The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DH-Season Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-07, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DH-Season Finale"
So, in a nutshell:

Bree comes back pregnant, but alas, it's smoke and mirrors for Danielle's pregnancy.

Gaby marries Victor, but finds out the real reason for marrying her. At her own reception, she makes out with Carlos.

Susan finally marries Mike.

Lynette having issues with her Mom, while fighting cancer.

And this shocked me...

Edie kills herself? So, will she be narrating next season?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DH-Season Finale Tamena 05-21-07 1
   RE: DH-Season Finale shabalaba 05-21-07 2
       RE: DH-Season Finale KScott 05-21-07 3
           RE: DH-Season Finale shabalaba 05-21-07 6
 RE: DH-Season Finale KScott 05-21-07 4
   RE: DH-Season Finale shabalaba 05-21-07 5
       RE: DH-Season Finale The Cake 05-21-07 7
           RE: DH-Season Finale agman 05-21-07 9
   RE: DH-Season Finale maroonclowns mom 05-22-07 10
 RE: DH-Season Finale agman 05-21-07 8
 RE: DH-Season Finale SenecaTurtle 05-22-07 11
 RE: DH-Season Finale Femme 06-01-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-21-07, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
Hubby and I were pretty stunned with that ending too
I'm wondering if someone comes in and saves her maybe?
And we have to wait all summer to find out??
ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-21-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
Eddie....I really don't think she will die but on the other hand she may...anything is possible on Wisteria lane...I thought the same thing about her possibly being the new voice over taking over Mary Alice's job but I don't really see Nicolette wanting to keep that role...
I think the whole thing about Bree is crazy...in the year 2007 she is doing what someone may have done in the 50's...I know she's a prude but I find it pretty unbelievable....the truth will be found out some time next season...
Gabby...I would love to see her get back together with Carlos but I have a feeling if Eddie pulls through this one that he will feel so guilty and go back to nurture her...
Susan and Mike....things won't stay happy for long...this is Wisteria Lane after all.....something is gonna happen to ruin it for them
Lynette: I can see a roller coaster of emotions coming up with this storyline...I was left wondering though how her mom knew to ask Kayla (?)tom's daughter about Rick...unless the daughter had mentioned it previously and we didn't see that....
This is still one of my favorite shows and I will definately be tuning in for more in the fall

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-21-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
"Lynette: I can see a roller coaster of emotions coming up with this storyline...I was left wondering though how her mom knew to ask Kayla (?)tom's daughter about Rick...unless the daughter had mentioned it previously and we didn't see that...."

Lynette's mom was evesdropping outside of Tom & Lynettes bedroom door and heard them mention his name.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

05-21-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
>
>Lynette's mom was evesdropping outside of
>Tom & Lynettes bedroom door
>and heard them mention his
>name.
>

THANKS!!!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-21-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
I don't think it was Edie that hung herself. That is what they are wanting us to think. They never really showed her , just feet. They showed a scarf she took off her neck and then it being thrown in the air but that could have just been Edie taking it off and throwing it and then getting in the bathtub. It will be someone else that we see hanging this fall, not Edie!

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

05-21-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
Oooh! Speculations? Who could it be then? Who else was so unhappy that they would do that? I had mentioned before that it didn't seem like something Eddie would do...especially since she had only been "dating" Carlos for such a short period of time..plus she is so full of loving herself that it would be out of character for her....it's a good point though that they did not show her ...only a pair of feet....

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
I think that is was Edie that was hanging herself, but I like your point too of only seeing the feet, so it makes me wonder. If it is Edie, I think someone will find her & get her to the hospital before she dies. I don't think the writers are writing her out of the show.
The only other person I can think of that might hang herself would be Bree's daughter Danielle. She was awfully miserable when she talked to Bree on the phone. That might be an interesting twist. If it was Danielle, would the baby survive? How would Bree explain that next year?

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-07, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: DH-Season Finale"

Now I'm getting a headache thinking about all the possibilities! Thanks alot!

I know everything, except the things I don't know

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-22-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
Edie? commit suicide? I don`t think so. She is way not the type to do that. She is more of a "get even".

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-07, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DH-Season Finale"

>And this shocked me...

>Edie kills herself? So, will
>she be narrating next season?

I'm sure next season, they will have the scarf break and she won't die. That or someone will happen to come in and save her! I agree though, it was really shocking!

SenecaTurtle 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-22-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SenecaTurtle Click to send private message to SenecaTurtle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
I think it's definitely Edie hanging there. Pink bathrobe, painted toe nails and the camera panned across pictures of Edie and her mother and Edie and Carlos as you hear the chair get knocked over and then you see the bathrobe and feet hanging behind the picture. Whether she dies or not is a different story. Would be cool if she did take over narration; however, I think her style would be far different from Mary Alice's. Mary Alice is so calm when she narrates.

*ST*

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-01-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: DH-Season Finale"
Good finale. I am dying to know -- hahaha -- if Edie is dead, too. Should make a sassy, fun, cynical narrator.

I loved the masquerade pregnancy. I will just keel over and die if, when the baby is born, it is black. Wasn't Daniel sexually active with the Applewhite boy, too? Or do those dates just not work? What will Bree do then. Everyone will expect to see her new baby, so how will she explain it?

Tom's annoying me. I hope they write him more lovable, like he used to be. I have a hard time feeling positively about him. I like Lynette's mom, too.

Femme

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •