The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I LVOE you all! (and pass it on...)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-13, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I LVOE you all! (and pass it on...)"
Another dear friend of Blows received a VERY close call recently and while she is still in recovery (and deserves lots of positive vibes, people) she is indeed back with us, after a close brush with the other side.
I know she ain't big OTer but I do know OT still has a pretty good reach.

from Rebel Crown...
Must remember to suggest watching Resurrection with Ellen Burstyn. Not promising anything but she's come back from seeing the white light. Could have restorative purposes.

Moral: Please don't be going into comas, people.
And if you do, please come out of them!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on... suzzee 09-14-13 1
 Tribey foonermints 09-14-13 2
 RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on... dabo 09-14-13 3
   According to the established norms IceCat 09-15-13 4
 RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on... kingfish 09-15-13 5
 RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on... Estee 09-15-13 6
   RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on... foonermints 09-15-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4977 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-14-13, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on...)"
Maybe good vibes from both boards will help RC, take utmost care of yourself.

I should be watched....closely.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12341 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-13, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tribey"
Rebel will be in our prayers.

Tribe: The Wobbly Days..

dabo 25385 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-13, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on...)"
))))))))) (((((((((
.. positive vibes ..

IceCat 17315 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-13, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "According to the established norms"

... with regards to the graphical representation of wave phenomena, you're Bogarting the vibes, dude.

kingfish 16147 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-13, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on...)"
Good news, more peeps should come out of their comas.

Estee 55262 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-13, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on...)"
You see that, Blood Vs. Water? You tried to get one of us, but you failed, do you hear me? Failed!

foonermints 12341 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-13, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I LVOE you all! (and pass it on...)"
The Witch hath spoken.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •