The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oct 15 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oct 15 Episode"
Anyone still watching? Anyone care enough to discuss?

I actually quite enjoyed last night's show. The scene when Bree told that neighbour about her husband was hilarious.

"And while we are being honest, I guess I should tell you, Bree, that your daughter is sleeping with the history teacher. Oh my, that was rude. I should have delivered that with scones."

LMAO

And Gabby's heels up on the side of the police car as she tried to resist arrest? That made me laugh. Carlos/Gabby will be interesting to see where it goes.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oct 15 Episode KScott 10-16-06 1
 RE: Oct 15 Episode Bebo 10-16-06 2
 RE: Oct 15 Episode samboohoo 10-16-06 3
   RE: Oct 15 Episode prosecutor 10-16-06 4
       RE: Oct 15 Episode KScott 10-16-06 5
           RE: Oct 15 Episode flipxcyd 10-16-06 6
               RE: Oct 15 Episode prosecutor 10-17-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oct 15 Episode"
I am a faithful desperate housewife, I just love this show. Lynette bribing the pitcher and then the coach was funny.

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oct 15 Episode"
Last night's episode rocked. It reminded me of why I got hooked on this show in the first place.

I could see it a mile coming that Bree's daughter was sleeping with the teacher. Glad they just went ahead and said it, instead of dragging it out.

And for once, I was even rooting for Edie. I lvoed how she used Susan's past against her when she realized Mike had lost his memory. Edie didn't really lie...she just used the truth to her advantage.

I was howling during the cop story when Carlos talked the cops over to his side. (I can still hear Gaby howling "You're taking sides? You're not allowed to take sides!")

And I had been wondering how they would take Andrew from such an undeemable character and bring him back in. The talk on the stairs was a good scene.

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oct 15 Episode"
I've watched up to the point when Orson said, "Apparently that's not the only team he plays for."

I love it, but it's hard to catch it first run right now. I have to watch on Mondays from Tivo, which I like better.

I love Orson. What a terrific character to bring to the show.

And I figured Danielle was sleeping with the teacher.

Thanks Tribe!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-16-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oct 15 Episode"
missed most of it like the first 33 minutes and the
last 5 mins.
can someone tell me why Lynette and Hubby wanted
the son to quit bball.
What was Bree complaining to that neighbour about? the one
who told her about the daughter sleeping with the teacher?
Thanks

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oct 15 Episode"
Tom told son he could quit bball because he wasn't very good and never got a hit. Then Lynette bribbed the other teams pitcher with $50.00 to throw the ball to her son so he could hit it, he did and it hit the pitcher right in the forehead. Lynette was found out and the son was kicked off the team because she bribbed the pitcher. She goes to get son back on team and coach wants bribbed to do this, so they get new batting helmets. Hopefully you saw the rest after that.

Bree wans't really complaining to the neighbor, she was just telling her that her husband had slept with Andrew when Andrew was on the streets because she said that if it were her she would want to know. Neighbor thought that Bree would want to know that her daughter Danielle was sleeping with the history teacher. Very funny moment.

Orson - I am liking him more and more, seems to fit in very well with Bree's family. Too bad he tried to kill Mike. I would like to see alot more of this interaction.

Bree - "what did Andrew do, mow lawns"?
Orson - "no he did what you and I do"

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oct 15 Episode"
Bree - "what did Andrew do, mow lawns"?
Orson - "no he did what you and I do"

...except I'm not paying you...lol!!!

An arkiegrl siggie

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Oct 15 Episode"
Thanks so much for the recap too funny.
Thanks again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •