The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DAW by proxy."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-13, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DAW by proxy."
One of theirs for one of ours is involved with network TV again, and the results will be on display all week. Just got to clear spoiler space before I can give out the details because networks like to listen and sue, but don't have the attention span to get this far into anything --

-- okay, we're safe. So here's the reveal:

Tribephyl's partner built the set pieces for NBC's Million-Second Quiz. So be sure to tune in long enough tonight that you can see and appreciate what SO Of Tribe hath wrought.

But don't watch the actual show.

Seacrest.

The Seacrest is not good.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DAW by proxy. kingfish 09-10-13 1
 RE: DAW by proxy. kidflash212 09-11-13 2
 RE: DAW by proxy. RollDdice 09-11-13 3
 RE: DAW by proxy. jbug 09-11-13 4
 RE: DAW by proxy. tribephyl 09-12-13 5
   RE: DAW by proxy. kingfish 09-12-13 6
 SO update tribephyl 09-18-13 7
   RE: SO update Estee 09-18-13 8
       RE: SO update kingfish 09-18-13 9
   vicariously yours suzzee 09-18-13 10
   RE: SO update dabo 09-18-13 11
       RE: SO update tribephyl 09-18-13 12
           RE: SO update dabo 09-23-13 15
               RE: SO update tribephyl 09-24-13 16
                   RE: SO update kingfish 09-24-13 17
 RE: DAW by proxy. kingfish 09-19-13 13
   RE: DAW by proxy. tribephyl 09-19-13 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16203 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-13, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DAW by proxy."
Looking for teal accents and phresh phlowers on the set.

Congrats to SO of Tribe. The Tribemeister. Tribeador. Tribearoo.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 3866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-13, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DAW by proxy."
Well, congratulations to the SO of Tribe

RollDdice 5668 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-13, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DAW by proxy."
Well, many congratulations to tribe's SO. May his fame last many Millions of Seconds longer than this show.

The Seacrest is everywhere.

jbug 16718 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-13, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DAW by proxy."
dang!
Congrats to Tribe's SO.

It's spring in TribeLand 2012

tribephyl 9804 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-13, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: DAW by proxy."
*snort*
That's awesome.
Thanks for the plug.

To think, my night was spent listening to all of the "technical details" of the parts and pieces of the chair and virtually nothing much of the show itself.
Did you see that?! The chair went from dark blue to yellow and now it's green. I strung together all of these dio.....

He actually brought home some of the remnants of the LEDs and casings used around the big circle of the chair. Lawd knows what he's gonna create for the house. Maybe some color-shifting walkway lights? For now, they're still in a box.

09-12-13, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DAW by proxy."
Just be alert in case he brings home a sledge hammer. Or wrecking ball.

Congrats to John SOe again.

09-18-13, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "SO update"
So after 1 viewing of the Seacrest vehicle, the novelty of the recently created projects lost it's luster and he has moved on to the next project.

Gawds help me...

He has started work on the new...

Oh geez I just can't say it.

His new project is for... *gag*

This really is hard.
It's tough to admit I have narrowed my degrees of seperation from ...

Brittney Spears!

He is currently part of the team who will create all the new set pieces for her new show in VEGAS!

Good thing he told me when I was drunk.

Estee 55340 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-13, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SO update"
Generous of him on the timing, as most people would have heard that and then become drunk.

You should totally ask him if he can get tickets.

09-18-13, 05:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SO update"
This totally screams Peep Meet.

(The getting drunk part. Estee is desig. driver).

suzzee 4985 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-18-13, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "vicariously yours"
Would you rather be closer to Miley?

Actually it's the lighting that makes the show. Imagine Ms. Spears in Walmart. See, much more impressive with diodes & such.

Enjoy your half of the limelight or is that diode light?

I should be watched....closely.

dabo 25430 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-13, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SO update"
So sorry to hear that. But he certainly knew the risks when he got into the biz.

09-18-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SO update"
see, now that's what I wanted. Pity.
I was very happy with my removed by generations status. Now there's a chance I may run into her at some point in the future and have to feign interest.

dabo 25430 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-13, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SO update"
Ask her about:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/britney-spears-may-lip-sync-during-vegas-shows----report-1037012.php

Triple Dog Dare.

09-24-13, 02:04 AM (EST)
16. "RE: SO update"
Lol. I may just do that. It certainly sounds like something I'd want to know the answer to.

What's troubling is the article claims that since the Michael Jackson show features lip-synching than most won't be upset about Britney doing the same... ahem, MJ is dead. Britney is alive. That's a huge reason to expect actual singing at her shows.

09-24-13, 09:28 AM (EST)
17. "RE: SO update"
Be grateful for Lip-Synching.

I think Lip Synching to studio recorded music would be smart, and sound better. I'm not sure that even Autotune would be able to keep her live singing in tune.

09-19-13, 09:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: DAW by proxy."
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-13 AT 11:36 AM (EST)

I think that sounds like a pretty good gig. It only cost Tribe"TentPole"Phyl's SO a little piece of his soul, and soul (that kind, not the Otis Redding kind) is so overrated these days anyway.

How many of you wouldn't given up chunks of your soul for a chance to be associated with fame and fortune?

Tribe, are you satisfied for the Moniker SO for your SO? Obviously we stay away from real names, for the most part, but if hes going to keep coming up in conversation, you may or may not want to consider something a little less John Doe-ish?

09-19-13, 04:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: DAW by proxy."
Looking through the archives would reveal the moniker of tribe's SO.
tribe fam includes tribephyl, tribelee, and the tribepups; CooperBear and BillieGoat.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •