The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11 Episode 15"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-11, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11 Episode 15"
I did not like the vote at.all!
No, that was NOT the right thing to do.
Olivia was super selfish.

BBL

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11 Episode 15 samboohoo 04-13-11 1
   RE: Season 11 Episode 15 jbug 04-13-11 2
       RE: Season 11 Episode 15 samboohoo 04-13-11 3
       RE: Season 11 Episode 15 Tummy 04-13-11 4
           RE: Season 11 Episode 15 jbug 04-13-11 5
               RE: Season 11 Episode 15 Tummy 04-13-11 6
                   RE: Season 11 Episode 15 JessicaRN 04-13-11 7
                       RE: Season 11 Episode 15 samboohoo 04-14-11 8
       RE: Season 11 Episode 15 samboohoo 04-14-11 9
 Statistics grit 04-14-11 10
   RE: Statistics jbug 04-14-11 11
   RE: Statistics Flowerpower 04-17-11 12
       RE: Statistics Elony 08-03-13 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
I haven't seen any of it. I was asleep very early. I had to cheat this morning just to see who left. How the heck did that happen?

Did the teams vote or individuals?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-13-11, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-11 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

Okay, here it is if you really want to know.

They're now in New Zealand. (I guess TBL figured if the Back can spend a lot of trips to great places, they can too).

They go to the top of the "something" building- tallest in Southern hemisphere. They get to jump off - well, except Rulon & Moses whoa re still above the weight limit, and Jay who has a heart condition. Lots of story here on Bob & Ken being deathly afraid of heights - but they do both jump. It was more like jumping & being lowered to the ground - over 1000 ft - not bungie bounce up & down kinda jump.

Their challenge was a 5k marathon over rough terrain - thru a creek & up a sand dune. The winning team - blue - won a helicopter ride over the islands. The 2 blue girls gave their place on the trip to Kaylee so she & Moses could spend the day together.

Now, on to business.
Lots of talk about how bad traveling is for weight loss. Ken confronts Cara about not getting in his face enough. So she does - & to me it was really funny; she just doesn't have the personality or bitchiness that Jillian has to make it look good.

Weigh in: I can't remember it all but...
Black Rulon lost a lot - like 7 lbs; saved his team's butt cause Jay gained 2 lbs.
Green Ken lost a lot & Austin lost a lot & saved their team's butt cause Kaylee gained 4 lbs.
Blue Moses lost zero. Irene lost the most & was safe. So the choice was between Olivia & Moses.
Olivia gave this speech about how she really needed to still be there - she needed to lose weight so she can get pregnant; she's been married 13 yrs & really wants a baby.
Moses says how altho he needs to be there, he thinks his time is done. Asks them to send him home cause Olivia's goal of losing so she can get pregnant is more important.

Voted as individuals.

To me, that was a load of crap. Moses still had much more to lose than Olivia. Moses should have stayed; but he took the 'high road' like so many other parents this season and left so one of the younger ones could stay.
To me, Olivia is so close to her goal weight anyway; she just wanted to get to stay in New Zealand for another week and enjoy the "vacation of a life time." Olivia was selfish.
Blue team has little chance of winning a weigh in now; both are so close to their goal weights anyway.

I hope Bob tears her a new one.

(I hope I got names right - I don't really pay attention to who is on which color team sometimes )

04-13-11, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
Thanks.

Previews show them going back to individuals. I don't think Kaylee lasts too much longer.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-11, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
Agrees with everything Jbug said...kind of. But it's not the group's fault. Moses asked to be sent home, Olivia just stated why she wanted to stay. I'm sure going home is scary and I'm sorry but if I made it as far as they've made it I would be looking at the quarter mil prize money. I wouldn't ever throw myself on the sword, well for my kid I would but you know what I mean.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

04-13-11, 12:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
Yes, I know what you mean, but still....
the younger women (& I include Olivia) this season have had an entitlement attitude that for whatever reason they deserve to be there more than the older people.

I need to look at her percentages but do you really think she has a chance at the prize?
How many more weeks will they be on the ranch? With so little left to lose, how long can she stay above "the line"?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-11, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
I think she's consistently hung out at around 4th place. The top one's including her are still only in the 30 percentage bracket. I can't remember what she started out at but I (think) most winners loose about 50% by the finale. I think any of them are still in the running to win it, and really, during any other season they'd be trying to get rid of the people that still had the most to lose about now anyway. I'm just glad they all seem to care about each other.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-13-11, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
This episode made me really love Moses and really, really made me want to go to New Zealand. Beautiful.

This whole season has been fairly free of drama, putting Arthur aside. I've liked it because of that, but it has also made it harder to remember so many of them. I guess the people that stick in my mind on these shows are the people that I hate.

I agree about Moses needing to stay more than Olivia. Once he made his impassioned plea to go, the voting was brainless. There seems to be a precedent now that no matter what, the older people (parental types) should go first. Sometimes it makes sense, sometimes it doesn't, but they all want to be heroes now.

Olivia is close to her appropriate body weight, so if she is 35 and wants to become pregnant, it might have been a good idea for her to go home and work on that. I wonder if they have something in their contracts about not getting pregnant between the time they go home and the finale?

04-14-11, 09:33 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
I don't think so. Julie in Season 4 got pregnant between leaving the ranch and the finale. I think it was Julie. It was one of them.

04-14-11, 09:34 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Season 11 Episode 15"
I don't know that I think Olivia was being selfish, but I do wonder about her losing all of this weight and then getting pregnant.

I do think Moses has had a hard time adjusting since the team mix-up. Maybe he was just really ready.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-14-11, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Statistics"
I couldn’t believe how scared Bob was of heights. He’s always shown in a power position on the show so it was weird to see his fears laid out like that. I thought it was cool that Ken actually made the jump. The poor guy was white as a sheet. He seemed more scared than Bob and I wasn’t sure he’d go through with it.

I have to admit that when Moses called his dad on Bob’s cell phone, I was choking back tears. It was really cool of Bob to loan Moses his phone to make the call.

Austin was so cute when he found out his weight loss. Good for him and good for Ken. I couldn’t believe he lost that much weight.

I agree with jbug that Olivia seemed selfish because she was worried about losing out on the trip. Moses has lost a higher percentage of weight than Olivia but he still has a lot more weight to lose. Moses only lost another 13 pounds since he’s been home. I wonder how much time had passed between him leaving New Zealand and TBL showing his at-home weight loss.

Statistics:

This week:

Austin 3.04%
Hannah 2.38%
Ken 2.37%
Rulon 2.20%
Irene 1.83%
Olivia 1.15%
Moses 0.00%
Jay +0.74%
Kaylee +2.38%

To date:

Irene 36.86%
Austin 35.61%
Moses 35.00%
Ken 34.48%
Rulon 34.39%
Olivia 34.10%
Hannah 33.87%
Jay 32.00%
Kaylee 26.18%

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

04-14-11, 04:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Statistics"
I wish on the Bios they would show their heights.
Looks like Olivia started at about 260.
to get to a 50% loss, she'll need to lose down to 130.
Knowing her height would help know if this is reasonable.
Me? I'm 5'10 1/2".
130 lbs would be stick skinny on me.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-11, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Statistics"
I love the Biggest Loser show...this season, I agree, there are so many parents that need it desperately that volunteer to leave in lieu of a younger contestant. But, I can relate to that. If I had a child that needed to lose weight, I'd do it, too. So, I admire Moses, and I do think he's transformed, and I do believe he's ready to go home and keep up the good work. I expect him to be a solid contender for the $100K. As for Olivia...she's desperate...she made that evident in her plea, I think.

I do agree, however, that someone noted, Moses leaving could spell the demise of Bob's team....but didn't I see on the preview that the game now turns individual?

What bothered me MORE than Olivia staying in lieu of Moses, was that Moses' daughter outlasted him....I SOOOO want her out of there....when she was the cause of Courtney's demise, in an indirect way. Get out of the game and let someone in that really WANTS to be there!

Also, what about Ken calling Cara out...OMG. That really pissed me off, the nerve of him...how disrespectful and ungrateful...If I were Cara I would have donned my boxing gloves right there and then and gone in the ring for real with him...I think Ken is very selfish...seemingly so, anyway.

Elony 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-13, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elony Click to send private message to Elony Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Statistics"
I would like to say thanks to you that you share these kind words here with us. I think that you should take more concentration to your work. Anyway I hope that you will continue to post here with us.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •