The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pandora's Box on march 24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pandora's Box on march 24"
http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/program_photography.nbc/theapprentice.html
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pandora's Box on march 24 ARnutz 03-18-05 1
 Special Time on Thursday Night kathliam 03-20-05 2
   NBC description AyaK 03-22-05 3
       So... AyaK 03-22-05 4
           RE: So... janda3 03-22-05 6
   RE: Special Time on Thursday Night casey36 03-22-05 7
       No AyaK 03-22-05 8
 What Evils did they let out of ze B... miss_ganda 03-22-05 5
   Overconfidence AyaK 03-22-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pandora's Box on march 24"
Thanks for the preview info!

... and welcome to the boards!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-20-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Special Time on Thursday Night"
MSN TV has The Apprentice airing 8:30 am - 9:30 pm.

Here is the episode description: While undertaking a do-it-yourself home-improvement task, one team argues with the project manager, and another overconfident candidate slacks off.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-05, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "NBC description"
Episode 309: "Pandora's Box" - The candidates are charged with a do-it-yourself task that measures their home improvement skills. One team disagrees with their project manager's unwavering idea and an overconfident candidate slacks off. The winners jet into the stratosphere, while the losers are hammered in the boardroom and the 10th candidate is sent home.

BUT ... it's not a fix-up task. Instead, it's a clinic at Home Depot. Lord only knows how they measure the winner.

Here's the full press release, leaving out the Home Depot ad at the end:

http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/release_detail.nbc/entertainment-20050321000000-awiseguyintheboa.html

HOME DEPOT BUILDS BOARDROOM FIREWORKS ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (MARCH 24, 8:30-9:30PM ET)

NBC's "The Office" Premieres at 9:30pm ET, Following "The Apprentice"

NEW YORK -- March 21, 2005 -- There's a wiseguy in the boardroom on NBC's " The Apprentice" (March 24, 8:30-9:30pm ET) and Trump's cobra strike comes in the midst of a heated discussion. This episode also includes a humorous exchange between Chris, who constantly chews tobacco during the tasks, and Trump who neither drinks nor smokes. Trump grills Chris about his habit, "Do you use a spittoon? Do you swallow it? What do you do when it's finished and all that horrible flavor is gone?"

This week's task features the fastest growing retailer in the U.S., Home Depot. "I love to build things for a living," says Trump. "So for your next task, you are going to work for a company that makes lots of money from folks like me, builders...Home Depot."

Trump sends the remaining nine candidates to Home Depot where they create and operate a do-it-yourself clinic. The clinics are judged on three criteria: product involvement, customer involvement and originality.

During the task, a new underdog emerges among the candidates and immediately gains the respect of everyone in the competition. Another candidate struggles with the hands-on nature of the task and annoys the other team members. Carolyn & George are in rare form in the boardroom feeding off of Trump's testiness but offering their usual insights.

Remaining Candidates:
"NET WORTH": Stephanie, Erin, Chris, Angie
"MAGNA": Kendra, Alex, Tana, Bren, Craig

Week 9 Exemption: Kendra

03-22-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "So..."
The clinics are judged on three criteria: product involvement, customer involvement and originality.

Originality? Anyone want to show home improvement using a cucumber?

Apparently these presentations are judged by Home Depot personnel. Could a team of one man and three women (Net Worth) do a convincing job? It looks like a lot of the responsibility would fall on Chris. But he SHOULD be the best at this, and I'm always suspect of Burnett's judged competitions when one side is losing a lot (as Net Worth has been).

And when does Trump have the chewing-tobacco exchange with Chris? On the jet, maybe?

Right now, I'm leaning toward an original Magna person (Bren? Stephanie? Erin?) having trouble with the hands-on nature of the challenge, especially because I think Craig will have to be leading Magna (since he's the only person yet to lead), and a Magna loss, but I have nothing concrete to base that on.

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So..."
Trump could easily have the talk with Chris in the BR.

casey36 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail casey36 Click to send private message to casey36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Special Time on Thursday Night"
hi, isnt that the NEXT week, i thought it was the dominos pizza this week? any way, the nbc cover page pretty much tells you it has to be Craig (the last pm) and prob angie as pm( she was it the 3rd week)

has anybody searched thesmokinggun for spoiler info?

03-22-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
8. "No"
1) The Home Depot challenge is Episode 9, due to air Thursday 3/24. The Domino's Pizza challenge is Episode 10, due to air Thursday 3/31.

2) If you find any spoiler info on thesmokinggun, let me know ... because there has never been any on that site before!

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-22-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "What Evils did they let out of ze Box now?"
Did claws and fangs come out which the 3 Net worth women used against the volatile tobacco-chewing demon?

So there was an overconfident candidate amongst them. Hmmmmm, with Michael gone, this is a tough call. Maybe not, there's Craig still riding on Tana's victory (and chest). Other than Craig, who else might fit the bill? Cucumber Bren?

03-22-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
9. "Overconfidence"
>Other than Craig, who else might fit the bill? Cucumber Bren?

Based on my own biases, I've figured that it had to be Bren, Alex or Kendra. I could see one of them taking the view that they had two ex-NetWorth people to throw away, and they'd keep hammering NetWorth, so a spot in the final three was dead ahead.

From the recap description (thanks, djandy!), it appears that at some point we may get down to Angie, Chris, Tana, Kendra and Craig. It also appears that at some point, Angie, Alex and Chris are together -- which means that NetWorth must have been down to two and picked up Alex. So ... the people who look to be on the line next are Bren, Stephanie and Erin, if you buy djandy's interpretation of the recap clips. I do.

Putting the two together, I like Bren as the overconfident one -- but that doesn't necessarily mean Magna loses this task. Nevertheless, this is the perfect task to "give" NetWorth a victory if it's close (think Survivor "SOS" challenges).

If Bren goes this week, then the teams are equal, and no one else would have to be swapped for at least two weeks. If Stephanie or Erin go, then Alex would probably get swapped at the start of Episode 10....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •