the Gophers stadium. And they are offering -- the lovely warm glow that comes from volunteering. Also all the backaches you can take away. But they do have a limited supply of shovels which you may be allowed to borrow, as long as you sign them out and leave a deposit which is not to total less than fifty times the value of the shovel as purchased by the Pentagon.

The NCAA met the NFL, and the concept of 'salary' turned into a sin.

What. A. Shock.

All player game checks to be voluntarily donated to the Gophers' head coach as a mandatory gift. Just because.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread vince3 12-16-10 1
   RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread Estee 12-16-10 2
       RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread vince3 12-16-10 3
   RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread Snidget 12-16-10 4
 RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread Max Headroom 12-16-10 5
   RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread sittem 12-16-10 6
       RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread Estee 12-16-10 7
           RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread sittem 12-17-10 8
 Another 'So much for that plan'... vince3 12-17-10 9
   RE: Another 'So much for that plan'... Estee 12-17-10 10
   RE: Another 'So much for that plan'... Max Headroom 12-18-10 11
       RE: Another 'So much for that plan'... vince3 12-18-10 12
 *braces* Snidget 12-19-10 13
   RE: *braces* Snidget 12-19-10 15
       RE: *braces* Estee 12-19-10 16
           RE: *braces* Snidget 12-19-10 18
   RE: *braces* Snidget 12-19-10 20
 RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread Estee 12-19-10 14
 Typical Colts. Max Headroom 12-19-10 17
   RE: Typical Colts. Estee 12-19-10 19
 Things you didn't know. Estee 12-19-10 21
   Ouch Snidget 12-19-10 23
       RE: Ouch Estee 12-19-10 25
 Eagles 37, Giants 31. Estee 12-19-10 22
   Eagles 38, Giants 31 Snidget 12-19-10 24
       RE: Eagles 38, Giants 31 Estee 12-19-10 26
   RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31. ARnutz 12-19-10 27
       RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31. Estee 12-19-10 30
           RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31. ARnutz 12-19-10 32
   RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31. vince3 12-19-10 28
 Topsy Turvy week vince3 12-19-10 29
   RE: Topsy Turvy week Max Headroom 12-19-10 31
 Survivor delay countdown Snidget 12-19-10 33
   RE: Survivor delay countdown ARnutz 12-19-10 34
       RE: Survivor delay countdown Snidget 12-19-10 36
   Let them play until midnight. Estee 12-19-10 35
 Concrete. Estee 12-19-10 37
 J-E-T-S Max Headroom 12-19-10 38
   ??? Estee 12-19-10 40
 Anyone seen Hobbs today? Max Headroom 12-19-10 39
   RE: Anyone seen Hobbs today? HobbsofMI 12-19-10 41
 Huh. vince3 12-19-10 42
 RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread Colonel Zoidberg 12-20-10 43
   RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread vince3 12-20-10 44
 Monday night just keeps getting bet... Estee 12-20-10 45
   RE: Monday night just keeps getting... bullzeye 12-20-10 46
       RE: Monday night just keeps getting... vince3 12-20-10 47
       RE: Monday night just keeps getting... Estee 12-20-10 48
   RE: Monday night just keeps getting... Snidget 12-20-10 49
       The thing about train wrecks. Estee 12-20-10 50
 Ironic anniversary vince3 12-20-10 51
   RE: Ironic anniversary Snidget 12-20-10 52
   RE: Ironic anniversary ARnutz 12-20-10 53
 *klonk!* vince3 12-20-10 54
   RE: *klonk!* Snidget 12-20-10 55
       RE: *klonk!* ARnutz 12-20-10 56
           RE: *klonk!* vince3 12-20-10 57
               RE: *klonk!* ARnutz 12-20-10 58
                   RE: *klonk!* Max Headroom 12-20-10 59
                       RE: *klonk!* ARnutz 12-20-10 60

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
I thought I heard that they won't even be allowed to sell beer at the game because it's at a college only stadium... *shrug*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-16-10, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
And really, who ever heard of drunken college students?

12-16-10, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
*giggle* True dat.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
Well, after the tailgate party most of the students are lucky they find their seats the first time, who needs the hassle of finding it again after getting the next beer.

Although why Duke thinks that eliminating the tailgate will eliminate the drunkenness (or underage drinking), IDK. I mean isn't it more dangerous to get loaded at a distance then have to travel all the way to the stadium?

Daily TarHeel Link

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
I'm looking forward to watching the Vikings players shivering in parkas while the Bears players are wearing short sleeves.

One more fantasy football loss and I'm back to being solely a Colts fan.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-16-10, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
yeah - the bears looked great last Sunday!

I'm just bitter that the Bears are getting a LOT of breaks this year (beginning with the Calvin Johnson pass in the first game of the season and on and on) and the Packers can't get a break, other than bones and AR's second concussion. Can't wait to see them get annihilated at NE Sunday night with back up QB.

Go Vikings!! Of course they may be starting a QB off the street. Maybe I could make the trip if they paid my airfare. It's only been 41 years since I started playing in college in St. Paul.

12-16-10, 07:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
Forty-one years? So you're officially ahead of BrINT. Give them a call.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-17-10, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
I really don't think I can be any worse than Patrick Ramsey. OTH - I've got an auditor here and it's a LONG way to Minnesota right now. And, I prefer 85 degrees to 5 degrees.

12-17-10, 07:11 PM (EST)
9. "Another 'So much for that plan'..."
The Redskins have benched Donovan McNabb pretty much for the rest of the season...

Rex Grossman will be the starter... be afraid.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5929516

12-17-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Another 'So much for that plan'..."
Which explains the current source of Snyder's income. He's taking the Redskins' opponent and the points. Forever.

How many no-shows at the next (and final) home game? (Offense not included.) At some point, the fans have to realize this is never going to get any better, and the only way they can vote is with their empty seats.

Of course, all ballots will be summarily ignored with lost income applied as fee increases to next year's survivors. But at least a few would escape...

...has anyone checked in on Samboohoo and Jims?

Bipartisan loathing.

12-18-10, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Another 'So much for that plan'..."
It's sure a good thing that the Redskins signed McNabb to a big contract a few weeks ago, since he's obviously a key part of their long-term plans.

12-18-10, 00:49 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Another 'So much for that plan'..."
As I stated in the Week 10 thread, there is an escape clause in that new contract... The new contract doesn't actually activate until a $10 million 'roster bonus' payment is paid to McNabb... right now, the Skins only owe him the $3.5 signing bonus for the rest of this year, and maybe $250k if he remains on the active roster still for the rest of the season... and the way things are going, I hope he's not counting on the $250k...

12-19-10, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "*braces*"
*turns on the kitties vs the songbirds*

12-19-10, 03:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: *braces*"
Wow, you get a lot more points for this tetch, um touchdown thingy. Is that what that endzone area is for?

You'd think with that many points the kitty cat's QB would try to do that every single game rather than every other month.

12-19-10, 03:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: *braces*"
Jimmy Johnson's halftime comment: "I don't know who's watching this game." Which really means Jimmy doesn't know that many people.

I just don't know if the Panthers want to win this. Isn't wrapping up the #1 pick more important than a W?

12-19-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
18. "RE: *braces*"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-10 AT 03:55 PM (EST)

There were several discussions about that in the local news. On the one hand it would be nice to give the coach a win on his unofficial last home game (no official news about his firing, but there is next to no one that thinks he has any job security), on the other hand, the #1 pick might be a really good thing.

Arizona seems pretty determined to make sure we don't get the pick, doing whatever it takes. Throwing interceptions, blowing on-side kicks, fumbling...

ETA: I do think the announcer that thinks this makes the kitties look like a play off team to be playing this well against Arizona may need to be hauled off for a 72 hour hold, but I digress.

12-19-10, 04:28 PM (EST)
20. "RE: *braces*"
Leads the league in fumble recoveries for a touchdown.

Arizona did it 7 times this season.

Somehow that sounds like a mixed blessing. Sure you got some touchdowns, but everyone seems to need to drop it just before you get there?

12-19-10, 02:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
The Texans seem to having a long day game first quarter.

Meanwhile, the Giants practice more holiday charity. Every team possession must go! -- to the opposition.

12-19-10, 03:47 PM (EST)
17. "Typical Colts."
Bottle up Maurice Jones-Drew, dominate the game, yet give up a cheapo punt return touchdown and only lead 14-10 at halftime. This, boys and girls, is why the Colts just aren't getting it done this year.

12-19-10, 04:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Typical Colts."
So if you win all your remaining games by four points each, you'll voluntarily stay out of the playoffs. Got it.

12-19-10, 04:36 PM (EST)
21. "Things you didn't know."
The official Eagles challenge flag weighs eighteen thousand pounds.

12-19-10, 05:23 PM (EST)
23. "Ouch"
They do have a secret escape tunnel or two from the Meadowlands, right?

12-19-10, 05:30 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ouch"
The old stadium did. The new one can be completely sealed with the press of a button to prepare it for the Vlad Coughlin The Impaler Peace Dinner Special. 'I have no grudges against any of my players! To your health! -- pardon me while I duck out for a few seconds.' And then Sittem has two teams he can try out for.

*groan* If I'm lucky, no one near me will turn on a radio for the next forty-eight hours. Bad enough to get the visual on plummeting bodies without having to listen to the death screams.

12-19-10, 05:22 PM (EST)
22. "Eagles 37, Giants 31."
...what the hell just happened?

12-19-10, 05:29 PM (EST)
24. "Eagles 38, Giants 31"
Um, the Giants went home a quarter early?

You know, get on the road ahead of the traffic?

12-19-10, 05:32 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Eagles 38, Giants 31"
I think they decided to go after the #1 pick.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-10, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31."
*biggrin*

*puts on DJax t-shirt*

*cracks open a beer*

*sings*

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.
Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.
Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

12-19-10, 06:46 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31."
*mutter*

Yeah, the song really gains something when your quarterback chants it while sacrificing a dog.

It didn't even take three!

12-19-10, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31."
Yes, well, we can all thank McNabb for the current situation.

12-19-10, 06:36 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Eagles 37, Giants 31."
Best I heard was the Giants defense collapsed (led 31-10) and then just before time expired they punted the ball to the Eagles, who promply ran it back for a TD as time expired...

12-19-10, 06:46 PM (EST)
29. "Topsy Turvy week"
Lions win their second in a row, and their first on the road in 3 years which cripples the Bucs' chances at the playoffs.

Bungles finally get off of the schnide, beating the Browns.

Titans finally right their ship a little bit, taking out the Texans.

Dallas does hold on to beat the Skins and Rex Grossman... barely.

Indy with the help of a Jaguars onside kick attempt returned for a TD win and now control their own destiny in the AFC South.

Carolina shows that even visitng them from the west coast isn't a reason for the West to East and 1:00pm game curse can't easily be broken...

12-19-10, 06:51 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Topsy Turvy week"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-10 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

With today's victory, the Colts remain on track to make the playoffs with two more wins. Since the Jags play a "Little Sisters of the Poor" schedule, the Colts will have to win out, as I don't see the Jags losing to the Washington Grossmans or the Houston Texans.

12-19-10, 07:43 PM (EST)
33. "Survivor delay countdown"
The Jets and Steelers know that for the prime time delay game it only counts if they are tied at the end and go to overtime, right?

Not how many minutes during the game the score was tied.

12-19-10, 07:51 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Survivor delay countdown"
Don't forget the possible bonus coverage of the DEN/OAK game!

12-19-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Survivor delay countdown"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-10 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

Lots of minutes left on that game!!!

ETA: Robbed!!! Looks like they won't flip over, checked the map, only MST and PST got that game so they don't have to delay all of us because a few are still watching a game in progress.

12-19-10, 07:56 PM (EST)
35. "Let them play until midnight."
The more time that passes without Jeff's Thrilling Announcement, the better.

12-19-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
37. "Concrete."
'Stop telling people about how you already know the field is dangerous! If everyone thinks the NFL found out at the same time you did, they won't blame us for the injuries!'

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/21287/an-unplayable-field-at-tcf-bank-stadium

Some streaks may end on a lower number than 297.

And no signed balls.

12-19-10, 08:15 PM (EST)
38. "J-E-T-S"
Way to keep those playoff hopes alive.

12-19-10, 08:25 PM (EST)
40. "???"
The Jets lost that game. When Big Serial is within ten yards and has multiple shots at the end zone, the other team loses. Plus any NY team with a lead is obligated to give it up in the fourth quarter. It's in the rulebook. Respect the rules!

Ye gawds, man, it's as if you don't even watch the games.

12-19-10, 08:17 PM (EST)
39. "Anyone seen Hobbs today?"
He's probably celebrating the end of the Lions road loss streak...

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-10, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Anyone seen Hobbs today?"
Nope....just stunned for a very long time. I thought for sure that pass with 8 sec. to go to CJ that was deflected was going to be INT'ed.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig Snidget and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

12-19-10, 11:39 PM (EST)
42. "Huh."
At the end of 3 quarters for the Sunday Night game, the Pack leads 24-21, and they're driving again...

So much for this being a blowout...

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-20-10, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
No truth to the rumor that the Dolphins have petitioned to play all 16 games next year on the road.

Though I am starting to think they should.

12-20-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Week #15 NFL Complaining Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-10 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

It could be worse... you could've lost to either Detroit (who just broke an over 3 year road losing streak) or to Carolina (who only just won their 2nd game of the season)... or even the Bungles (who had lost 10 straight before yesterday...)

12-20-10, 03:21 PM (EST)
45. "Monday night just keeps getting better."
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-10 AT 03:21 PM (EST)

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=5938923

So:

An artificial surface field that's expected to be frozen to the consistency of concrete.

Five inches of snow by gametime.

Snow lying on top of a frozen surface generally turns to ice.

The field has no heating coils to melt the ice.

Any player slipping on the ice and hitting hard enough to crack it gets to bounce off concrete.

Anyone want to tell me the one about the NFL protecting player safety again?

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-20-10, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Monday night just keeps getting better."
No link, as heard on the radio - apparantly, Britt's status has been ugraded to "questionable".

He could play.

12-20-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Monday night just keeps getting better."
Can we hope that if BrINT gets in the game that the Bears dribble him down the field like a basketball...?

12-20-10, 03:53 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Monday night just keeps getting better."
Here's your link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5939295

It's not a happy link.

12-20-10, 04:00 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Monday night just keeps getting better."
I'm trying to figure out what it means that I really want to watch this game just to see how train-wrecky it is.

*pops popcorn*

12-20-10, 04:29 PM (EST)
50. "The thing about train wrecks."
People die.

All it takes is one player hitting the ground at the wrong angle.

12-20-10, 08:53 PM (EST)
51. "Ironic anniversary"
29 years ago, to the day, was the last outdoor game in Minnesota...

BrINT will start, but Adrian Peterson is now out... Carnage might be aplenty... it's currently 19 degrees with 16mph winds...

12-20-10, 09:44 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Ironic anniversary"
I'm surprised BrINT is able to get out on the field with all those announcers hanging off his butt by their lips.

Are they going to be this obnoxious all night? I may have to turn off the sound if they keep this up.

12-20-10, 10:05 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Ironic anniversary"
With the wind chill, it's 9F.

They look c-c-c-old!

12-20-10, 10:45 PM (EST)
54. "*klonk!*"
BrINT gets tackled hard into the 'turf' and lands hard on both his shoulder and head... return is listed as 'doubtful' and Joe Webb is warming up.

Bears lead 17-7, less than 7 minutes in the first half... it's now freezing raining there...

12-20-10, 10:59 PM (EST)
55. "RE: *klonk!*"
And the darn announcers had to bring the drama with he may never play again for I dunno how many plays after the hit.

*squinty eyes at announcers*

So is the ball put where you fall down, or the 5-10 yards further down the field when you finally stop sliding?

12-20-10, 11:21 PM (EST)
56. "RE: *klonk!*"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-10 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

LOL! That field is ridiculously slippery.

...and their helmets are all icing up while those guys with the Plexiglas face-mask thingies are experiencing fogging.

They need defrosters!

12-20-10, 11:31 PM (EST)
57. "RE: *klonk!*"
Well, they just confirmed that BrINT's out for the rest of this game...

Add on Devon Hester getting his 14th kick/punt return TD, a new NFL record. Also tied the punt return TD record (10)

12-20-10, 11:35 PM (EST)
58. "RE: *klonk!*"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-10 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

Yup. I would say we can stick a fork in it... but given what happened yesterday, you just never know!

ETA: ..and MINN just scored!

12-20-10, 11:37 PM (EST)
59. "RE: *klonk!*"
As long as the Bears don't punt the ball to DeSean Jackson, they should be OK.

12-20-10, 11:38 PM (EST)
60. "RE: *klonk!*"
LOL!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •