The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lets hope Paris and Nicole Don't die and I Vacumn their Ashes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Original message

MarloCoyle 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-09-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarloCoyle Click to send private message to MarloCoyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lets hope Paris and Nicole Don't die and I Vacumn their Ashes"
I Will never watch this sick show again. As I watched Paris and Nicole spend the day at a funeral home and Vacumn a dead body up I'am completly sick to my stomach to this that these two worthless individuals would disrespect someones family and vacumn their loved ones ashes up and not care about peoples feelings. Some people believe that ashes should be kept together and If I were the family I would sue both Paris and Nicole for their worthlessness as human beings. I hope that I never see Paris or Nicole because I will smack both of them across the face in fact I hope that a lawyer reads this and helps me to sue this whole network for not warning me of what disturbing behavior I was about to watch. I hope that Nicole and Paris read this and know that I think that both of them make me sick. To Paris and Nicole: You would be nothing without your rich daddy's and Nicole you should lay off the crack and Paris you should grow up. You both make me sick and I hope that you God strikes you dead for disturbing the dead you both deserve to go to hell. I can't believe you allow the devil to control you. I'm not a Jesus Freak by any means but I would never Vacumn up someones ashes after they are dead. You people are sick demented people and I can't believe anyone would support and produce this kind of in humane show. All of you should be punished for this. She ya on the outs Nicole and Paris don't ever come to Spokane Washington because your daddy's won't be able to protect you from getting beat up.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lets hope Paris and Nicole Don'... Prancer0210 04-10-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Prancer0210 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-10-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prancer0210 Click to send private message to Prancer0210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lets hope Paris and Nicole Don't die and I Vacumn their Ashes"
I saw this too, but there was a disclaimer on the show that did state something to the effect of "no real ashes or human remains were used in the filming" so whatever they used was not anyone's family member, thank God. I figured it wasn't but I felt better after I read the disclaimer.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •