So this woman, dubbed Tattoo Lisa has been dominating the radio station morning commute all week. So I figured I'd share and see what y'all think.
1. 6 months ago she emailed the radio station because people in her life were telling her she was crazy to get her daughter tattooed.
2. Radio station calls figuring the girl is what 16 or maybe even legal to get a tattoo in this state as no one under 18 can be legally tattooed.
3. Turns out it is her 2 year old and she wants to put angel wings on her back. After a week of going back and forth with her that time station says they are calling Child Protective Services, which they do. They go out and she convinces them for the moment she isn't going to do it.
4. Six months later someone asks whatever happened to Tattoo Lisa and she contacts the station again.
5. She has moved, she believes no one can find her, she has blocked the caller ID and uses a new email address. She claims not only does she have a tattoo artist friend who will do it but has all the professionals this child will ever need to see lined up so she never has to go to the emergency room and no one who is required to report something like this to Child Protective Services will ever see the tattoo. She is more convinced than ever this is the most perfectest thing to do on the planet, is in the most bestest interest of the child and it will happen on the child's third birthday.
6. She is also mad at the station for blindsiding her (isn't that the new definition of a Survivor Blindside, we tell you we are going to do it, we do it, and you have no idea how this happened to you?) and making her go into hiding. No amount of we told you we would do it, we did it, you knew we were going to do it changes the fact the station people were jerks for following through on what they said they would do and telling her what they were going to do. IT'S A BLINDSIDE!!!
7. Station reiterates that they are going to find her, tell Child Protective Services where she is, and what she plans to do. She doesn't believe they will do that, and even if they did they can't find her. No one will find her, no one who is involved will get in trouble, no one who ever sees the tattoo before the child is 18 will report her or get in trouble for not reporting her, as she is smarter than all y'all.
8. Only person who doesn't seem to be in it for self-promotion calls the station. He is a private investigator who is not allowing them to use his name or business name. He just wants to be involved to get the child away from the lunatic's needles.
So, um, skin doesn't always grow evenly and I know my birthmark changed shape as I grew, so what will the angel wings look like by the time the kid is old enough to get them removed?
What mental illness does Tattoo Lisa suffering from. Is she just a narcissist or is this some variant of Munchhausen's by proxy or something?
So this "artist" that will do it (assuming it isn't just Lisa), how likely is it they actually make a living doing tattoos and what will the angel wings look like when someone who did a prison tat once tries to draw on a squiggling kid?
I keep hoping she doesn't even have a kid and is just pranking the station or something but that Child Services did actually find her and talk to her makes me wonder if she might actually try this? Assuming she ever gets unsupervised visitation with her kid ever again.