The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3"
Hmm, I guess I was wrong thinking about the storyline with Dylan and her father. What was it? Did Dylan accidentally kill her father? Although it doesn't appear he was around. If the memories were that bad, why did she move back to the same house?

Also, what is going on with the oobies? Susan and Gabby both looked ridiculously fake.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3 Ahtumbreez 10-16-07 1
   RE: Episode 3 samboohoo 10-17-07 2
       RE: Episode 3 Ahtumbreez 10-17-07 3
           RE: Episode 3 samboohoo 10-18-07 4
               RE: Episode 3 Ahtumbreez 10-18-07 5
                   RE: Episode 3 KScott 10-19-07 6
                   RE: Episode 3 Puffy 10-21-07 7
                       RE: Episode 3 Tamena 10-22-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3"
Boo, I have absofrigginlutely no idea what's up with Katherine and Dylan. What could be worse than letting everyone think that Dylan was molested by her father, except if your correct and Dylan actually did kill him and has no memory?

I was more focused on Gabby's atrocious hair than the oobies.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-17-07, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3"
Yes, her hair was pretty bad. Okay, it was really bad.

And how did her husband not care that she picked Adam before him? WTF was up with that?

10-17-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3"
I hate how they've changed Gabby's husband's (can't remember his name) character. I so liked him at first. Now he's just gross. And if Gabby really wanted to get at Carlos why not just flirt with the husband instead of Adam?

Plus, how is a CPA going to get Edie to give Carlos up?

and what's up with the still shot of the 4 women in the intro? is Edie not sticking around, because she's not in there. I thought in the first epi it was just to throw off the viewers as to whether Edie died or not, but she's still not there.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro

10-18-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 3"
I think the CPA is going to make the money "disappear." Then Edie will have nothing on him and won't be able to hold anything over his head.

Maybe he will make up new documents or something.

10-18-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 3"
Boo, do you get the feeling we're the only two in the RTW world still watching Housewives? Oh well, good company.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-07, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 3"
I'm here and can't for the life of me figure out what is going happen with the CPA thing or the molestation/murder/whatever dad/daughter/mother did storyline.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 3"

I'm watching, but I'm not sure it will be on tonight (Oct 21) due to the local fires. So I'm depending on you wonderful peeps to keep me updated.

©Surfkitten siggie shop, 2007

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-22-07, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 3"
Watching here too but in a drug induced fog after 7pm so no playing on the puter after a show LOL

Gabbi is nasty nasty nasty. I know someone just like that character and she just kinda makes your skin crawl - so phoney! Everyone knows it too which is the really stupid part, she thinks she's so slick

Don't like the Dylan thing either - mom is a nutjob LOL

I don't know...the show isn't holding as much appeal as it did before, it's gotten so over the edge it's becoming waaaay too much like a daytime soap for me anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •