The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"i want to be on a reality show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

kateyes 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-13, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kateyes Click to send private message to kateyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"i want to be on a reality show"
Well i am 24 yrs old, over weight, and married. I weight 260 and height 5'6 i think. I am a great person i just need to lose weight or i want be able to bare a child.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: i want to be on a reality show jbug 01-15-13 1
   RE: i want to be on a reality show agman 01-16-13 2
 To get cast Snidget 01-16-13 3
 I want to win the lottery udg 01-17-13 4
   RE: I want to win the lottery agman 01-17-13 5
       RE: I want to win the lottery udg 01-17-13 6
           RE: I want to win the lottery agman 01-18-13 7
 RE: i want to be on a reality show Estee 01-18-13 8
   RE: i want to be on a reality show kidflash212 01-19-13 9
       RE: i want to be on a reality show jbug 01-21-13 10
           RE: i want to be on a reality show Elony 07-31-13 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-13, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: i want to be on a reality show"
Don't know why I'm bothering with a reply; you'll probably never come back to see it, but....

1. This site has nothing to do with getting on any reality tv show.

2. ..... nevermind.....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-13, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: i want to be on a reality show"
2. ..... nevermind.....

What do you mean by that bug?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-13, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "To get cast"
You need to go to the official website for the show.

I don't know anyone who ever gets cast from random posts on random websites that have nothing to do with the show.

The official website always has the official application and where to send your video and all that they need to evaluate you.

Otherwise, find out what bar the casting director hangs out at and go there every night until they spot you.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-13, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I want to win the lottery"
I'm 35 years old, married. I am a great person. I just need to win or I won't be able to buy stuff.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

01-17-13, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I want to win the lottery"
I certainly agree with that! It would be nice to be able to pay my bills on time!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I want to win the lottery"
Why haven't I won yet? I posted on an internet forum.

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

01-18-13, 01:32 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I want to win the lottery"
Yea, that sure as heck should have been enough for you to win!

Wouldn't that be great if all your wishes came true just by posting on an internet forum? bwahahahahha

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-13, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: i want to be on a reality show"
i want be able to bare a child.

That's the casting call for Dateline NBC.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-19-13, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: i want to be on a reality show"
I thought that one had slipped past everyone.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-13, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: i want to be on a reality show"
oh no, it didn't.
That's what my #2 was about.

Elony 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-31-13, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elony Click to send private message to Elony Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: i want to be on a reality show"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-13 AT 05:30 AM (EST)

I have lost 30lbs in three months. And I think that it was a big achievement. So, if you want to reduce your weight then must follow a diet plan and also do some exercise like cycling or swimming.

http://www.trimnhealthy.com.au/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •