The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
Sorry for the late start. Please keep discussion of tonight's show here until the westies have had a chance to see the show.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sun's attempted kidnap moonbaby 02-08-06 1
   RE: Sun's attempted kidnap volsfan 02-08-06 2
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Fishercat 02-08-06 3
   I don't think Sawyer moonbaby 02-08-06 4
       RE: I don't think Sawyer volsfan 02-08-06 6
           Thank you! moonbaby 02-08-06 11
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... batts 02-08-06 5
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... volsfan 02-08-06 7
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Fishercat 02-08-06 9
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... CattyChat 02-09-06 18
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Elaine0 02-08-06 15
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Estee 02-08-06 8
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Fishercat 02-08-06 10
   Glenn Miller Fishercat 02-08-06 12
       RE: Glenn Miller J Slice 02-08-06 13
           RE: Glenn Miller Fishercat 02-08-06 14
       RE: Glenn Miller maroonclowns mom 02-09-06 16
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... maroonclowns mom 02-09-06 17
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Elaine0 02-10-06 32
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Das Mole 02-09-06 19
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... volsfan 02-09-06 22
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Das Mole 02-09-06 29
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... tvgeek401 02-09-06 31
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Elaine0 02-10-06 33
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... winter999 02-09-06 20
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... zombiebaby 02-09-06 21
 Sayid and Hurley Meemo 02-09-06 23
   RE: Sayid and Hurley Tahj 02-09-06 24
   RE: Sayid and Hurley CattyChat 02-09-06 26
       RE: Sayid and Hurley Reddhawk 02-09-06 27
           RE: Sayid and Hurley zombiebaby 02-09-06 28
           RE: Sayid and Hurley iwannabearealitystar 02-10-06 34
               RE: Sayid and Hurley mrc 02-10-06 35
           RE: Sayid and Hurley Breezy 02-13-06 36
   RE: Sayid and Hurley miamicatt 02-09-06 30
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/0... Pretty_Kitty 02-09-06 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sun's attempted kidnap"
was possibly done by Ana Lucia? Well, Vincent has been hanging around with her, and he showed up shortly before Sun got dragged away. Innnnnteresting...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-08-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sun's attempted kidnap"
Very interesting...Has Kate figured it out?

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-08-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
We've got a new sheriff in town...

Bob Factoid: The fishercat is the only creature known to have gone completely insane chasing its own tail.

02-08-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I don't think Sawyer"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

has all the guns or knows where they are. I think he hid one a while ago and this is a bluff.

Waitaminnit....CHARLIE did that to Sun? Huh? Did I miss something? I can't multitask, lol.

02-08-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I don't think Sawyer"
Charlie followed John and told Sawyer where the guns were.

02-08-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
11. "Thank you!"
I knew I missed something! No more posting and Losting for me!

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-08-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
OK... all you Sawyer fans....
How much do you like Sawyer now? HMMMM? Jack, being the doctor, saved his freaking life, and this is how he's repaid.

And Charlie.... my opinion of him sinks lower.... and lower....

02-08-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
Actually, I think I like Sawyer more now...his type of character would not sit by and let others tell him what to do. I like the way it switches things up!

02-08-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
Certainly agreed. I never was a huge Sawyer person, but I like how the writers are letting the characters play out as you think they would. Especially with Sawyer, he never was on with the authority to begin with, and he's not a man of talk, rather action.

And I'm a fan what they are doing with Charlie. I'm glad they didn't just have him sulking like last season, I'm glad he's on a revenge path. I didn't like the Sun thing, but what better way to make Locke look like a complete fool? First of all, he gets a sentiment towards the army (which I doubt Locke likes) by his kidnapping of Sun. Strike 1. Second of all, he teams with Sawyer again to make Locke fall right into their trap. Sawyer gets what he wants, Charlie gets what he wants. And I'm REALLY glad he didn't take the drugs, since that just adds another level of depth in there that simply shows what Charlie is, and perhaps he wasn't on the drugs in the first place.

Bob Factoid: The fishercat is the only creature known to have gone completely insane chasing its own tail.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-06, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
WOW, what a great twist. I love Sawyer's character more and more. I'm with Kate that Sawyer is "trying" to make everyone hate him. I think, deep down, he knows the guns need to be kept from the masses who can go postal & shoot each other accidentally. But Sawyer is not a "good guy" so he goes about taking control in a devious way. Good intentions, but doesn't want anyone else to see through his tough exterior. Not to mention, he's obviously someone who wants to be in control and will do anything to piss off Jack.

My fave twist was the fact that Charlie is being proactive now. I'm a little bummed he was the one who attempted to "kidnap" Sun, but I really love the fact that Charlie is bent on a little revenge against Locke. Charlie has every right to be against Locke for not believing that Charlie was still clean & for not listening to Charlie about his visions. I was relieved that he turned down the statue & confirmed my beliefs that he was still clean. I'm going to enjoy the whole Charlie-as-Locke's-nemesis storyline.

So, it looks like a three-way division among the survivors instead of just a Locke v Jack.

Locke - He's losing face fast & I'm not sure who would go with him right now other than Claire, maybe.

Jack - Ana Lucia, Sun, Jin, Hurley

Sawyer - Charlie, Kate

Then there's Sayid & Eko. I'm not sure which way they would fall. Maybe more in Locke's camp, because I don't think either of them are on the revenge against the other's path.

I really loved last night's episode, because I never saw it coming until the end and never would have thought meek Charlie would have had a hand in it. It just gets better and better.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
I've always been a fan of Sawyer's and I wasn't surprised by what he did tonight. In addition to not wanting to be bossed around, he's in competition with Jack over Kate.

I still think Charlie is pathetic. The big difference between him and Sawyer is that Sawyer wants to be an outcast and Charlie wants to be one of the cool kids. Nice way to go about it. Also I feel Sawyer is more likely to push Kate or anyone else away before\ they leave him, where Charlie wants to be back with Claire. Making Locke look like an idiot and having the island outcast hold a huge secret over his head isn't going to help him there. It was pretty low what he did to poor Sun. Nobody is going to forgive him for that if it gets out. I guess he'll go back to moping and whining next week.

I am surprised that Charlie was able to take on Sun. I'm sure it was the surprise attack that did it. In a fair fight, she'd kick his butt.

Another thing that surprised me was a couple of comments, I think both from Sawyer, about Locke being peaceful. I never felt that way about him.

I thought it was cute that Sun spoke English and Korean to Vincent.

Ana Lucia is annoying me again. That didn't last long. Someone please knock that chip off her shoulder.

I guess next week we get to see what happens when they don't push the button. Wow, who's that crazy guy in the woods?

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
Given the 'everything is a clue' theory -- did anyone hear the name of the radio station? I got a 'W' at the start of the call letters, so they were getting something from east of the Mississippi.

02-08-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

I'm certain of: Wx
Not sure on: Wxo

The fourth one wasn't said. But I am almost 100% sure on "wx" and I think there was an "o" before it staticed off.

Edit:
If my "Wxo?" is correct, here are all the current U.S. Stations with a WXO_

WXOF: Best Country Fox 96.3 (FL)
WXOK: Heaven AM 1460 (LA)
WXOL: Radio Sol 1550 (OH)
WXOQ: The Worm Q105 (TN)
WXOR: (SC, off the air currently)
WXOT: WXOT FM (PA)
WXOU: 88.3 FM, Oakland University (MI)

With no research, the last one makes the most sense. You don't get many 40's music stations any more, and a college station would be the right place to find something like that

02-08-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
12. "Glenn Miller"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 10:33 PM (EST)

Man, they make everything intertwine. The song was by Glenn Miller and his Orchestra, care to guess what happened to Glenn?

"On December 15, 1944, he was scheduled to fly from England to Paris to play for the soldiers who had recently liberated the city. His plane departed from Twinwoods Airfield, Clapham, a village near Bedford, but disappeared over the English Channel and was never found. Miller's disappearence remains a mystery; the fact that neither Miller's remains nor the wreckage of his plane (a single-engined Noorduyn Norseman UC-64, USAAF Tail Number 44-70285) were ever recovered from the Channel have led to many conspiracy theories over the years. A popular theory holds that, in the foggy weather that bedeviled the Channel on that day, Glenn Miller's plane strayed into a "safe drop" zone and was bombed out of the air by Canadian Air Force bombers disposing of bombs that went unused during an aborted bombing run on German positions. Despite Miller's disappearence, his band continued to play for troops until August 1945, when the members were discharged and returned to New York."

Creepy

Question: I believe the song on the radio was "La Mer"...is that the same song Shannon sang to Sayid at some point in this series...I seem to remember it from the show...

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Glenn Miller"
That'd be "Moonlight Serenade"

<= Glenn Miller nerd, whose mother grew up in the hometown of the Chattanooga Choo Choo

Just don't tell me what I can't do.

02-08-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Glenn Miller"
Wonder how I missed that one.

Guess there's no significance there. Unless my memory is faulty, as always.

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Glenn Miller"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 07:10 AM (EST)

Moonlight Serenade. from the War years. Now THAT was music

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
Jack on way to get guns, Locke hiding guns, But Sawyer finds and takes guns while watching button. Can anyone figure out a racio of time and distance. That always bugs me.

02-10-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
Charlie followed Locke to see where he was hiding the guns. Sawyer probably hide them in a different place after he left the hatch.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-09-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Did anybody see that the book Locke was holding during his "alphabetizing" was An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge? I recently read the short story in English, and when I saw it I was like "OMG".

For those of you that don't know, it's about this guy getting hung off of (you guessed it) Owl Creek Bridge, and as he falls he ends up having this big hallucination that the rope snapped and that he's escaping and all this, and then at the end it just says "And there he hung, swinging from the bridge". Kind of abrupt...and I don't exactly see the connection to the show, but I know there must be one Then again, I didn't really read in detail, but skimmed over it enough to attempt passing the quiz, lol. I forgot the main character's name, but perhaps that has something to do w/it? I dunno.

As for this last episode, I liked it a lot. My fave moment: Kate and Ana-Lucia staring at each other...it was awesome b/c they've never actually interacted with one another before and to see that intense moment, I was like..."this show is awesome"

I liked the episode, but the storyline, I do have some complaints about:

- Vincent coming out of the brush was a bit predictable, lol.
- Sawyer being the one to do the Long Con became a bit like "duh" about halfway through the episode for me...after all, it was his flashbacks and the episode was indeed called "The Long Con".
- The ending - I wish it hadn't been Sawyer b/c it definitely would've made for some interesting plot development. Although, I must admit, it was interesting to see that he "hired" Charlie to do it.
- Still...we aren't getting anywhere, lol. There's still no goal.

As for next week's previews? I think this show is getting a bit too predictable for it's own good. I can probably guarantee you that when the timer runs out, that'll be the end of the episode, and Locke staring off like he's wondering if something happened was edited in there. Then we'll have to wait for the week after that to see what actually happened.

OR

They let the timer run to zero but someone ends up pushing the button just as it hits zero or something...urgh.

02-09-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
22. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
I thought the ending was the best part of the entire season and so not predictable! I never thought about Charlie...maybe it was just me though.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-09-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
I didn't foresee Sawyer having hired Charlie, but I did foresee Sawyer behind the whole thing after a while. I was like "wait...this is Sawyer's episode and it's called 'The Long Con'..."

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
I totally didn't think Sawyer did it. No connection at all. I was totally shocked. I was also shocked that he worked with Charlie. *gasp*
I think the fact that I hate Ana Lucia and love Sawyer had something to do with it.

I'd been kind of disappointed by the last few episodes, but I thought this one was really good.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

02-10-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
33. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
After the scene at the beginning where Sawyer teased Charlie about Claire booting him out and Charlie turned around and teased Sawyer about Jack rooting through his things, I would have liked to see how those two hooked up. But that would have ruined the surprise ending.

winter999 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail winter999 Click to send private message to winter999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
So the waitress that served Sawyer in the diner. That was Kate's mom, right? If so, that would mean this all went down in Kate's home town. If not, blah.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

I loved this episode. I love Sawyer and acutally I hope he remains bad instead of the predictable good intentions-wrong path to get there.

One thing that stood out to me was a conversation between Jack and Locke. It was something about cliffs and how many cliffs on the island there are and that one of them could fall off at any time. I thought that might be important or even foreshadowing.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Editd to remove all siggies!

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-09-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Sayid and Hurley"
When Sayid and Hurley were on the beach, Sayid said something along the lines of the radio signal could have been coming from anywhere, Hurley followed it up by saying "or anytime."

At least I think that's what he said.

Anyways, I got a weird vibe from that, given the nature of the music. Not many contemporary stations playing Glen Miller Band anymore.... could they be in a time warp?

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
....could they be in a time warp?

Can "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" be far behind?

Moves courtesy of Syren

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
Yes, Hurley did make the "or any time" comment. There was a pause of Sayid looking at Hurley and then Hurley said "Just kidding, dude."

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Reddhawk 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reddhawk Click to send private message to Reddhawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
Hello everyone, I've been reading these lost forums for a while now, but finally decided to post something of my own.

Anyways, right before the scene with Sayid and Hurley, Hurley was reading a manuscript that he had found. Did anyone happen to notice that the title of the manuscript was Bad Twin? I seem to remember someone posting something about this book before, and anyways, it finally made its way onto the show.

Here's a link to the book on Amazon.com
Bad Twin by Gary Troup

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
Good catch Reddhawk and welcome aboard!

A PhoenixMons Creation

iwannabearealitystar 592 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-10-06, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iwannabearealitystar Click to send private message to iwannabearealitystar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
When you rearrange the letters in the authors name....it spells "purgatory". That's what the island, according to theory, is going to be. Therefore they are all dead! I like that better than the nanobot theory!

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-06, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
The writers have made it clear in interviews that the Losties are not in purgatory. Unless they're lying to us!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
http://www.filmstew.com/Content/Article.asp?ContentID=12696

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sayid and Hurley"
I'm with you Meemo (as usual). But I swear when the DJ or whatever was talking on the radio I heard him say "USO".

My mind immediately went to WWII.

I'm gonna re-watch it tonight just to see if I actually heard what I thought I heard.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread; 02/08/06"
last nights shows was one of my faves but thats probably because it was a Sawyer episode. and thats all I can say about that as this board is PG-13 ANYWAY...

Question: have we seen the guy who was Sawyers partner before? I could be recognizing him from another show but he looked really familiar

oh and I did not catch that the waitress was Kate's mom. Its the details like thatone that I rely on this board for and y'all never let me down!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •