The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What do you think about last night?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jeffr 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What do you think about last night?"
I am a season six fan, but I have to give Will and Boogie props. They are great mind players. They manipulated from the beginning against season 6, really against everyone in the house eventhough everyone knew that is how they play the game. People still believe in them. Funny.

I am personally glad Danniel is going home. I am still rooting for Jannelle but I woudn't mind seeing Will or Chicken George win. I would be dissappointed with anyone else.

Let me know what you think.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What do you think about last ni... Savahnna 08-30-06 1
   RE: What do you think about last ni... zipperhead 08-30-06 2
       RE: What do you think about last ni... Savahnna 08-30-06 4
   RE: What do you think about last ni... Lasann 08-30-06 3
       RE: What do you think about last ni... Savahnna 08-30-06 5
 RE: What do you think about last ni... RonReports 08-30-06 6
 RE: What do you think about last ni... whitepups 08-30-06 7
   RE: What do you think about last ni... JoshInSGV 08-30-06 8
   RE: What do you think about last ni... Savahnna 08-30-06 9
       RE: What do you think about last ni... LittleFox 08-30-06 10
           RE: What do you think about last ni... JoshInSGV 08-30-06 11
               RE: What do you think about last ni... jeffr 08-31-06 12
               RE: What do you think about last ni... LittleFox 08-31-06 13
                   RE: What do you think about last ni... jeffr 08-31-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
Hi Jeffr

I am a Season 6 fan as well....but clearly Season 2 are going further. But I don't want to see either of them (Mike/Will) in the finals.

Unlike you, I'm sorry to see Danielle leave. I would have liked to see her put out one of CT.

I posted in another thread...I have a bad feeling that Erika is toing ot win. I can see it playing out as Danielle goes...double eviction incls CG getting HOH...nomination Mike/Will CG wins POV...noms stay...Erika votes Will..Jani..Mike.....CG breaks tie...Will goes...leaving Mike/Erika/CG/Jani..Jani gets next HOH...CG goes..Erika gets next HOH... Jani goes.....Jury picks Erika.

Really really hope I'm wrong!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-06 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

Unlike you, I'm sorry to see Danielle leave. I would have liked to see her put out one of CT.

Me, too. She was the only one gunning for them. Will said so himself.

I can see it playing out as Danielle goes...double eviction incls CG getting HOH...

Your best guess gets ruined right there. There is a 100% probability that Janelle will win the next HoH. She nominates Erica and CG, thinking she can remove Will during the final 3 endurance HoH competition. Erica goes home. Boogie wins next HoH. CG and Janelle put up, Janelle goes home. Ct in the final two. Will wins.

Really really hope I'm wrong!

Don't worry - you are!

08-30-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What do you think about last night?"

>
>Really really hope I'm wrong!
>
>
>Don't worry - you are!

If I bet on line...I'd bet big.

You're too confident.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-30-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
On no *wipes vision of your scenario out of brain*.

CG wins - Boggie leaves.
Janelle wins - Will leaves
Erica wins - picks Janelle.

Janelle wins!

or any other scenario with a Janelle win!

It a Tribe original!!!

08-30-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
>On no *wipes vision of your
>scenario out of brain*.

Can you get it out of mine too.?

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-30-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
>I am a season six fan,
>but I have to give
>Will and Boogie props.
>They are great mind players.
> They manipulated from the
>beginning against season 6, really
>against everyone in the house
>eventhough everyone knew that is
>how they play the game.
> People still believe in
>them. Funny.

Season6 was ready to evict someone from ChillTown the first week, except that Danielle decided to "stir things up" in a way that made Season6 feel threatened enough to go after Danielle and Allison. Danielle's action was a game changing moment that helped ChillTown when they needed help the most.

>I am personally glad Danielle is
>going home.

Me too. I do not like the way she played the game this season. Danielle's overreaction when Erica mentioned the possibility of nominating her guaranteed that Erica would nominate Danielle. Danielle also kept ringing Erica's doorbell so many times that it looked like Danielle was mentally ill.

>I am still
>rooting for Jannelle but I
>woudn't mind seeing Will or
>Chicken George win. I
>would be dissappointed with anyone
>else.
>
>Let me know what you think.

I would be happy if either Will or Chicken George wins. If Chicken George somehow got in the final two, he would win. In his first winning of the Power Of Veto, we saw that Chicken George can be very determined when he needs to be, and that suggests that he may be able to do much better at an endurance contest than many people would think.

whitepups 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whitepups Click to send private message to whitepups Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
Boy did Erica get played. Yes Will is an unbelievable manipulator but Erica would have been better off had she nominated Will because she would have broken up Will and Boogie and probably then would have had Boogie totally in her corner. She would have had Danielle. And she may have had Janelle and possibly George. She would have had a shot. With Will still in the picture and Danielle gone, she has no one and will probably be the next to go after Danielle. Wait until she sees the tapes, she's going to hate herself.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
I'm just hoping that Janelle or CG win HOH on Thursday and nominate CT. If one of them wins POV and removes himself from the block, then put up Erika as a pawn. The voting will probably end up in a tie and the HOH (CG/Janelle) votes our the remaining CT on the block, hopefully Boogie. This would be the ideal scenario for me. By having Boogie out of the house, it increases the probability of a Will/Janelle F2.

08-30-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
9. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
>Boy did Erica get played.
>Yes Will is an unbelievable
>manipulator but Erica would have
>been better off had she
>nominated Will because she would
>have broken up Will and
>Boogie and probably then would
>have had Boogie totally in
>her corner. She would
>have had Danielle. And
>she may have had Janelle
>and possibly George. She
>would have had a shot.
>With Will still in the
>picture and Danielle gone, she
>has no one and will
>probably be the next to
>go after Danielle. Wait until
>she sees the tapes, she's
>going to hate herself.

Everything you say is true. I agree. But it's hard to feel sorry for her when she actually said "Bro before Ho" She knows that's what will be the case if it winds up just her and the boys

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
Not sad to see Danielle go, just sad to see a nice mother go crazy on national televsion!

NO WAY Erika will win. Noone will vote for her.

I predict final two Will and Janelle.

Jury votes:
Marcie - Will
Howie - Janie
James - Janie
Danielle - Janie
Erika - Will
Boogie - Will
CG - Janie

WINNER = JANIE!!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
I see the voting going a bit differently in a Will/Janelle Final 2:

Howie - Janelle
James - Janelle
Danielle - Will
Erika - Will
George - Janelle
Boogie - Will

Marcellas would be the swing vote, but I think after his bitterness subsides, he would give his vote to Janelle, instead of CT.

08-31-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeffr Click to send private message to jeffr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
That would be sweet. Tonight should be good.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
I agree Marcie will be the swing vote. But NO WAY Dani will vote for Will after screwing over James and then herself.

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

08-31-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: What do you think about last night?"
The scary thing is she could still talk CT into keeping her in the house and voting out CG but I doubt it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •