The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"lighten up on Brent and the editing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mickeyvon 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mickeyvon Click to send private message to mickeyvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"lighten up on Brent and the editing"
What's going on with the editing this season? Could they try any harder to make Brent look like a buffoon (and a pig)? They keep editing him eating and bumbling along-can't imagine he's that much of a putz. I feel really badly for him-they are making him look foolish, and I'm sure it's due to some heavy editing. (for example, I'm sure he's not eating throughout every meeting, meal after meal after meal...)

Also, how pissed will Corey Kaheney be? she was edited to be just awful-and from those who've watched Last Comic Standing, they know she's funny. And not that vulgar. They edited her to be a mess. Can she sue the show if she was edited poorly?

They should just lighten up on the editing,and let the characters tell the true story.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... LisaPles 03-14-06 1
   RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... Estee 03-14-06 2
       RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... CattyChat 03-14-06 3
           Casting points. Estee 03-14-06 4
           RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... newsomewayne 03-14-06 5
               RE: My husband and I have a theory ... mistyrose52 03-14-06 6
                   RE: My husband and I have a theory ... schultz_mom 03-20-06 18
                       RE: My husband and I have a theory ... prosecutor 03-21-06 24
                           RE: My husband and I have a theory ... schultz_mom 03-21-06 27
               RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... Estee 03-14-06 7
                   RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... LakerLuv 03-14-06 8
                       RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... bookwomanblue 03-15-06 9
                           RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... prosecutor 03-15-06 10
                           RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... LakerLuv 03-15-06 12
                       RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... 3500bc 03-21-06 19
           RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... RonReports 03-16-06 15
 RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... Wacko Jacko 03-15-06 11
   RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... singer 03-20-06 17
 RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... miss_ganda 03-16-06 13
   RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... Padme 03-21-06 21
       RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... memzoo48 03-21-06 25
 What's up with the crying woman ? miss_ganda 03-16-06 14
   RE: What's up with the crying woman... dafnaf 03-18-06 16
       RE: What's up with the crying woman... Sonya 03-21-06 20
 RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... seahorse 03-21-06 22
   RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... ginger 03-21-06 23
 RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... ruthsdad1 03-21-06 26
   RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... RonReports 03-21-06 28
       RE: lighten up on Brent and the edi... jadzia2999 03-22-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
I thought that, too last night when they kept showing him eating. I didn't see anyone else eating, but I'm sure they did. Not that I'm a huge fan of the guy or anything, but they are being rough on him with the editing. I think that it is in poor taste. If he were a woman, would they be doing the same thing or would they be more sensitive?
There are plenty of successful overweight people in the business world. I think that picking on them is the last "acceptable" form of discrimination.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
There are plenty of successful overweight people in the business world. I think that picking on them is the last "acceptable" form of discrimination.

No, that would be picking on the buxom. At least the overweight people are organized. :p (Not that I'm defending Theresa, who was a complete mess last night. Kind of interesting to see a therapist whose plan of attack is never letting anyone talk.)

Do I think Brent's getting a harsh edit? Partially: they're showing him at his worst, but he's giving them plenty of chances to do so. For me, the tilt factor is his confessionals. Those are his words, in his private moment. It's just Brent and the camera, and if he didn't want to say something that was going to make the whiner edit work, he had every chance to take a few deep breaths and consider his words before launching into his latest bout of Waaaah!titude. To that degree, Brent is a problem, and it's not surprising to see it echo into the tasks.

But at this point, I pretty much believe Brent was cast to lose anyway...

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
"But at this point, I pretty much believe Brent was cast to lose anyway..."

I'm with you on this, 100%, Estee (along with many of your other comments). It's obvious Brent was chosen specifically to be made the fool in this season. It's obvious Trump wouldn't hire this guy -- unfortunately, he is an unkempt mess of a man.

With that said, I did feel a bit sorry for Brent's edit last night & thought it was exceedingly cruel. I don't care if they show what a buffoon he is and all his ridiculous comments and idiotic suggestions, but it just made me sick to watch him shovel food down his throat. I guess he's off his diet? There's just no need to show him with greasy fingers & face -- ugh, just gross. Okay, we get it, the poor guy is fat & loves to eat. MOVE ON!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

03-14-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Casting points."
We're basically at the crucial difference between a Bruck series and a Markie-Mark show.

Bruck: 'Any one of these teams could win a million dollars.'
Markie-Mark: 'Four of these people have a chance to win. The rest are just here to fill out the episode order.'

Which is why it's funny to see someone celebrating getting on a show. Ever ask yourself just why you were cast?

The key points will probably be Brent's reactions in the media briefing post-firing and his comments during the reunion. We need a chance to see him 'perform' live.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
You probably don't want to read my forthcoming episode summary. Just sayin', is all.

Exorcised by Syren, 2005

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-14-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: My husband and I have a theory about Brent"
He's a mole, planted by Mark Burnett and possibly the Donald. Heck, he may not even be who he says he is, he may be a seasoned actor who is being paid very well just to bug the heck out of the rest of the candidates and make the show even more interesting.

You have to agree-this is season 5, right? Or is it 4, I've lost track...Anyway, after the whole Martha fiasco, Donald needs some ratings. Why not use someone who will stir up the pot more than, say, even Omirosa did, and not only challenge the other players, but keep the audience hanging, week after week, waiting to see this creep get the axe!

Well, that's OUR theory, and I don't think it's really too far fetched, either. Come on, how many REAL people would be THAT stupid, that jerky, and that downright filthy on National TV??

Especially when they supposedly are wanting, more than anything in their life, to work for Donald Trump!! Think about it.....

schultz_mom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schultz_mom Click to send private message to schultz_mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: My husband and I have a theory about Brent"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

What a great theory! I had never even thought about the show doing that. Donald could even turn and use that on them later. He could bring up how they treat him and reveal he knows all that has occured...I would love to see the look on some of their faces! Brent is definately not one of my favs, but I don't think the other contestants give him a chance.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: My husband and I have a theory about Brent"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06
>AT 06:59 PM (EST)

>
>
>What a great theory! I had
>never even thought about the
>show doing that. Donald could
>even turn and use that
>on them later. He could
>bring up how they treat
>him and reveal he knows
>all that has occured...I would
>love to see the look
>on some of their faces!
>Brent is definately not one
>of my favs, but I
>don't think the other contestants
>give him a chance.

Guess you were wrong, because Donald Trump joined
them and bashed Brent and echoed every negative
thing the others said about Brent.

schultz_mom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail schultz_mom Click to send private message to schultz_mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: My husband and I have a theory about Brent"
I was wrong....I thought the boardroom was ridiculous. Granted brent opened his mouth, but Ivanka herself witnessed what his team was doing and she ganged up on him to.

03-14-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
7. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
He's already promoting his summary.

*sniff* I'm so proud...

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
I think the audience is smart enough to realize Brent is being edited in a negative way. Everyone in that suite eats at one time or another but you hardly ever see it. But of course we'll see the unkempt overweight guy smearing bagels with cream cheese and heading for the snack table. This ain't Survivor and I have never seen any Apprentice contestant LOSE weight at the end of this show so they are all obviously eating and eating well. I'm not at all surprised that Brent is the victim of a deliberate editiing job. It just makes me root for Brent even more.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
While I agree with you about the editing, I doubt other contestants sit down to two bagels covered in cream cheese at one sitting either. The editing didn't invent that!

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
What ever. Brent and Lenny are the only reason
I am sticking around to watch this season, so,
I'm sure DT and Mb will keep them around a few
more episodes. Brent needs to be PM though as does
Lenny. When they were swimming with the sharks ILMAO
due to how they edited Brent. Knowing Brent was in the
cast don't you think that's why they picked this prize
just in case he was on the winning team?and it worked.

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
>While I agree with you about
>the editing, I doubt other
>contestants sit down to two
>bagels covered in cream cheese
>at one sitting either. The
>editing didn't invent that!

But they are eating wouldn't you agree! Who knows what other folks are eating because they are not being edited to look like a sloppy pig.

3500bc 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 3500bc Click to send private message to 3500bc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
Brent's team sounds like juvenile grammar school clicks. Majority rules when a person is disliked; sounds like that validates discrimination when the majority resents the minority group. It's ok for a group to dislike a person?

That's too bad. Reality shows that give people a chance to attain their dreams are good. Those who have attained their dreams I am glad for them.

Brent was portrayed negatively. When going on these shows you have to know that to obtain the dream, you can face a lot of negativity.

I wish him the best.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
>"But at this point, I pretty
>much believe Brent was cast
>to lose anyway..."

>
>It's
>obvious Trump wouldn't hire this
>guy -- unfortunately, he is
>an unkempt mess of a
>man.

Because of his team's reaction to him, and especially due to the brutal comments that Trump makes to his face, it must be obvious to Brent that there is no chance of his becoming The Apprentice. Why then does Brent choose to stay on this show? The three word explanation is: desperate attention whore.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-15-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
>What's going on with the editing
>this season? Could they
>try any harder to make
>Brent look like a buffoon
> (and a pig)?
>They keep editing him eating
>and bumbling along-can't imagine he's
>that much of a putz.
> I feel really badly
>for him-they are making him
>look foolish, and I'm sure
>it's due to some heavy
>editing. (for example, I'm
>sure he's not eating throughout
>every meeting, meal after meal
>after meal...)
>
>Also, how pissed will Corey Kaheney
>be? she was edited
>to be just awful-and from
>those who've watched Last Comic
>Standing, they know she's funny.
> And not that vulgar.
> They edited her to
>be a mess. Can
>she sue the show if
>she was edited poorly?
>
>They should just lighten up on
>the editing,and let the characters
>tell the true story.

Bravo! Mickeyvon I was thinking the same thing. The editing on this show is just becoming way to obvious. I noticed it a lot last season the way they presented Markus.

THis past week the showing Brent eating all the time was ridiculuos like we are supposed believe Brent is the only one eating. Then again they had to show Brent saying he was a lot of food for the sharks.

I wish this show would get the the premise of having 16 intelligent young people is enough to hook viewers. I don't care to see brent wag his finger in some drama queens face. Pick 16 people who not only have accomplished nice things in their career but what Burnett doesn't get is that working in the business world and being successful in the business world means being able to work with others.

I wish they would just stop forcing storylines on us. It is the competition that i believe the viewers all enjoy. Look Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, etc are exciting enough with out edited BS. Really we have seen all this Brent stuff before.....and it was actually more interesting the first time when it was called Sam.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-20-06, 06:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
"What's going on with the editing this season?...(I)wish this show would get the the premise of having 16 intelligent young people is enough to hook viewers...(I) wish they would just stop forcing storylines on us."

Agree totally, Wacko. They've been doing this horrible editing in other contexts to achieve a pre-determined result, and now they are dumping on an overweight candidate in the same way.

Mark Burnett is doing a horrible job yet again, only this time it is "fat-baiting," rather than "race-baiting."

I am beginning to wonder if the show will make it much longer. The original premise of the show was strong, but somehow Burnett has watered it down and made it glib, predictable, and uninspired.

--Singer

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
I so agree with all your points Mickeyvon.

Brent was indeed a victim of heartless eat-diting. I haven't taken the episode off TIVO yet, maybe I'll check his clothes and see how many different shots editors piled on the poor guy.

That was downright cruel of his teammates to really want to feed him to the sharks. Unbeknownst to them, sharks leave lawyers alone .......... as a professional courtesy.

Brent just looks like that disgusting co-worker or family member that everyone loves to diss on. But, I believe the guy is totally harmless, even for a lawyer.

His teammates are a hundred times more menacing than the sharks. At least, one would see a shark's (back)bite coming. With Synergy (Roxanne excluded) constantly ganging up on Brent, I'm so afraid he'd have a heart attack on the show.

Brent is really amusing and I sure would like to see him and Lenny for several episodes more. He's funny, Lenny is so serious and his one-liners do hit the nail right on the head. They do balance each other out.

Padme 39 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
I was really upset watching last nights show. Brent tried time and time again to give his viewpoints and suggestions, heck he was really a good brainstormer but like the doofus last season (Danny was it?) the team wouldn't listen to anything he had to say and would not let him get involved. Brent did not do anything to get fired last night and I think that's cruel.

I personally think that Trump believes that his Apprentice must look perfect and that is certainly not true. I worked for a man several years ago who was a self-made millionaire and was a great businessman. He weighed far over 500 pounds and I remember when you had a meeting in his office he had special made furniture that was extra large. I don't remember one person making fun of him or thinking he was a doofus. He was a very shrewd business person and is still very successful to this day.

I'm so tired of the stereo-type that fat people do nothing but eat all day. That is certainly not true. The majority of fat people just make bad choices and don't go to the gym very often (if ever.) Heck, I think Brent could have done a great job pitching the promotion to the execs. He could have used the fact that he is rather large and that for a big man like him, he would love this cereal and plans to use it in his diet and meal planning...

Sorry Brent. You are not a bafoon.

memzoo48 347 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-21-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memzoo48 Click to send private message to memzoo48 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
I agree that Brent got a bad edit starting with first episode. I kept hoping the other team members, as well as the editors, would give him a break. I didn't want to believe that the other team members were completely prejudiced against him because of his weight and lack of personal style. After last night, especially Brent's attitude in his confessionals, I don't think it was just his slob factor that turned the others against him. He was not that smart and not a team player.

IMO, what he needed to do was to work even harder and smarter than the other contestants to overcome his shortcomings. It's the way the world works. If you're fat *and* sloppy, people don't take you seriously, in the business world and elsewhere. I'm sure Brent knew that before he ever joined the cast and he needed to make his light shine brighter than the others. Brent failed to do that.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "What's up with the crying woman ?"
Andrea is it? This woman aspires to lead one of Trump's companies yet she bawls like a baby when she has to work w/Brent.

dafnaf 38 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dafnaf Click to send private message to dafnaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What's up with the crying woman ?"
Andrea is annoying. She can't finish a sentence without rolling her eyes.

Sonya 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonya Click to send private message to Sonya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What's up with the crying woman ?"
Andrea is full of herself. She didn't like anyone saying that the girl last night was the best pm ever. I guess she thought she is the best. Anyway, I was glad to see Brent go.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
Maybe Brent was a victim of the editors, but his idiotic performance in the boardroom when he was basically safe shows that any negative editing he may have received was probably justified.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
*swoops buy to give Seahorse great big smooch*

Good to see you.

ruthsdad1 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ruthsdad1 Click to send private message to ruthsdad1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
Face facts: The world hates fat people and discriminating against fat people openly is one of the last acceptable forms of discrimination. I say this not as a perpetuator, but as someone who has been on the receiving end of such random abuse because I am a bigger person. Complete strangers take it upon themselves to tell me in public just how much they hate me.

Brent's treatment is par for the course. Believe me.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
>Face facts: The world hates fat
>people and discriminating against fat
>people openly is one of
>the last acceptable forms of
>discrimination. I say this not
>as a perpetuator, but as
>someone who has been on
>the receiving end of such
>random abuse because I am
>a bigger person. Complete strangers
>take it upon themselves to
>tell me in public just
>how much they hate me.
>
>Brent's treatment is par for the
>course. Believe me.

No matter how it was edited, Brent said what he said. For example he said that his project manager stank when Trump and almost everyone else knew that what Brent said was not true. At that point it was right to fire Brent.

It is possible for someone who is fat to be so talented, have such good judgment and such a winning personality that he could succeed at The Apprentice and at almost anything else, but Brent was not that person.

jadzia2999 7 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jadzia2999 Click to send private message to jadzia2999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: lighten up on Brent and the editing"
I guess we can't expect to see Brent on the finale live show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •