The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Thanksgiving !! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-28-13, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Thanksgiving !! "
My lists are made (will I can just find time to get everything done?).

The menu is complete (will everything fit into the oven?).

The guests are on their way (do I have enough chairs?).

Now it's time to open that first bottle of wine!

Wishing you and your families a safe and very happy Thanksgiving !!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 As threatened. Estee 11-28-13 1
   RE: As threatened. kathliam 11-28-13 2
   RE: As threatened. Snidget 11-28-13 4
 GobbleTov!!! ARnutz 11-28-13 3
   RE: GobbleTov!!! Snidget 11-28-13 5
 RE: Happy Thanksgiving !! PepeLePew13 11-28-13 6
 RE: Happy Thanksgiving !! kingfish 12-02-13 7
 RE: Happy Thanksgiving !! tribephyl 12-03-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-13, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "As threatened."
I am currently preparing for The Year Of The Duck Dinner.

I have warned no one.

The reactions are going to be interesting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-28-13, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: As threatened."
Sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear the reactions.

At this point if I can remember to get everything on the table I'll be happy!!

Hope your meal goes well.

Snidget 44280 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: As threatened."
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-13 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

*blinks tear-filled eyes* Mom?

It may be cannibalistic, but I do like duck. I haven't had duck or goose for quite awhile.

When's dinner?

ARnutz 13843 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "GobbleTov!!!"
Hope all of our SBOT friends and families stay happy and safe this season!

For me happy = wine!

Snidget 44280 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: GobbleTov!!!"
Thanks for the reminder.

*puts likely carbonated cranberry wine in the fridge to chill*

PepeLePew13 24878 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-13, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy Thanksgiving !! "
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you south of the border. I hope the weather hasn't been too chaotic.

kingfish 16501 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-13, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Happy Thanksgiving !! "
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-13 AT 09:37 AM (EST)

Hey Kath, good to see you again.

One of the Thanksgiving dinner tables that I was invited to hosted a newly married gay couple from Ghana, a Jewish/gentile married couple (with their Jewish kids) just back from a trip to Israel (with pictures), and a bunch of hill people. Including one moonshiner and a local Christmas tree grower.

Conversations started slowly but, thanks to the moonshiner's contribution, picked up and became quite lively. By the end of the meal, the tree grower had bestowed a free tree on everyone, including the Jewish attendees (they did accept).

tribephyl 10015 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-13, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Happy Thanksgiving !! "
Hello Kath! LL savior! Goddess of the Red Chevy!

Happy Full-to-bursting Stomach Day to you as well!

Mine was totally awesome.
(My menu was 20oz. spice-rubbed Porterhouse with Cognac and mustard sauce. Brown-Sugar Acorn squash with almond spice pesto. Baked Chanterelle mushrooms with fontina and egg. 2 bottles of Hop Juice to wash it all down. Then some homemeade vanillabean icecream, apple turnovers and a bottle of dulcis.
I then spent 4+ hours in front of a TV.
Top button undone, I watched Thanksgiving Day; a horror movie where a man dressed as a pilgrim kills people... and then Black Sheep; an other horror movie about genetically altered sheep who kill people.)

Ahhhh...Totally satisfying. Boy am I thankful.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •