The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-05-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Spoilers"
Finally, here are some new spoilers...............

Hope that was long enough, here we go:

Episode 3.01: Listen to the Rain on the Roof
Airdate: Fall 2006

07/04 - In the season premiere of the show, someone will be in a coma, a woman will visit the ER, Parker will have a birthday party featuring a not-so-funny clown, and a divorce attorney. This episode will also feature Kayla, Tom and Nora’s daughter. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 3.02: Title Unknown

07/04 - The second episode will see the addition as a recurring of Austin, Edie Britt’s sexy and bad-boyish 18-year-old nephew. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Season 3 General Spoilers:

07/01 - According to Murphy, early episodes will deal with the emerging relationship between Bree and Orson, which he calls "dark and exciting." The writers are also adding a new love interest for Susan, and turning the story between mutual adulterers Gabrielle and Carlos into a "War of the Roses"-style plot, he said. Source: Variety
07/01 - If Mike recovers from that hit and run (and I’m hearing he will), he’ll be happy to know that Karl won’t be standing in the way of him and Susan anymore. I’m told that Richard Burgi, who plays Teri Hatcher’s ex-hubbie, won’t be meddling much longer, because he’s leaving the show! Source: Kristin on E!Online

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 More Spoilers KScott 07-24-06 1
 More Spoilers II KScott 07-27-06 2
 More Spoilers III KScott 08-02-06 3
 More Spoilers KScott 08-07-06 4
 More Spoilers KScott 08-08-06 5
 RE: New Spoilers greeneyes 08-21-06 6
 More Spoilers IV KScott 08-21-06 7
 RE: New Spoilers greeneyes 08-29-06 8
 More Spoilers KScott 08-30-06 9
 More Spoilers KScott 09-11-06 10
 New Spoilers KScott 09-18-06 11
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 09-22-06 12
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 10-12-06 13
 DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT T... KScott 10-18-06 14
   RE: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WA... Bebo 10-18-06 15
       RE: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WA... KScott 10-18-06 16
           RE: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WA... samboohoo 10-19-06 17
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 11-29-06 18
 More Spoilers KScott 12-18-06 19
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 12-19-06 20
 More Spoilers KScott 12-20-06 21
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 01-11-07 22
 New Spoilers KScott 01-18-07 23
   RE: New Spoilers samboohoo 01-21-07 25
       RE: New Spoilers HobbsofMI 01-22-07 26
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 01-24-07 27
 New Spoilers KScott 01-26-07 28
 New Spoilers KScott 01-29-07 29
 New Spoilers KScott 01-31-07 30
   RE: New Spoilers shabalaba 02-01-07 31
       RE: New Spoilers KScott 02-01-07 32
 New Spoilers KScott 02-06-07 33
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 02-12-07 34
 New Spoilers KScott 02-14-07 35
 RE: New Spoilers KScott 02-21-07 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-24-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "More Spoilers"
Airdate: September 24, 2006

07/21 - Consulting producer Jeff Greenstein reveals: Six months . Xiao-Mei is on the verge of giving birth; Lynette is reaching her breaking point with Nora; Bree and Orson are getting engaged. All of a sudden we're reaching a point of maximum drama. Source: The Ausiello Report
07/05 - Lynette gets frustrated when the clown she hired for Parker's birthday party asks for more money because the kids want balloon animals. Edie shows an older couple ready to retire a house on Wisteria Lane. Later she shows Paul Young's house to a gay couple. Carlos and Gaby are looking for Xiao-Mei, who has run away. Kayla claims that Lynette hurt her. Later, she calls Tom claiming the shower where she and her mom live is broken... for the second time in a week. Is Kayla trying to get Tom to spend more time with her and Nora? A woman shaves the man who is in a coma. She talks with a doctor about the hopes of the man waking up eventually. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.02: It Takes Two

07/21 - I hear that Josh Henderson (of Over There, aka Ashlee Simpson's ex-boyfriend) has been offered 15 episodes on Desperate Housewives this season. It was previously announced that Edie's 18-year-old nephew will come to town, so I'm guessing that may be him. Source: Kristin on E!Online
07/21 - Consulting producer Jeff Greenstein reveals: Mike is in a coma at the start of the year, so Susan has been dutifully attending to him. In the course of doing so, she meets a handsome man whose wife is in a coma across the hall. And the analogy Marc used, which I love, is that as she's dutifully attending to the comatose Jimmy Stewart, Cary Grant walks in. So they become sort of coma buddies. It starts out with the two of them sharing coffee in the hallway, and it sort of blossoms into a romance. Obviously, that's going to get really complicated when Mike comes around.
07/14 - Susan goes to a restaurant with a man whose wife is in a coma. Ackwardness ensues when the parents of the wife are also at the restaurant. A switcharoo happens between two coma patients. A woman is pleased when she is announced a man is coming out of his coma. A couple weds. Carlos and Gabrielle meet a divorce mediator. Later, during the wedding party, Gabrielle enlists a gay barman to help her make Carlos jealous. The body of a dead woman is found. One of Bree's old aunts is in town. Source: SpoilerFix.com
07/05 - Edie offers to her troubled nephew Austin to stay with her permanently. Austin was kicked out of school, went to juvie, sold pot, got a girl pregnant, etc. Julie gets annoyed at Austin's loud music while cleaning his bike. Both of them clash instantly, having very little in common. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.03: Title Unknown

07/22 - One housewife finds it difficult to be alone. Especially, when she misinterprets signals given by a man in a restaurant. People are looking for Zach. The stories of Mary Alice killing Zach's birthmother as well as Paul killing Mrs. Huber hit the news. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/21 - Consulting producer Jeff Greenstein reveals: We spent a lot of time working out the arc of the mystery, and you're going to get a better, more compelling mystery. It's smack-dab in the center of the show. It involves Bree and the man that she has married, Orson, played by Kyle MacLachlan. And at the same time, the show is going to be funnier. will come back, and we learn what he was doing while he was away. We find out what he's been up to by the way Bree finds him. That happens early in the season. We're in the middle of working on the sixth episode, and we're not really doing that much with Lynette at the office. I think most of what you'll be seeing is Lynette's home life and how her life with Tom is threatened by the interloper Nora, and also the fact that she's got a new daughter to attend to in Kayla. Kayla's sort of an enigmatic figure, who becomes more and more interesting as the season moves on. Lynette's going to have some trouble integrating yet another kid into the family. Gabrielle's got a great story. When we pick up at the start of the season, Xiao-Mei is eight and a half months pregnant, so the roles have reversed. Xiao-Mei has been put on bed rest, and now Gabrielle has to wait on her, which is really funny. At the same time, she's going through an increasingly bitter and acrimonious divorce with Carlos. They're trying to hold together the chards of their relationship because they have a kid on the way. So these two trains are converging, and those things will crash into each other early in the season. Source: The Ausiello Report
07/15 - I got a tip that Scottish actor Dougray Scott — most recently the star of NBC's short-lived Heist — is joining the cast of Desperate Housewives this fall as a love interest for Teri Hatcher's Susan. Source: The Ausiello Report
07/13 - Kiersten Warren (the lady that Tom Scavo knocked up before he met Lynette) <...> told me that Desperate Housewives actually starts filming again today, and she'll definitely be around to drive the Scavo's insane for at least six or seven episodes. Source: Kristin on E!Online

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-27-06, 08:22 AM (EST)
2. "More Spoilers II"
Episode 3.03: A Weekend In The Country

07/26 - The housewife looking for a missing person will have a run in with a transsexual. Source: SpoilerFix.com

07/26 - From the Associated Press, via TV Guide, comes word from series creator Marc Cherry that a November storyline will involve a ''huge hostage situation in a supermarket,'' that Lynette and several other primary characters will be present, that one character will be wounded, and that one lead will be killed. Source: Entertainment Weekly

I got Bobbed

08-02-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
3. "More Spoilers III"

08/02 - The dead woman was found buried in clay and all her teeth were removed. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

08/02 - Carlos and Gabrielle will divorce early on this season. Word on the street is that John will be back. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

I got Bobbed

08-07-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
4. "More Spoilers"
Episode 3.04: Like It Was

08/06 - One married man is leading a double life as a gay man. We will meet Danielle's history teacher. There is a kids' baseball game in which Parker takes part. During the game, some teenagers (surely attending the game) display rude behavior. Ida Greenberg's son, who is a doctor, appears in this episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I got Bobbed

08-08-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
5. "More Spoilers"

08/07 - At the baseball game, Lynette rescues a kid from a vendor when he bugs the kid who doesn't have enough money to buy cotton candy. During the game, Parker goes up against the best pitcher in the little league and doesn't do too well. The coach wants to take him off the team. One housewife is at the hospital attending on a man. It's "Open House" at the local High School. Bree is in attendance. Gaby must deal not only with Carlos but with police officers. Andrew may appear in this episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I got Bobbed

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-21-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Spoilers"
Our Sunday paper always has a little insert of "USA Weekend" and in that the first page is asking questions about celebrities and entertainment.

One question in yesterday's issue was about Cody Kasch -- who plays Zach on DH. In the answer, it said that he was not going to be featured on the 3rd season.

Just curious, since we saw him on the last episode killing off his grandfather, and still not knowing for certain if he is Mike's son. To me it seems like there is a lot of story line left to tie up on Zach.

08-21-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
7. "More Spoilers IV"
Episode 3.05: Nice She Ain't

08/19 - Susan brings her famous macaroni and cheese dish at the hospital to help jog Mike's memory. Susan discovers that Edie has been visiting Mike every single day since he woke up. A doctor treats a patient who has attempted suicide. Gabrielle and Carlos still live under the same roof but not "together." Gabrielle brings home Phil Lopez, a man named the Latino Businessman of the Year two years in a row, in order to make Carlos jealous. We meet Detective Ridley’s (played by Ernie Hudson) work partner. Sara, one of Julie’s friends, falls for Austin. Bree orders a crusty motel manager to open a room for her. A dysfunctional family meets a therapist. Danielle, Andrew, and Orson, also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I got Bobbed

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-29-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Spoilers"
I was looking through the new issue of TV Guide (NFL on the cover)last night. There was an interview with Richard Burgi (the guy who plays Karl). He said his contract was not picked up for this season of DH.

So no Zach or Karl this year, apparently.

08-30-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
9. "More Spoilers"
Episode 3.06: Title Unknown

08/30 - One housewife reserves a table at a restaurant but not her usual one in a corner, instead, she asks for one in the middle of the room. A tipsy Susan goes to a party with Ian. Mike is visited by two dectectives, on being Dectective Ridley, who have questions to ask about a murder. Bree gets snubbed by some of her friends because she married Orson. Carlos and Gabrielle meet with their respective lawyers to seperare their assets. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

08/30 - During an interview, James Denton revealed that Mike would be in a coma for two episodes and that the November Sweeps death would be a woman we know or will get to know and whom we'll be prominently featured in the first 5 episodes or so. Source: TV Guide
08/23 - Someone will die, but it won't be one of the four leads. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
08/09 - Anyone wanna guess what hobby Andrew took up shortly after Bree dumped him off on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere? Here's a clue: hustling. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

I got Bobbed

09-11-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
10. "More Spoilers"

09/11 - The first episode opens six months after the finale with a mystery that is tied directly to Bree, Mike, and Susan. Bree is about to wed the secretive, meticulous dentist Orson, who's hiding something so chilling it gave him reason to run down manly plumber Mike with his car in May's finale. "Let's just say that in many ways Bree has met the perfect man for her… but that will ultimately prove to be the downfall of the relationship," hints Cherry. "The idea that one of our women marries a guy who has dark secrets and possibly a violent streak — I thought there was something exciting about that, but real and relatable." Source: Entertainment Weekly
09/07 - Rain is falling on Wisteria Lane when we catch up with the ladies six months later. A baby on the way and her marriage on the rocks, Gabrielle finds herself with more than she can handle; Lynette tries to embrace her newly extended family, and Orson's mysterious past begins to unfold. Laurie Metcalf and Jeanne Sakata guest star. Source: ABC

Airdate: October 1, 2006

09/11 - Susan does find a little of that when she meets a wry English chap named Ian (Dougray Scott) at the hospital. "Susan, for the very first time, has a guy who can legitimately rival Mike for her affections," says Cherry. "I expect the fans to be tormented." Adds Daily: "Talk about dark comedy — we're trying to find the humor in these two people bonding over the fact that they each have a partner in a coma." Source: Entertainment Weekly

09/11 - Meanwhile, Andrew resurfaces when Bree spots him on the news and ditches her honeymoon to rescue him.' Source: Entertainment Weekly

09/11 - have entered the War of the Roses phase of their relationship — living in the same house but doing everything they can to tick each other off. Gaby's latest strike: luring Carlos' old friend into the bedroom for a faux romp — which explains why a bathrobe-clad Longoria is shaking the bejesus out of a designer canopy bed, tossing her head back and giving it her all. As in "Yes, yes! Oh, Phil! Give it to me!" Thinking he's about to have real sex, Phil keeps trying to join Gaby in the sack. She fends him off ("Beat it, Phil. No means no!") while still pretending to get off ("Take me home, Philly! God, you should wear a saddle!"). Frustrated, Phil finally storms out, but an oblivious Gaby continues to bang the bedposts — that is, until Carlos sneaks into the room, taps her on the shoulder, and asks for her car keys. One of the Van De Kamps attempts suicide in a "darkly comic" way. Source: Entertainment Weekly

Episode 3.06: Sweatheart, I Have to Confess

09/06 - Someone will tell Bree that Orson is a killer. Of course, Bree won't believe it! Mike's phone number will turn up written on the palm of a dead woman. That is why detectives drop by his hospital room. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 3.07: Title Unknown

09/11 - We can't wait to see how they handle the supermarket hostage situation in episode 7. "Several of our people are in that market, and not all of them make it out alive," says Keenan, who promises a few dead bodies over the year. "There'll be a little bit of carnage coming along, just coincidentally around the start of sweeps." Source: Entertainment Weekly

General Spoilers:

09/11 - Cherry also notes that the mystery will organically bring the women together, as they'll all be concerned about Bree's creepy new husband. The man at the center of it all, MacLachlan, won't spill too much dirt, but he says Orson's secret is "of a psychological nature" and that "he's desperate to make this relationship with Bree work. Anything that tries to knock that apart becomes a threat." He won't have to worry about Mike, at least not right away: Mr. Delfino begins this season in a coma. When Mike finally does come to, "there's something a little off about him, which is going to be fun to play," says Denton. "And he's obviously not happy that this might not have been an accident. He's a little darker." And here's the cherry on top from Cherry: "There'll be a woman coming along to screw up Mike's mind and screw up Susan's happiness." In other Desperate traumas, Lynette will do battle with Nora (Kiersten Warren), the woman with whom Tom fathered a child before he met her. She'll also find herself tempted by an attractive new neighbor. Cherry does offer up one other piping-hot Scavo story line: Lynette quits her ad agency job to help Tom run a pizzeria — a story based on Cherry's father's buying a pizza joint and forcing his family to work there. Down the street, Edie digs her claws into a familiar face and tries to be a good aunt to her troublemaking teenage nephew/new roommate. "Edie definitely has very strong maternal instincts," says Sheridan. "You'll see a very protective side of her this season." And, of course, Gaby and Carlos talk divorce proceedings while proceeding to drive each other bonkers. "It's painfully tantalizing," assures Chavira. "There's a lot of tit for tat and tête-à-têtes." Source: Entertainment Weekly
09/07 - According to Eva Longoria, Marc Cherry knew Marcia Cross was trying to get pregnant and is planning to incorporate the pregnancy in the show. Source: MSNBC
09/01 - ABC is looking into how a rough cut of a sex scene from the new season of Desperate Housewives found its way onto YouTube a month before the episode is scheduled to air. According to Variety, the encounter in question finds Bree begging off a certain, um, "sexual favor" offered by new beau Orson (Kyle MacLachlan) — "I'm a Republican," she contests — but ultimately giving in (and then some) to the gesture. A source tells Variety the steamy scene is still expected to air, but perhaps with trims to what

I got Bobbed

09-18-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
11. "New Spoilers"

09/14 - Our favorite carrot-topped compulsive does something — or should I say, experiences something — with new beau Orson that literally made me laugh my ##### off. Also, Susan does something incredibly clumsy and dumb. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

09/16 - Gabrielle and Carlos are in court where a judge is set to rule on division of assets and alimony. The wife of a supermarket owner takes hostages in the store after she learns some of her husband's secrets. Nora, Lynette, Edie, Austin, and Julie, are amongst those stuck in the supermarket. One of the housewives not in the supermarket wants to trade places with someone in the store. The hostage situation freaks Parker out. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

09/18 - Orson: The dreamy dentist becomes a full-time presence as Bree's husband and a man of mystery. "He believes he has found his soul mate," says MacLachlan. "Orson is a mass of contradictions -- he appears to be one thing and continually reveals himself to be more than that." Ian: While tending to his comatomse wife in the hospital, the English publisher finds and unlikely romance with Susan, who's been watching over another coma patient, Mike. "He's bumbling at times," says Scott. "He kind of blossoms after he rediscovers his romantic juices with Susan." Those still rooting for a Susan-Mike reunion, beware: "Ian certainly has aspirations for a long-term romantic relationship." Austin: 18-year-old bad-boy nephew moves in with her and pursues a romance with Susan's daughter, Julie -- much to Susan's horror. "He just stirs up trouble right from the get-go," says Henderson. "He has this sarcasm about him that's light and fun. He's charming, funny, and he doesn't play like he is, but he's smart also." Source: Entertainment Weekly

I got Bobbed

09-22-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
12. "RE: New Spoilers"
Airdate: October 1, 2006

09/18 - Susan and Ian have their first official date while their respective lovers remain in comas, and Xaio-Mei, the surrogate mother of Gaby and Carlos’ baby, delivers the long awaited bundle of joy. Guest starring are Laurie Metcalf as Carolyn Bigsby, Dougray Scott as Ian Kavanaugh, Kiersten Warren as Nora, Gwendoline Yeo as Xiao-Mei, Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey, Valerie Mahaffey as Alma Hodge, Ernie Hudson as Detective Ridley, Dakin Matthews as Reverend Sikes, Peter Jason as Jeff, Mary Margaret Lewis as Renee, Fiona Hale as Aunt Fern, Michael Yavnieli as bartender, Jim Jansen as clinic doctor, Rick Fitts as the coroner, Dougland Park as the doctor, Martin Grey as the mediator and Jason-Shane Scott as the waiter. Source: ABC

Airdate: October 8, 2006

09/21 - As Bree's honeymoon ends, Gaby encounters John Rowland (Jesse Metcalfe), and Susan and Ian (Dougray Scott) decide to spend a weekend in the country. Meanwhile, Nora continues to make life difficult for Tom and Lynette. Tammy Sinclair: Michelle Pierce. Transsexual: Jazzmun. Source: TV Guide Online
09/20 - As both their lovers linger in comas, Susan and Ian decide to escape for a weekend in the country, while Nora continues to force her way into Lynette and Tom's life. Source: ABC

Episode 3.06: Sweatheart, I Have to Confess

09/21 - Songwriter-actress Kathleen York landed recurring role on ABC's hit dramedy "Desperate Housewives." York will play Monique, a beautiful redhead mystery woman. Source: The Hollywood Reporter

09/21 - Matt Roth landed recurring role on ABC's hit dramedy "Desperate Housewives." Roth will play Art, the newest neighbor on Wisteria Lane who buys Mary Alice and Paul Young's house and is immediately befriended by Lynette Scavo after he becomes a hero in a tense situation. Source: The Hollywood Reporter
09/20 - We'll be introduced to a new character during the crisis, a thirtysomething average Joe who ends up saving the day and forging a bond with Lynette. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
09/19 - One of the blond housewives named in the spoilers below as being a hostage will NOT be a casualty. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

I got Bobbed

10-12-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: New Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

Airdate: October 15, 2006

10/04 - Mike will awaken from his coma with no recollection of his love for Susan. Enter revisionist historian Edie, who will make Mike think that she was the love of his life pre-coma. Making matters worse, Susan will be on a romantic getaway with Dougray Scott when Mike finally comes to. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
10/02 - Susan receives some surprising news while she's away on a romantic weekend with Ian, Lynette continues to try and support the family while Tom chases his dreams, and Bree finds her family is anything but perfect. Guest starring are Dougray Scott as Ian Kavanaugh, Roger Ranney as cop no. 1, Chet Grissom as vendor, Michael Durrell as Gabrielle's lawyer, Brian Kary as Nicky, Anthony Asisi as Dr. Falati, Terry Bozeman as Dr. Craig, Greg Christopher Smith as umpire and Lisa Banes as Vera Keck. Source: ABC

Airdate: October 22, 2006

10/09 - Guest starring are Rachel Fox as Kayla, Kiersten Warren as Nora, Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey, Raf Mauro as Gus, Paul Keeley as Dr. McClean, Mae Whitman as Sarah, Ernie Hudson as Detective Ridley, Wendy Worthington as Nurse Parker, Marco Sanchez as Phil Lopez, Anthony Azizi as Dr. Falati, Rick Fitts as Jerry, Rick Scarry as Dr. Peters and Evelina Oboza as Trishelle. Source: ABC
10/06 - Bree learns a family secret. Sarah: Mae Whitman. Det. Ridley: Ernie Hudson. Gus: Raf Mauro. Dr. McClean: Paul Keeley. Nurse Parker: Wendy Worthington. Source: TV Guide Online
10/05 - The divorce between Gaby and Carlos reaches new levels of bitterness, Lynette becomes the co-owner of a new business venture, and Susan struggles with her love for two men. Source: ABC

10/03 - Two people are set to die in this episode: one is someone we've met before, the other is someone we'll meet in this episode, none is a series regular. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
09/28 - Edie survives the supermarket shootout. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 3.08: Children and Art

10/11 - 's back on the set shooting Episode 8 as we speak. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
10/09 - Sitcom vet Dixie Carter has booked a short run on the ABC serial as the mother of Kyle MacLachlan's Orson, says the New York Post. Source: TV Guide Online
09/28 - Edie's going to get her grimy little hands on the engagement ring Mike intended to give Susan. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
09/26 - In episode 3.08, Gabrielle will try to go back to modeling. But all she is offered are "mother" shootings... She will go against a 14-year-old model who feeds on energy drinks and ice cubes. Orson's mother seems to be suffering from Alzheimer’s. She will go back to her old house asking the women who live there to get out of HER house! She will also steal an ambulette. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
09/23 - While in Mike's room at the hospital, a nurse shows Edie the items that Mike had with him when he was first brought in. One item does not suit well with Edie at all. Bree and Orson have problems with Orson's mother. Ridley tries to get a search warrant for Mike's house. An 11-year-old girl tries to sell magazine subscriptions to Gaby to raise money for her school. The young girl's questions will make Gabrielle think about her life and try to see if she can make some changes. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.09: Beautiful Girls

10/10 - At least one new recurring will be introduced in episode 2.09. Isabel, an 11-year-old girl à la “Ugly Betty” is enrolled in a modeling and beauty pageant class that Gaby teaches. Susan and Ian are VERY much in love but Ian doesn't seem to be able to let go of his wife's things. Lynette seems to think her neighbour is involved in child pornography and may be a pedophile. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
10/08 - Ian gives his credit card to Susan so she buys a new dress after he ruined it. We meet Ian's butler, a 60-year-old Bristish man named Rupert who has been employed by Ian for many years. To Rupert's horror, Susan didn't only buy him something but she wants to help him polish the silver and get to know him! He averts the situation by helping Susan find a drawer (it seems Ian promised she could have her own drawer at his house), a drawer that will be perfect for Ian's mistress... Lynette calls the cops when she gets suspicious about her new neighbour. Gaby is working at a beauty pageant as a pageant consultant. She is surprised when she sees what some of the competitors eat and tell them about what it was like for her back in the years. This doesn't suit well with some of the competitors' mothers. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

09/28 - Speaking of Mike, I'm hearing that he may have some memory-loss issues when he awakens from his deep sleep. In other DH news, turns out Marcia Cross' pregnancy will not be written into the show — despite what Eva Longoria told the press last week. Apparently, Marc Cherry already decided to make another character preggers, and putting a bun in Bree's oven, too, would've been overkill. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

A PhoenixMons Masterpiece

10-18-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
14. "DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"
The following is from the National Enquirer so you be the judge. It contains a scene from the November sweeps and who is supposedly killed off. If you do not want to know, do not read...

By ROBIN MIZRAHI and MICHAEL GLYNN

Clean up on aisle 7! A simple trip to the grocery turns into a bloody rampage as former "Roseanne" star Laurie Metcalf joins the cast of "Desperate Housewives" and goes berserk on the women of Wisteria Lane.

That's just one of the bombshell developments that the "Desperate Housewives" writers and producers have in store for the wacky Sunday night soap during November sweeps.

After last season's string of hit-or-miss episodes the cast and writers at "DH" are finally "on their game again," a show insider tells The ENQUIRER.

"The carnage at the supermarket represents what viewers love best about the show — shock and humor at the same time," said the insider.

A violent chain of events is set off when Lynette (Felicity Huffman), Nora (Kiersten Warren) and Edie (Nicollette Sheridan) go to the grocery store and run into new neighbor Carolyn Bigsby, played by Metcalf.

Lynette puts her foot in her mouth by introducing Nora to Carolyn as "The woman my husband had an affair with before we were married."

The misguided joke sets off Carolyn — because she's actually on the premises to kill her cheating husband, who owns the store. She pulls a gun and takes the three women hostage!

Then, just as the SWAT team arrives, Carolyn panics and begins firing the gun wildly. After wounding Lynette in the arm and killing Nora, she points the gun at Edie. But before she can fire, Carolyn is taken out in a hail of bullets by the SWAT team. When the smoke clears, a grief-stricken Lynette convinces Tom (Doug Savant), to add another child to their brood — by adopting the daughter he'd had with Nora during their affair.

"The new story lines should have viewers desperate for more," said the insider. And they'll get it! In the Solis household, Eva Longoria and Ricardo Chavira, in the roles of husband and wife Gabrielle and Carlos, will play out a "War of the Roses" scenario — living in the same house while despising each other.

"Gabrielle will try to become financially independent by resuming her modeling career, but at 30 years old, she finds herself competing against a 14-year-old anorexic," said the show insider. "And to her horror, she's hired as the girl's dumpy mother!"

Producers are also planning on hiding Marcia Cross' pregnancy — she's due to have twins in April — by dressing her character (Bree) in loose fitting clothes and getting her to stand behind a number of different props.

Additionally, Dixie Carter will join the cast as Bree's monster mother-in-law.

"'Housewives' is back in the groove and locked into the magic of its first season," said the insider.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"
Well, there is enough information in that list that is corroborated by other sources that I'm willing to buy in to the information on the victims. It also wraps up the Nora story in a reasonable fashion, since it wouldn't make sense that she would just go away and leave them alone.

10-18-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
16. "RE: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"
That's what I thought also but sometimes I just don't rely on what the Enquirer says. I really hope it is true about Nora though!!!

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!"
I too had a feeling it was Nora.

Thanks Tribe!

11-29-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
18. "RE: New Spoilers"
Episode 3.11: Title Unknown
Airdate: January 2007

11/22 - Mike is still in prison. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
11/15 - Gaby is so desperate to get the name of who sent her flowers, that she will lock the flower shop employee in the flower walk-in refrigerator while she takes a peek at the bills. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
11/08 - Gabrielle receives flowers from an anonymous admirer. She goes to the flower shop to track down the name of who sent them to her. She does her best to convince the flower shop employee to give her the name but the latter doesn't want to as the person asked to remain anonymous. Source: SpoilerFix.com
10/25 - While doing some therapy exercises in the Fairview Jail weightlifting room and minding his own business, a man will have to deal with inmate Joe. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 3.12: Not While I'm Around
Airdate: January 2007

11/29 - Orson will hire a sort of stuntman to help him get closer to Mike. A fight will be staged so Orson can save Mike. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
11/24 - Gaby finally catches the man who has been delivering gifts to her house. But he is the middle man. He calls his boss who agrees to let himself known to Gaby if they go on a day. Carlos advises Gaby to not go as the man ordered his delivery guy to break in the Solises' house to deliver a gift. Will Gaby agree when she gets invited to a très chic restaurant where it's really difficult to get a table? Two underaged teens go to a fancy restaurant and order wine. Source: SpoilerFix.com
11/16 - Tom runs in a few obstacles when a former Vegas "playboy," now residing next to his restaurant, doesn't want to sign a petition so the restaurant can get a liquor license. Gaby receives another gift from her mysterious admirer. There is another fight in prison. A woman visits the OB/GYN. Source: SpoilerFix.com
09/11 - Lynette quits her ad agency job to help Tom run a pizzeria. Source: Entertainment Weekly

General Spoilers:

11/08 - Marc Cherry is introducing a female lawyer in her mid-thirties that will figure into the Ian/Susan/Mike triangle. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

a Surveysez classic

12-18-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
19. "More Spoilers"
Episode 3.11: No Fits, No Fights, No Feuds
Airdate: January 7, 2007

12/15 - According to the TV Guide Online description, Paul Young and Monique would appear in this episode. Source: TV Guide Online
12/14 - Gaby accuses Carlos of sabatoging her new relationship, Tom and Lynette try to make Kayla feel like part of the family, and the residents of Wisteria Lane are shocked by Bree's dinner guest. Guest starring are: Dougray Scott as Ian Hainsworth, Valerie Mahaffey as Alma Hodge, Mark Deklin as Bill Pearce, and Ernie Hudson as Detective Ridley. Source: ABC

Episode 3.12: Not While I'm Around
Airdate: January 14, 2007

12/15 - Gabrielle's secret admirer is revealed, the new Scavo Pizzeria faces an uncertain future and Wisteria Lane gets a new neighbor.
12/06 - "Not While I'm Around" will feature at least one flashback set in prison. It will more than likely feature Mike. Gabrielle will go on her date with her anonymous admirer. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 3.13: Title Unknown
Airdate: January/February 2007

12/08 - Tom and Lynette serve pizza slices at a food fair. The booth is highly popular. Susan enters Jane's room at the hospital and finds Erika Schwartz, Jane's best friend. Mike meets with his new lawyer, Alan Matlin, who was hired by Ian. His lawyer wants him to enter a plea of guilty to involuntary manslaughter. Gabrielle and Vern's students take part in a beauty pageant. Source: SpoilerFix.com
12/07 - What I can tell you is that will continue to pose problems in Susan and Ian's relationship, even if she doesn't wake up. The butler isn't her only fiercely loyal fan. Apparently her best friend from college is coming to town, too, and I'm hearing she grates. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown
Airdate: February 2007

12/15 - There is a funeral. Gaby has a romantic date at her house with a man named Luke. The date is cut short when the Luke gets a text message from his boss ordering him to stay away from Gaby as she belongs to him and not Luke... Mike undergoes hypnotherapy in the hope he'll regain his memory. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

12/14 - Executive producer Marc Cherry is considering a male narrator for a very special episode which would focus mostly on the men of Wisteria Lane. "The whole show would be told from a male point of view," Cherry tells TV Guide. The narrator will be DH's favorite dead husband, Rex Van De Kamp. "I was sitting in a makeup chair on the set of my new show, Traveler, and my cell phone rang," says Steven Culp, who played Rex. "It was Marc. He told me he wanted me to be the narrator. I said fabulous. They could change their minds, but I hope not." Source: TV Guide Online

a Surveysez classic

12-19-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: New Spoilers"

12/18 - It looks like there’s gonna be a significant death very soon. And it makes things a whole heck of a lot easier for Susan. Source: Kristin on E!Online

General Spoilers:

12/18 - Orson ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. I'm told producers adore Kyle MacLachlan so much, they've tweaked his original storyline in order to keep him around longer. Source: Kristin on E!Online

a Surveysez classic

12-20-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
21. "More Spoilers"
Episode 3.13: Title Unknown
Airdate: January/February 2007

12/20 - Doctors don't think Jane will make it through the night in episode 3.13. She is battling an infection but her body is too weak to fight it. Mike's lawyer thinks the amount of evidence against is client is too big, if Mike doesn't plead guilty for involuntary manslaughter, he could be sentenced to life in prison or worse. If he goes with his lawyer's plans, Mike could only be in jail for 5 years. Mike will actually consider this option. In episode 3.13, a man falls from the hospital roof onto the pavement, next to an ambulance and some paramedics taking a break. Was it suicide? A murder? Or an accident? Gaby goes to the ER for a fractured ankle. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

a Surveysez classic

01-11-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
22. "RE: New Spoilers"
Episode 3.13: Come Play Wiz Me
Airdate: January 21, 2007

12/20 - Doctors don't think Jane will make it through the night in episode 3.13. She is battling an infection but her body is too weak to fight it. Mike's lawyer thinks the amount of evidence against is client is too big, if Mike doesn't plead guilty for involuntary manslaughter, he could be sentenced to life in prison or worse. If he goes with his lawyer's plans, Mike could only be in jail for 5 years. Mike will actually consider this option. In episode 3.13, a man falls from the hospital roof onto the pavement, next to an ambulance and some paramedics taking a break. Was it suicide? A murder? Or an accident? Gaby goes to the ER for a fractured ankle. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

12/20 - The funeral in 3.14 is for Ian's wife, Jane. At the funeral, Susan overhears two women say how they will try to date Ian now that he is free. Imagine the scene when Susan tells them they have no chance! Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

General Spoilers:

01/10 - It looks like boy-toy-crazy Gabrielle is gonna try her luck with an older man. Marc Cherry is casting a new love interest for Gabby, the chief requirement being that he must be at least 20 years her senior. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

12/18 - Orson ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. I'm told producers adore Kyle MacLachlan so much, they've tweaked his original storyline in order to keep him around longer. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Got Slice?

01-18-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
23. "New Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 01-26-07 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

Episode 3.13: Come Play Wiz Me
Airdate: January 21, 2007

01/16 - Lynette and Tom struggle to overcome challenges as Pizzeria Scavo prepares for its grand opening, Gaby can't seem to get away from her secret admirer, and the new neighbor on Wisteria Lane reveals a devious plan. Guest starring are Valerie Mahaffey as Alma Hodge, Dougray Scott as Ian Hainsworth, Dixie Carter as Gloria Hodge, Mark Moses as Paul Young, Cody Kasch as Zack Young, Currie Graham as Ed Ferrara, Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey, Alec Mapa as Vern, Mitch Silpa as Jerry, Travis Davis as pageant emcee, Chloe Moretz as Sherri Maltby, Donnie Jeffcoat as Alan Marcus, Terry Bozeman as Dr. Craig, Pat Crawford Brown as Ida Greenberg, Amy Aquino as Erika Gold, Julie Pop as nurse and Robin Krieger as customer. Source: ABC

General Spoilers:

01/18 - Andrew is going to return to his old ways when he suspects Orson of pushing Bree off a ladder. Marc Cherry announced at press tour on Sunday that Nicollette Sheridan's role on the show is getting beefed up, partly to fill the void left by bedridden Marcia Cross, and partly because, well, it's about bloody time. Edie's gonna make a play for Carlos. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Got Slice?

samboohoo 17076 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: New Spoilers"
When I saw Alma injecting herself at Bree's house, my first thought is that she is trying to get pregnant.

Thanks Tribe!

Don't blame the coutour.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: New Spoilers"
You were right...hormon shots....Orson got drugged by his mom no less.....and I love Bree's reaction...to bad she's going to be out for a while.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

01-24-07, 10:04 AM (EST)
27. "RE: New Spoilers"
Episode 3.15: The Little Things You Do Together
Airdate: February 18, 2007

01/24 - Orson will spill some beans about his parents' history to a psychiatrist. Question is, is Orson telling the truth or is he lying to get the psychiatrist off of his back? Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

01/21 - A psychiatrist drops by Orson's hospital room to get to the bottom of why he got injured. After an accident, Gloria will need new living arrangements. There is a switcharoo at the hospital between Mike's and Ian's wife's belongings, which will have Ian not happy when he finds one shiny round item... Lynette gets angry when the wrong chairs are delivered to the restaurant. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Got Slice?

01-26-07, 04:18 PM (EST)
28. "New Spoilers"
General Spoilers:

01/26 - In an interview with MediaVillage.com, series creator Marc Cherry says that Desperate Housewives fans can expect to RSVP for not one but two marriage ceremonies in the weeks to come. "One is a quickie wedding," he shares. "The other is a big, legendary, soap opera wedding, the kind that folks are hopefully going to tune in for." Source: TV Guide Online

Got Slice?

01-29-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
29. "New Spoilers"
Episode 3.16: Title Unknown
Airdate: February/March 2007

01/27 - Charles McClain, Edie's ex, drops by with their nine year old son Travers. Charles is going to Africa for at least a month and wants Edie to watch the kid while he is away. Tom and Lynette have a small limousine problem. Carlos brings a woman named Kelly back to Mike's place. While they are making out, he notices that Travers is outside all alone in the dark. Carlos decides to put his make out session on hold and check on the kid. As he is about to get into his towncar, 40ish handsome Victor Legrand notices Gaby getting in her Aston Martin. Victor asks his driver to read end Gaby's car so they can both be introduced. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Got Slice?

01-31-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
30. "New Spoilers"
Episode 3.16: Title Unknown
Airdate: February/March 2007

01/31 - In episode 3.16, Mike returns the ring he bought for Susan last season. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

General Spoilers:

01/31 - Nothing I could confirm but I'm sure you guys want to hear what some insiders are claiming as legit: Bree will be paralyzed after falling down from a ladder, which is how they will keep her away while Marcia Gross is about to deliver her baby; Edie will try to get the custody of her son back and supposedly Carlos will walk down the aisle with her to help her have a stronger case; Gaby is said to also walk down the aisle; finally, Mike will remember a lot about Monique and Orson... These spoilers would make sense as Edie's son will be back in her life, Carlos will take a liking in the kid, and Gaby will be smitten with Victor. However, other sources say that one of the couple getting married are Ian and Susan. And Mike's spoiler is pretty much a given. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Got Slice?

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-01-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: New Spoilers"
Juicy spoilers!!! Ok...one question...who is this Victor that Gaby is smitten with? Not Edie's ex, right? I think he was referred to by a different name in the previous post..

02-01-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
32. "RE: New Spoilers"
I have no idea, but the previews show Zack outside watching Gabby kissing some guy, that should be interesting.

Got Slice?

02-06-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
33. "New Spoilers"
Episode 3.15: The Little Things You Do Together
Airdate: February 18, 2007

02/05 - All of Wisteria Lane gathers at Pizzeria Scavo for the grand opening event, a resident meets an untimely fate, and surprise marriage proposals are in the air. Guest starring are Valerie Mahaffey as Alma Hodge, Dougray Scott as Ian Hainsworth, Dixie Carter as Gloria Hodge, Cody Kasch as Zack Young, Pat Crawford Brown as Ida Greenberg, Ernie Hudson as Detective Ridley, Kathleen York as Monique Polier, Carl Mueller as Edwin Hodge, Stephen Mahoney as paramedic #1, Wendy Worthington as nurse #1, Donna Cherry as nurse #2 and Richard Penn as Dr. Gainsburg. Source: ABC

Got Slice?

02-12-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
34. "RE: New Spoilers"
Episode 3.17: Title Unknown
Airdate: March/April 2007

02/11 - This episode takes place about a month after the Pizzeria's opening. Lynette asks the waitstaff if they have any complaint or demands. Two employees, Kim and Tucker, mention they would like to have health insurance, a dental plan, etc. Lynette tries to have them focus on the uniforms instead. Gabrielle drops by Victor's house claiming she needs to pee. Even though the man of the house is not there, the housekeeper lets Gaby in. Edie gets mad at a man named Raoul, with whom it seems she had a fling, when she discovers one of his twisted little secrets. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

02/07 - Now that Jane's out of the picture (RIP), I'm told there is wedding talk between Susan and Ian. Unfortunately for Ms. Mayer, though, Ian's got another lady in his life who's gonna cause trouble: his mommy! We meet both of Ian's parents sometime soon, and I hear there is a brawl over Susan and some prenup business. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Got Slice?

02-14-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
35. "New Spoilers"
Episode 3.16: My Husband, The Pig
Airdate: March 4, 2007

02/14 - Rex Van De Kamp takes over the role as narrator of the goings on at Wisteria Lane, observing things from a male perspective, Edie gets a visit from an unexpected someone from her past, and an unanticipated pregnancy creates complications. Source: ABC
02/14 - John Slattery (Ed) has been cast as Gabrielle's new love interest. And Jake Cherry (no relation to Marc) has nabbed that role of Edie's son. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 3.17: Title Unknown

02/14 - Gaby has a run in with Victor's ex-wife Penelope. They will meet in the country club's ladies room where Penelope will comment on Gaby's clothes... turns out what Gaby is wearing are Penelope's old couture clothes. Expect a fight between the two when Penelope asks for her clothes back! Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
02/13 - Ian's parents are both in their 60s and set to be named Graham and Liz. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Got Slice?

02-21-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
36. "RE: New Spoilers"
Episode 3.17: Dress Big

02/21 - Raoul's twisted little secret involves a naked picture of a woman close to him Edie finds in his wallet. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 3.18: Title Unknown
Airdate: April 2007

02/21 - In episode 3.18, Lynette and Tom will both go to the doctor's as one has back problems, the other is dehydrated, etc. When the doctor inquires how the injuries happen, they'll say... "bad sex." Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
02/17 - Mr. McCluskey makes his first appearance. He talks with his wife about the guys at the plant where he works. He is quite opiniated and thinks that everyone who is not like him and doesn't think like he does are fools. Lynette bursts into tears at the pizzeria when things don't go right. Victor is in the running to become mayor. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

02/21 - Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry has inked a four-year, eight-figure pact with ABC Television Studio (né Touchstone), Variety reports. The agreement keeps Cherry lording over Wisteria Lane through May 2011, at which time he anticipates wrapping up the story of Bree, Lynette et al. (ABC has also quietly negotiated deals with key cast members through '11.) "After seven seasons, it will be a good time to call it quits," Cherry tells the trade mag. "I don't want anyone else to run the show, and I don't want us to fade away." Source: TV Guide Online

Got Slice?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •