The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44237 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-13, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
So this woman, dubbed Tattoo Lisa has been dominating the radio station morning commute all week. So I figured I'd share and see what y'all think.

1. 6 months ago she emailed the radio station because people in her life were telling her she was crazy to get her daughter tattooed.

2. Radio station calls figuring the girl is what 16 or maybe even legal to get a tattoo in this state as no one under 18 can be legally tattooed.

3. Turns out it is her 2 year old and she wants to put angel wings on her back. After a week of going back and forth with her that time station says they are calling Child Protective Services, which they do. They go out and she convinces them for the moment she isn't going to do it.

4. Six months later someone asks whatever happened to Tattoo Lisa and she contacts the station again.

5. She has moved, she believes no one can find her, she has blocked the caller ID and uses a new email address. She claims not only does she have a tattoo artist friend who will do it but has all the professionals this child will ever need to see lined up so she never has to go to the emergency room and no one who is required to report something like this to Child Protective Services will ever see the tattoo. She is more convinced than ever this is the most perfectest thing to do on the planet, is in the most bestest interest of the child and it will happen on the child's third birthday.

6. She is also mad at the station for blindsiding her (isn't that the new definition of a Survivor Blindside, we tell you we are going to do it, we do it, and you have no idea how this happened to you?) and making her go into hiding. No amount of we told you we would do it, we did it, you knew we were going to do it changes the fact the station people were jerks for following through on what they said they would do and telling her what they were going to do. IT'S A BLINDSIDE!!!

7. Station reiterates that they are going to find her, tell Child Protective Services where she is, and what she plans to do. She doesn't believe they will do that, and even if they did they can't find her. No one will find her, no one who is involved will get in trouble, no one who ever sees the tattoo before the child is 18 will report her or get in trouble for not reporting her, as she is smarter than all y'all.

8. Only person who doesn't seem to be in it for self-promotion calls the station. He is a private investigator who is not allowing them to use his name or business name. He just wants to be involved to get the child away from the lunatic's needles.

So, um, skin doesn't always grow evenly and I know my birthmark changed shape as I grew, so what will the angel wings look like by the time the kid is old enough to get them removed?

What mental illness does Tattoo Lisa suffering from. Is she just a narcissist or is this some variant of Munchhausen's by proxy or something?

So this "artist" that will do it (assuming it isn't just Lisa), how likely is it they actually make a living doing tattoos and what will the angel wings look like when someone who did a prison tat once tries to draw on a squiggling kid?

I keep hoping she doesn't even have a kid and is just pranking the station or something but that Child Services did actually find her and talk to her makes me wonder if she might actually try this? Assuming she ever gets unsupervised visitation with her kid ever again.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa kingfish 11-15-13 1
   RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa Snidget 11-15-13 2
 RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa Estee 11-15-13 3
   RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa Snidget 11-15-13 4
 RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa cahaya 11-15-13 5
 RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa HobbsofMI 11-15-13 6
   RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa Snidget 11-15-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16446 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-13, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-13 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

Tattoo artists are supposed to be registered and permitted, aren't they? Aren't the under the purview of state health services?

So presumably a biker Tat artist or another fringe group artist will risk his/her lively hood to do this to a kid? I hope not, but the fringe group people are out there, and I guess she could find one who would do it.

In fact, even if she can't find one, she sounds like someone who won't take no for an answer and may try putting the wings on her daughter herself.

My bet is that that kid will raise holy hell when she gets a look at the tat gun needle.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-15-13, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
Yea, it is licensed and regulated here (varies by state), so unlikely any professional artist is willing to lose their license, business and go to jail for this.

I dunno if I'd let any yahoo with some ink and a needle go at me as an adult (so do it like a prison tat), much less my kid (as there are any number of infections one can pick up).

Given how many adults it can take to hold down a three year old for a vaccination, I can't imagine trying to do something like this.

Estee 55667 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-13, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
Next punchline up: they're Orthodox.

I'll root for the private investigator on this one. This is a case where the local CPS needs to get involved again. Simply keeping the kid away from any situation where her back might be exposed until she turns eighteen -- yeah, right. Good luck with that. Oh, and welcome to your new role as homeschool teacher. In fact, this kid is never leaving the house. Too bad so many accidents occur in the home, right? Just the situation required to truly cover it up for over fifteen years counts as abusive.

As for the tattoo itself, in the best-case scenario, it would have to be redone multiple times. You've probably imagined some of the worst. Would someone do it? It's a rebel culture in many ways -- which means she can find someone willing to break that level of rule.

For now, I'm guessing she's real, stupid, a DAW, living in her own reality, and more than dumb enough to go through with this. Because that's part of the worst-case. And it's really hard to go with anything else...

11-15-13, 02:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
Hey, it isn't like NC has a track record of home-schooled isolated kids dying and not being reported as missing until months later...oh wait.

Yep that I shall surround myself with those who will support my delusions and isolate me and mine from any outside influence always seems to turn out badly.

cahaya 18982 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-13, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
It looks like the radio station has a facebook page with this as one of the news items for the morning show. It also looks like some people connected with child protection have posted comments to the effect "we will find you if you go through with this".

HobbsofMI 15987 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-13, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
With all the radio hoax's in the past....could this be one?

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

11-15-13, 04:05 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Saga of Tattoo Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-13 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

I haven't seen them do any hoax that lasted this long with this station.

Especially with anything where people are likely to call the authorities as they have a pretty activist prone listener base if anyone does anything to hurt a kid or an animal.

If it was you'd think the calls to CPS 6 months ago (as I'm sure even if they said they would call that someone listener called as well) would have convinced them not to bring it up again.

ETA: I think this is from the first time, but a lawyer who comes on periodically to talk about various legal stuff on the show commented on it on her website and I think they would have let her in on it, if it was just a joke/hoax.

http://www.lanierlawgroup.com/blog/kernersville-mother-wants-to-tattoo-toddler/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •