The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JBug: Terrible News!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-13, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"JBug: Terrible News!"
Kingfish hasn't been twanging so good, as in country music. This last rendition made me want to clean my eyes out with tequila. Yep, It's a foonerlink and will draw blood.
Don't do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO4-nKeyRE4

Kingfish baby! You need more Heart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vb0z7mY

Note to JBug: Thanks for the inspiration of becoming a promoter of the "more talented". I'm going to hire a squaking crow next. Or go get me a bottle of Jack.

foonermints: So disappointed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JBug: Terrible News! kingfish 09-23-13 1
   RE: JBug: Terrible News! foonermints 09-23-13 2
       RE: JBug: Terrible News! kingfish 09-23-13 3
           RE: JBug: Terrible News! foonermints 09-23-13 4
               RE: JBug: Terrible News! kingfish 09-23-13 6
                   RE: JBug: Terrible News! foonermints 09-23-13 7
                   RE: JBug: Terrible News! foonermints 09-24-13 9
                       RE: JBug: Terrible News! kingfish 09-24-13 10
                           RE: JBug: Terrible News! foonermints 09-25-13 12
 whut? jbug 09-23-13 5
   The Life foonermints 09-27-13 19
 RE: JBug: Terrible News! Dakota 09-23-13 8
   *sigh* foonermints 09-25-13 11
       RE: *sigh* Dakota 09-25-13 13
           RE: *sigh* kingfish 09-25-13 14
               Face It foonermints 09-25-13 15
                   RE: Face It kingfish 09-26-13 16
                       RE: Face It Dakota 09-26-13 17
                           I Like This foonermints 10-06-13 20
                               RE: I Like This Dakota 10-07-13 21
                                   RE: I Like This foonermints 10-07-13 22
                       "Little Buddy"? foonermints 09-26-13 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16259 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-13, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-13 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

Beautiful. John Prine was a master, and Raitt's voice was golden. That was pre-stripe Bonnie Raitt.

I like the Old Crow Medicine show also.

All are available on FishTunes for one Fish dollar per song.

(Too bad Karchita was too smart to get rich).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-23-13, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
Current Market Rates:

1 = $3 Karchita

Yep, she could have tripled her Obama Dollars (another name for"Yen") if she was only trusting! *sigh*

foonermints: now putting sticky fingers into arbitrage.

09-23-13, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
She was afraid that the Fish dollar bubble would burst, I guess.

09-23-13, 11:30 AM (EST)
4. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-13 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

Not a chance! It's going up Up UP!
She should have got in on the Seafloor.

It's a shame. But there's still time! Everyone should get in now! That's like NOW! baby!

09-23-13, 01:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-13 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

Lucky for me I did get in on the seafloor. Now I've got seas of money. But I'm thinking of converting everything into sand dollars.

(Ladies! Now I'm rich too!)

BTW, I own the rights to Zombie™Fish too.

09-23-13, 01:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
Sand Dollars are currently beached. Not a good plan. As long as the Fish Dollars keep swimming upwards, I'd definitely keep my hooks in them.

your foonertrage

09-24-13, 00:34 AM (EST)
9. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
Dear Mr. Fish, King

foonerZombie™ has been registered since Before The Dawn of Time. This is called a "Block" in legalese.
Your infringement or "chip" as we say in the legal profession requires you to turn over 150% of all profits earned (or shall we say "stolen") since Time began.

Fish Dollars are not accepted. 99.9% fine gold or platinum is OK.

~The Army of foonermints!

09-24-13, 08:39 AM (EST)
10. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
Don't think small, if you a way of producing paperwork that was prepared "Before the Dawn of Time", you have something much more valuable than a puny old Zombie™ royalty claim.

Go back before "the Dawn of Time" and make a gold nugget the size of Mars. You'll have the perfect "Before the Dawn of Time Bling".

I happen to have a spare time machine and will offer a free ride to "Before the Dawn of Time" in return for dropping all crappy (legalese for crappy) litigation and claims.

It's perched on top of the sheer face of Mt. Baldy. Warning, the initial feeling when starting to travel thru time is that of falling, but don't worry, very shortly you will be back in time to where ever you want to be. Trust me.

09-25-13, 01:22 AM (EST)
12. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
Nice "Downplay" try, Mr. Fish, King, but we're still coming after you and your massive, hideous profits.

btw: Did you know that "Kingfish™ is and has been the property of foonerindustries™ since before time began? More money for us!

Thank You Very Much {/BS} for your More Than Kind {//BS → dang! maybe THAT will work} offer of the use of your "Spare Time Machine" {Hell's Bells! - guess not! Oh well..}
Fact of the matter is, our rekke patrol says it looks like The Hindenburg, powered by a Remington incendiary shotshell.

foonercorp™ declines Your Most Generous Offer. {Holy Goat Skin Batman, you're never going to get rid of this smirk!}

Lots of Love,

jbug 16735 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-13, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "whut?"
Of course I peek in here while at work ---
where I can watch a youtube but can't turn on the sound to hear it!

Will be back later tonight to see what mischief you are up to.

09-27-13, 00:51 AM (EST)
19. "The Life"
Of a promoter is never easy, be it arbitrage, music, Indian Chief or Batman.

Especially music. I'm still rooting for Kingfish. After all, he's the only client I've got.

More Emmylou inspiration for The Fish: *sob*

Dakota 5657 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-13, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: JBug: Terrible News!"
So is this just something to talk about, a mystery to figure out? If Kingfish needs to get his groove back, try Kip, my latest crush
This is a double.

Kip Moore

Agman's Spring Fling '12

09-25-13, 00:57 AM (EST)
11. "*sigh*"
Linky no Workee.

09-25-13, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *sigh*"
KIP MOORE

09-25-13, 08:19 AM (EST)
14. "RE: *sigh*"
FTR, I think my twanger is coming back. Turns out it was just a little shy.

09-25-13, 10:58 PM (EST)
15. "Face It"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-13 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

That snatched your Twanger away from being a complete flop. Straightfaced Smileys: everybody needs one.

09-26-13, 08:48 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Face It"
Hey little buddy, you want to hear me twang you a song?

Well, let's gather around the old campfire and sang us a song about how Pretty Penelope helped get Cowboy Bob the twang back that he lost by being out on the prarie too long with just his faithful horse, and nothing to do at night.

09-26-13, 01:41 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Face It"
Amarillo By Morning

Plenty of twang, although Penelope and Bob aren't specifically mentioned - lost my wife and a girlfriend somewhere along the way ----- I ain't got a dime but what I got is mine, I ain't rich but Lord I'm free

10-06-13, 03:15 PM (EST)
20. "I Like This"
Although I wonder if Kinkfish™ requires something with more orneriness?

Copperhead Road

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Dakota: Excellent choices in music.

10-07-13, 11:05 AM (EST)
21. "RE: I Like This"
But, but what if he doesn't come back?

Agman's Spring Fling '12

10-07-13, 12:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I Like This"
I'm recruiting you, sweetheart.

*naughtee pinchee!*

I told you I was from India, right?

09-26-13, 11:29 PM (EST)
18. ""Little Buddy"?"
Gilligan?

No. that's just wrong.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •