The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When Gummy Bears Attack"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3964 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-13-14, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When Gummy Bears Attack"
Sure they look innocent, all colorful and fruit flavored.

Gummy Bears - the Amazon Reviews.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When Gummy Bears Attack kingfish 01-13-14 1
 Dysentery Bears? foonermints 01-13-14 2
   RE: Dysentery Bears? foonermints 01-13-14 3
       RE: Dysentery Bears? Estee 01-13-14 4
           No One To Play With? foonermints 01-13-14 7
 RE: When Gummy Bears Attack Estee 01-13-14 5
   RE: When Gummy Bears Attack kidflash212 01-13-14 6
       Secret Santa foonermints 01-13-14 8
 It's the sweetener moonbaby 01-13-14 9
 They sell a lot of Haribo products IceCat 01-14-14 10
 RE: When Gummy Bears Attack suzzee 01-14-14 11
 The culprit is... cahaya 01-14-14 12
   RE: The culprit is... Snidget 01-14-14 13
       RE: The culprit is... foonermints 01-14-14 14
           RE: The culprit is... cahaya 01-14-14 15
               You guys... kingfish 01-14-14 16
                   RE: You guys... foonermints 01-14-14 17
 RE: When Gummy Bears Attack Puffy 01-14-14 18
   RE: When Gummy Bears Attack foonermints 01-15-14 19
       RE: When Gummy Bears Attack PsychoKitty 01-17-14 20
           HellBears tribephyl 01-18-14 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16682 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-14, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When Gummy Bears Attack"
But in the end they'll get you.

Thanks for the warning.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12711 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dysentery Bears?"
Where are these made?

01-13-14, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dysentery Bears?"
Turkey?

Does HARIBO offer factory tours?

The production of HARIBO products is subject to extremely high and internationally standardized hygiene and quality standards. The "International Food Standard“ (IFS) serves to ensure the highest possible levels of food safety for the consumer. This means that in order to protect the entire production and filling process it is not possible for groups of visitors to be shown through the factories.

Hah!

Estee 55933 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dysentery Bears?"
What was that you were saying about replying to your own post...?

01-13-14, 07:27 PM (EST)
7. "No One To Play With?"
*kick*

Of course I was watching "Sharknado" last night.

Estee 55933 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When Gummy Bears Attack"
I considered these reviews to be very helpful in my decision to order five bags,

Gifts.

kidflash212 3964 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-13-14, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When Gummy Bears Attack"
The question is for whom.

01-13-14, 07:30 PM (EST)
8. "Secret Santa"
Will send you 2.5 gallons of water.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
After the first blush flush, you are on your own.

moonbaby 17069 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-14, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "It's the sweetener"
I still have a jumbo bag of sugar free lollipops I got when my mom quit smoking. It was a foolish idea to use them at the start. Her cravings were bad and she'd had about five of them in one day, despite warnings of mine and those on the bag. We laughed about it later. Much much later.

IceCat 17387 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "They sell a lot of Haribo products"

... here in the Kingdom and I have tried some of their sugar free products. Can't say if they made my bowels loose as I probably would have blamed any such symptoms on a dodgy shawarma or a bad kebab.

I kinda do the Anthony Bourdain thing when it comes to restaurants and street food vendors. If it tastes good, eat it... if you end up with the squirts, eat there less often.

Pretty much every expat who has been here for any length of time has one or more 'shat myself' stories. One of my best 'incidents' made me glad that I remembered my NBCW course from basic training.

suzzee 5241 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When Gummy Bears Attack"
Send a bag to the first 10 people on your shoot list.

A Tribe collectible

cahaya 19056 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "The culprit is..."
... the lycasin artificial sweetener in the gummies.

There is even a clinical study (source: EJCN) on the effects of lycasin based on dosage.

To this day, I don't touch anything with artificial sweeteners and various other chemicals.

Snidget 44356 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The culprit is..."
Anything ending in -itol can be a problem.

Also doesn't matter much if the -itol is used as an artificial sweetener or if it is a natural part of the fruit (the pomes like pears or stone fruits like plums/prunes).

So if you are sensitive you may want to watch out for "all natural" that is sweetened with pear or apple juice concentrate as a way to pretend it isn't full of sugar/sugar substitutes.

01-14-14, 12:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The culprit is..."
geritol?

cahaya 19056 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The culprit is..."
theheckwithitol!

kingfish 16682 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "You guys..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-14 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

>...make me poop-itol!

01-14-14, 05:44 PM (EST)
17. "RE: You guys..."
Itol'ya not to eat that!

Puffy 6597 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-14, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: When Gummy Bears Attack"
My secret santa gave me gummy bears. They're from a different company, though. They have corn syrup from corn and sugar from beets. Beets?! Wow, I'm getting some veggie benefit from my gummy bears.

I waddle for Agman

01-15-14, 01:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: When Gummy Bears Attack"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-14 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

Without the delightful red coloration for your after-eating shock.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

PsychoKitty 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-17-14, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: When Gummy Bears Attack"
Beware the HELLBEARS!!!! : )

Not that I have
an opinion one way or another ;)

Sigs by Cig

tribephyl 10159 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-14, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "HellBears"

looks like someone already shat themselves.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •