The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 11, Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-11, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 11, Episode 12"
Saw the beginning. I kind of liked breaking them up into the four teams. That was an interesting twist. Kaylee really wanted to be with Cara and was, but I think she could have benefited from being with Bob or Jillian.

I liked Bob taking them to Crunch for a spin class. Poor Moses. He hung in there, but that was pretty funny.

I saw Jillian taking Hannah and Rulon to her house. They looked like they had fun, but I FF'd a little after that.

Did Cara and Brett leave the ranch as well?

I know Jay ended up back on the ranch. I didn't see any of the other contestants who were sent home. I didn't see the challenge.

I saw the weigh-in, but I don't know the circumstances leading up to the weigh-in. Did the green team plan a sabotage to send Kaylee home?

I will have to catch up sometime later this week.

This is the first season I recall that so many contestants are falling on their sword for someone else.

Also, I don't really know what I think of Hannah anymore. I've liked her all along, but there is something there that I can't figure out about her. I also thought she would have been a sure vote for Courtney, but she really seemed to struggle with it.

I love Olivia. And I think she is transforming into such a beautiful woman.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 11, Episode 12 jbug 03-23-11 1
   RE: Season 11, Episode 12 samboohoo 03-23-11 5
   Thanks, jbug udg 03-24-11 7
 RE: Season 11, Episode 12 Tummy 03-23-11 2
   RE: Season 11, Episode 12 jbug 03-23-11 3
   RE: Season 11, Episode 12 samboohoo 03-23-11 4
       RE: Season 11, Episode 12 jbug 03-23-11 6
           RE: Season 11, Episode 12 samboohoo 03-24-11 8
 Statistics grit 03-24-11 9
   Rulon udg 03-25-11 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 11, Episode 12"
I really wished one of the trainers had brought up that when they go home they will have different trainers; they need to learn to work with any trainer - not to be so dependent on one trainer.

It wasn't a challenge that brought Jay back.
New teams were determined by the luck of the draw - literally - picking up a weight with a color on the bottom.
Black (Jillian) had only 2 on her team so those 2 decided who would return. I think the felt bad that Jay was sent home due to game play (Arthur); even tho they think he may be a threat to win, they brought him back anyway.
Jay was the only eliminated one we saw.

Cara took her group to a boxing place (big surprise! LOL). Austin got to spar with a real boxer.

Brett took his group on a mountain hike.

Kaylee was ready to go home - she wanted to start her new life. Cara wasn't happy - didn't want her to quit, but kaylee made it pretty clear that she was gonna go.

Aparently, she had Austin & Ken convinced to throw the weigh in for her (however, none of them knew that the other teams would be making the decision). Austin lost 3 lbs I think but Ken lost 7 I think - Kaylee lost 0. Ken apologized to Justin when he stepped off the scale - like he knew by losing too much that Justin would be going home.
Red lost the weigh in. Jen was biggest loser on her team so it was between Courtney & Justin.
Justine asked to go home.

I thought it was interesting that if black had lost the weigh in, there would have been no need for a vote. Jay had immunity because he had just returned. The biggest loser of the other 2 would have had immunity so the other would automatically have gone home. And at first it looked like that might happen!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-23-11, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 11, Episode 12"
I agree with you about the trainers. Sometimes I just yell at the TV and tell them to quit their snibling about the trainers.

That doesn't surprise me about Cara. Her workouts sound kind of one-dimensional.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-24-11, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks, jbug"
I missed the beginning due to severe weather, so I had no idea how the teams were chosen, etc.

Also, Kaylee is an idiot. Good on Ken for doing his best in spite of it all.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-23-11, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 11, Episode 12"
I can't believe you FF'd thru the shirtless Curtis Stone shot.

I think this is a very special season of the Biggest Loser. I'm enjoying the focus on support rather than gameplay. I'm sure the producers were sad there wasn't much drama, but I'm liking it.

03-23-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 11, Episode 12"
what? what? what?

03-23-11, 02:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Season 11, Episode 12"
LOL. He was on something yesterday morning. So darn hot!

03-23-11, 03:32 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Season 11, Episode 12"
it's the accent, no?

03-24-11, 09:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 11, Episode 12"
It's the whole darn package. All of it. Every single bit.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-24-11, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Statistics"
I missed bits and pieces of the show this week because I went to the gym with my husband instead of working out at home. I kept waiting to see who the black team brought back but didn't know it was Jay until I got home in time to see the weigh-in. I'm glad they picked him. He's a good guy and a hard worker. As I've said before, I've never watched a season of TBL from start to finish. I'm surprised the percentages keep getting lower.

This week:

Irene 2.81%
Olivia 2.70%
Ken 2.59%
Jay 2.42%
Hannah 2.27%
Jen 2.09%
Rulon 1.49%
Courtney 1.27%
Kaylee 1.14% **see note below
Austin 1.09%
Moses .99%
Justin .80%

**Kaylee had a 2 lb. gain last week, so technically she lost 2 pounds this week to return to her weight from 2 weeks ago. I think this should count as a loss for the purpose of my statistics.

To date:

Jen 32.73%
Justin 32.33%
Irene 32.16%
Moses 31.82%
Austin 31.31%
Olivia 31.03%
Hannah 30.65%
Rulon 30.38%
Ken 30.24%
Jay 29.50%
Courtney 27.55%
Kaylee 25.32%

Jen pulled ahead of Justin this week to take the lead. Justin looked fabulous when they showed him at home!

Irene jumped ahead of both Moses and Austin. Irene's really been very steady with her weight loss all along. She's been the invisible girl, editing-wise.

Olivia and Hannah jumped ahead of Rulon. I haven't been to impressed with his weight loss or attitude this season and I see from the scenes from next week that there will be some drama with him.

Jay is down near the bottom of the pack now, probably because he's been at home a while. In spite of that, he's still ahead of Courtney and Kaylee. I've felt like Kaylee's been done for a while now. Again, I love Courtney's attitude but she's been consistently at the bottom of the pack since the beginning of the season.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-11, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Rulon"
Thanks for crunching the numbers again. I always find them interesting.

I've been underwhelmed by Rulon, too. Everyone seems so very TAKEN by his status as a former Olympian, but that's not where he is NOW, and I think obsessing about what he used to be does him a disservice. It's great that his training as an athlete can help him in the gym, but mentally, he needs to be focusing on where he's going, not where he's been.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •