The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 15: Second Chances"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-13, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 15: Second Chances"
Finally premiered tonight after last week's false start. Theme is Second Chances, which does not mean bringing back previous contestants (woohoo!), though they went with double stunt-casting in an Olympian and an American Idol.

They let the Trainers pick the contestants (from a small pool of candidates), which (hopefully) will help us avoid any quitboat moments this season. It felt a little uncomfortable when they were creating their "yes" and "no" piles. "Not him!"

I'm reserving judgement on the Trainer's Save x 3.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 15: Second Chances jbug 10-16-13 1
 RE: Season 15: Second Chances udg 12-04-13 2
   RE: Season 15: Second Chances JessicaRN 12-06-13 3
       RE: Season 15: Second Chances udg 12-06-13 4
           RE: Season 15: Second Chances featherfish81 12-06-13 5
 RE: Season 15: Second Chances samboohoo 01-14-14 6
   RE: Season 15: Second Chances jbug 01-15-14 7
       RE: Season 15: Second Chances udg 01-16-14 8
 RE: Season 15: Second Chances jbug 01-22-14 9
   RE: Season 15: Second Chances Agman2 02-24-14 10
       RE: Season 15: Second Chances jbug 02-24-14 11
           RE: Season 15: Second Chances Agman2 02-25-14 12
               RE: Season 15: Second Chances Agman2 02-25-14 13
                   RE: Season 15: Second Chances Agman2 02-25-14 14
                       RE: Season 15: Second Chances jbug 02-25-14 15
                           RE: Season 15: Second Chances Agman2 02-25-14 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-13, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
I'm sure the trainers used the sob stories to make their choices; that's ok.

I like the trainer save. This gives every first bootee of each team another chance (third chance?). You know each trainer is going to use it on their first.
I always felt so bad for the first person off after only one week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-04-13, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
Well, Ruben's gone again. I doubt he'll have any trouble finding a personal trainer at home.

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-06-13, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
There is something about his demeanor that is a bit odd. I have a feeling in a year, his lost weight will be back on him.

12-06-13, 01:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
Well, given the utter unsustainability of what they're doing on the ranch, that's a statistical likelihood. Starving and working out 8 hours a day just doesn't work longterm, and if you start eating normally (not even overeating!) after that, you'll gain weight. How many contestants, or winners, have kept the weight off for more than 2-3 years? There's a reason we don't get follow-ups with them beyond the next season. I suppose some of them may be a little better off than they were to begin with, but most of them hit obesity again.

featherfish81 424 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-13, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
I'd be curious on the stats for that, too. Some of them look unhealthily thin at the finale, so I'd imagine they gain at least some weight back, and that's not a bad thing. But there's also a group that gets together and does marathons occasionally, so obviously they've kept the weight off. I imagine that over 14 seasons, though, you have a pretty big range, from the ones who've completely kept it off to the ones who've gained it all back, and everything in between. It would be interesting to see the distribution.

Hopefully Reuben figures out what the right formula is, though - he rarely pulled double digits, even being 400 pounds, so something's off.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
Saw Tumi on Today this morning. She is currently at 153, and she looks absolutely amazing!

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

01-15-14, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
Hey BooBoo!

I was just thinking last night how several of these women have really lost a lot and look great!
Also the cowboy hat man.
I'm surprised that they didn't keep him since he would be more likely to fall under the line each week.

01-16-14, 03:46 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
I was pleased that his plan to avoid putting a target on his back backfired. I really thought they were setting us up for Rachel to go home.

01-22-14, 12:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
I like the change in the "game". No more contestants ganging up to vote out the most threatening. Less fighting; more working together for their common goal.

I still wish I knew where they get the sizes of the clothing they put the women in.
At 170+ lbs, I don't know anyone who would be in a size 8 unless she was 6' 6" or something.
I'm 5' 10"; weight 172 and wear a size 14 to 16.

Agman2 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-14, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"

I used to know you!

Oh my gawd, I just reached 100 posts! (Only 11,000 plus to catch up to where I was before the up rise in the Ukraine!

02-24-14, 05:25 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
You'll never catch me now! LOL

02-25-14, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
watch me!

02-25-14, 12:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
bwahahahahahahahah

Etchings by the abominable SnowTribe

02-25-14, 12:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-14 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

BTW, did I mention I was going to catch you?

you need to get over to survivor bashers and sign up!!!!!

02-25-14, 04:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
Guess I better speed up!

02-25-14, 04:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Season 15: Second Chances"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-14 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

darn right cause I'm coming for you Bugster!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •