The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alexis Grace"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alexis Grace"
Okay, I'm starting the Alexis Grace thread because she's become my new favorite this season.

Here's a link to her Hollywood performance:

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/mjsbigblog/Holly%203/?action=view¤t=alexiskennyjasmine.flv

And last night's performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29mFigMSB9o&feature=related

She's got the backstory with the single mom thing and the cute little girl. And she's got a unique sound to her voice. I hope she makes it to the Top 12 tonight and if not, I'm sure she's back as a wildcard.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alexis Grace byoffer 02-18-09 1
 I repeat vince3 02-18-09 2
   RE: I repeat Corvis 02-18-09 3
       RE: I repeat vince3 02-18-09 5
 RE: Alexis Grace jbug 02-18-09 4
   RE: Alexis Grace Corvis 02-20-09 7
 RE: Alexis Grace LostAddict 02-19-09 6
 RE: Alexis Grace Corvis 03-19-09 8
   RE: Alexis Grace mindy23 03-19-09 9
       RE: Alexis Grace Snidget 03-19-09 10
           RE: Alexis Grace jbug 03-19-09 11
               RE: Alexis Grace Glow 03-19-09 12
                   RE: Alexis Grace jbug 03-19-09 14
                       RE: Alexis Grace Starshine 03-23-09 18
               RE: Alexis Grace Corvis 03-19-09 13
 RE: Alexis Grace zazzy 03-22-09 15
   LOL CTgirl 03-22-09 16
 RE: Alexis Grace tyrocks00 03-23-09 17
 RE: Alexis Grace Corvis 05-06-09 19
   RE: Alexis Grace zazzy 05-06-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-09, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Alexis Grace"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

*sits on red couch with Corvis cheering and waiting for Alexis*

eta:
Alexis reminds me a bit of Ashley Coulter who was a competitor a couple of years ago on Canadian Idol. They both have the "cute little sprite" look. Ashely ended up in 6th place behind eventual winner Eva Avila.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I repeat"
She reminds me of Christina (Xtina) Aguilerra......

02-18-09, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I repeat"
Is that a good thing?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I repeat"
Depends on which personality shows up.......

The Christina personality? Probably good.

The Xtina personality? Not so much........

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Alexis Grace"
unique sound to her voice
That? is a Memphis sound. And that's a good thing.

02-20-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Alexis Grace"
Well, I need to go to Memphis then!

Isn't the sigge cool? Thanks, agman!

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-19-09, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alexis Grace"
I loved her last night! She seemed less nervous, and more at ease singing her song.

Thanks Agman!

03-19-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Alexis Grace"
Last night really, really, really sucked.

She is so much better than nearly all of the remaining contestants. I hate this show sometimes.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-19-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Alexis Grace"
I really don't have a picked fave yet, but what they did to this poor girl last night was just WRONG! And I'm sure that several other contestants may have to go through this, too, but I still think it's ridiculous! Ridicule being the key word.

This 'wild card' carp is the most archaic bunch of bull that I've seen on a show since Fear Factor! Singing for your dinner, your life, your spot on a tour-give me a break! The poor girl was scared to death, sang her guts out, and was still booted.

I hope she files a civil suit or something of the sort. I'm sure they sign a disclaimer stating they can be stripped of all their dignity whilst on this show, but I just can't get over how angry I feel right now for what happened to her! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Alexis Grace"
What happened last night had nothing to do with the wild card.

They did the wild card before (which is always to get INTO the finals, never to stay once you are a finalist).

Alexis got in on votes and didn't have to beg for the judges to let her into the finals like Tatiana and the rest of the people who sang on wild card night.

I prefer when all the choices after the semi's are picked are by America, but they found plenty of ways to degrade and humiliate the people every year they didn't have the judges save or even the wild card round to get a spot in the finals.

03-19-09, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Alexis Grace"
they found plenty of ways to degrade and humiliate the people every year

Yes I know this is the Alexis thread - & I'm sorry to see her gone.
But it was actually Michael who was degraded or whatever. Simon said they might use the save on one of them. Then when Alexis is the one with the lowest votes, they say yes she is the one they might use it on.
Which tells Michael they would not have even considered saving him. Humiliation? yea, in my book.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-09, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Alexis Grace"
I agree with you, jbug. (Yes, I know this is the Alexis thread. Sorry.) I thought Michael was humiliated at least twice last night. The incident you mentioned and when they had him and Allison both stand up. Ryan asked which ONE should be in the bottom. Then he sent Allison down. Michael consoled her and sat down. Then! Ryan tells him to stand back up because he was in the bottom three too. That? pissed me off more than anything else did last night.

Anyway, I was surprised it was Alexis going home. It's hard for me to know for sure this early, but I think she was my favorite girl there. I could see at least four people going before her. I wish her luck. She has a good voice.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

03-19-09, 02:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Alexis Grace"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-09 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

I saw that too Glow. It looked like he stood for a minute or so - like he was waiting for Ryan to tell him to sit - or not. Like he knew there was the possibility it could be both of them.
Ryan goes off doing his little thing leaving the guy standing there. So Michael sits & wham!
Like Ryan was killing time waiting for Michael to sit back down so he could get him back up.
At least the cameras didn't show him being congratulated as safe by the others before Ryan got back to him.

I edited to ask if anyone noticed how many times I used 'like' in my post. I sound like a teenager, don't I?

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-23-09, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Alexis Grace"
And that is why I think you are under 25

03-19-09, 12:51 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Alexis Grace"
I think they all know there are only a few of them who might get the judges' save. Michael is smart enough to know he isn't one of them.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-22-09, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Alexis Grace"
What about this? The judges get to the top 6 or so and find out that they agree with all the boots so far and no one is "worthy" of their "save". So, they announce that they got it wrong at top 11 and then out comes Alexis and they let her sing some song to see if she can make it "back" into the contest. She wows them, of course, because she has been working on this song for 5 weeks. They pick her over the other two at risk and let her into the top 5. America is both horrified and delighted. The show gets a lot of buzz...and Alexis starts to outsing the favs, like Danny and Lil. Suddenly she is in the top 2. It's up to America...

Oh, then I woke up.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "LOL"
They would do that if they thought they could get away with it!

tyrocks00 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-09, 02:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tyrocks00 Click to send private message to tyrocks00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Alexis Grace"
wow, I love her first performance

"Deep down Louisiana close to New Orleans
Way back up in the woods among the evergreens
There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood
Where lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode
Who never ever learned to read or write so well
But he could play the guitar just like a ringing a
bell"umgd

05-06-09, 01:10 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Alexis Grace"
*sigh*

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-06-09, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Alexis Grace"
A friend of mine asked me if Alexis would join the AI tour because when they pimp the AI web site on the show, it's Alexis's picture they always show.

Agree, she should have made it further than at least half or more of the top 13.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •