The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-11, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 13"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-11 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

I guess Jay & Jen just weren't meant to be on the Ranch together.

Not sure how I felt about bringing the white team in. It was almost cruel. I was surprised at the amount of weight each lost - I didn't think she would have lost 45. Hopefully this will be a good kickstart for them, and they will do well for the Finale.

From what I saw, it appeared the Jen & Courtney lost the challenge, but Brett made it sound like they chose not to have him for the week. I didn't understand that, but I haven't watched it all yet.

Something is going on with Courtney. I hope she'll have a great week with Brett next week - especially since she'll be all alone with him. One-on-one time with a trainer is a good thing. Or it can be. Remember Neil. Remember Erik. I am now wondering when Courtney's numbers started slipping. I will have to go back and look. Is it when Austin showed up on the ranch? Last night after the post-vote meeting, I thought I saw a glimpse of the two of them together over to the left of the screen. I wonder if she's just distracted by him.

ETA one more thing for now. I love Olivia's look so much better right now. Even with the girly ponytails. Her bangs look didn't work.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 13 jbug 03-30-11 1
   RE: Season 11, Episode 13 samboohoo 03-30-11 2
 RE: Season 11, Episode 13 Tummy 03-30-11 3
   RE: Season 11, Episode 13 Tummy 03-30-11 4
       RE: Season 11, Episode 13 samboohoo 03-30-11 5
           RE: Season 11, Episode 13 Tummy 03-30-11 6
           RE: Season 11, Episode 13 jbug 03-30-11 7
               RE: Season 11, Episode 13 Tummy 03-30-11 8
                   RE: Season 11, Episode 13 jbug 03-30-11 9
                       RE: Season 11, Episode 13 JessicaRN 03-30-11 10
                           RE: Season 11, Episode 13 jbug 03-30-11 11
   RE: Season 11, Episode 13 udg 03-30-11 12
       RE: Season 11, Episode 13 grit 03-31-11 13
       RE: Season 11, Episode 13 jbug 03-31-11 14
       RE: Season 11, Episode 13 Tummy 04-01-11 17
 Statistics grit 03-31-11 15
   RE: Statistics jbug 03-31-11 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-11, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
I waited for you; I waited and waited and waited for you.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-30-11, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
LOL. I was obviously typing a lot.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-30-11, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
Jen and Courtney had a "menu" to choose from - Bret was on it but he was 200.00 a day for each girl so 400.00 out of their 1000.00 budget. Court should have just went ahead and taken him, Jen kind of decided for the both as she felt confident. And Court didn't say anything.

03-30-11, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
More thoughts -

Hated the white team being brought back - or at least using Kaylie's loss as the amount to beat. The teams have had how many weeks of being able to just focus on working out and concentrating on themselves and BL expected these two to come back and beat someone that's been on the Ranch. That's ridiculous. And cruel. They should have been set a goal and if they reached it then they should have been brought back.

This combined with the failure of Jenn and Courtney was almost like BL saying "neener, neener, you can't do it without us, look how good we are at this". Not a fun thing to watch.

Jenn and Courtney had 1000.00 between the two to "buy off the menu". They spent well on the 300.00 to fix their own meals (question -if that was 300.00 not times 2, then why was everything else 2x?) leaving 600.00. Bret would have cost them 200.00x2=400.00 for one day - that would have left 200.00. I can't remember how much the gym membership was but would they have had enough for food, Bret AND a gym membership? Because a week at a gym vs 1 day with Bret and no gym might have swayed me. I may have also given Bret up and picked up a few rewards. And I was very happy seeing how they ate out. Too bad their weight loss sucked as this would have been a better lesson to learn - You can do it by yourself IF you're smart about your decisions.

Floating my cares away with Agman - 2011

03-30-11, 10:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
Where exactly did they go?

03-30-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
Ojai - a very nice house.

03-30-11, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
nice house, walking distance to gym; walking distance to country hills for hiking.
Looks like they relaxed a lot.
Wonder just how much time they spent in the gym - as compared to how much time they're in the gym at the ranch.

03-30-11, 12:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
I think that was all editing. Jenn felt confident and though Courtney showed insecurity I think it was mainly because the last few weeks she had struggled. Neither beat themselves up because of not working enough, I think that showed how much editing was involved in showing them relaxing.

03-30-11, 12:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
true dat

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-30-11, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
Bringing in the 12th team was so anti-climatic and seemed just a bit cruel to them. It must have sounded better on paper.

If I were Brett, I would have been kind of hurt. The contestants always get so distraught if they have to change trainers, but yet they discarded him pretty quickly for a massage.

What's up with Rulon? He has pontificated and said all the right cliche's about hard work, teamwork, blah, blah, blah and then here he is eating a bag of chips and salsa. (Did make me crave some though)! Do they just keep these in the house for moments like this?

03-30-11, 02:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"

I was wondering too where he was getting the chips & candy bars & such. The ranch doesn't look like it's close to a store, but I guess it could be & he could be walking to a store.
But why would he have money with him at the ranch in the first place? Why take money somewhere where you don't expect to need any?

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-11, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
Are you sure the trainer was $200/day PER PERSON? I thought it was $200/day total. The gym membership was $150/week per person, so with $300 for food, that leaves $400. All the summaries I find online say $200 per day, period, but I don't see anything official, and I already deleted the ep from my Tivo.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-31-11, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
I'll keep an eye out for that when I watch the episode later today.

03-31-11, 09:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
I agree - the trainer was $200 per day (not per person) cause Jen mentioned that if they got him every day that would be their whole $1000.

04-01-11, 00:21 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Season 11, Episode 13"
Well, that's still confusing. Why were somethings x2 and somethings not? But if that's true I would have bought 2 of him.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-31-11, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Statistics"
Part of me felt it was cruel to bring in the white team only to send them back home again. I wish they would have let them stay for a day or two and work out on the Ranch. But I understand how it was meant to show the contestants how much harder it is to lose weight at home.

As for the wording on the menu, it said membership at a gym $300/per person and $200/day for a trainer. So I can understand how they made the mistake in thinking it was $200 a person a day. I was disappointed that they took all the luxuries. Courtney said she didn’t feel confident but that Jen has all the confidence. As of last week, Jen was the highest loser and Courtney was second to last, so I can see why Courtney was so worried.

I’ve always liked Moses but after this episode I like him even more. I love that he told everyone after the elimination to forget the game play, that they’re one team with one goal. And then he told Jillian that he loves boxing and that if he’s going to lose weight at home, he wants to lose weight doing something he loves. Jillian respected that, stopped the treadmill, and did some boxing with Moses.

Statistics:

This week:

Kaylee 2.87%
Austin 2.57%
Moses 2.33%
Ken 2.28%
Olivia 2.22%
Jay 2.13%
Irene 1.73%
Rulon 1.52%
Courtney 0.85%
Jen 0.00%
Hannah 0.00%

To date:

Moses 33.41%
Irene 33.33%
Austin 33.08%
Jen 32.73%
Olivia 32.57%
Ken 31.83%
Rulon 31.43%
Jay 31.00%
Hannah 30.65%
Courtney 28.17%
Kaylee 27.47%

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

03-31-11, 03:47 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Statistics"
& even tho Hannah lost 0, if her team had lost the weigh in she would still have been safe.
This is when the game play erks me.
She is getting close to goal weight;
when Marcia was that close, she was ready to go home;
but nooooooo, some think they should stay every day they can even tho there are others who need to be there more.
I understand they want the big prize money, but can Hannah actually win the big prize?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •