The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Every DAW's a little bit racist."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-13, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Every DAW's a little bit racist."
To 'honor' the events taking place in the hamster cage, say, post, or link to something which is, shall we say, not entirely within the realm of political correctness. Because deep down, aren't we all members of Aryan Nation?

No. No, we are not. But still.

I'll start. (Warning: semi-safe for work at best. With a really forgiving workplace. In fact, just hide your monitor and use earbuds.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jJ2uoLinyM&feature=player_embedded

Gosh, I'm evil.

Must be that tainted Yellow Peril blood.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... cahaya 07-12-13 1
   RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... Estee 07-12-13 2
       RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... cahaya 07-12-13 3
           RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... Estee 07-12-13 4
               RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... cahaya 07-12-13 5
 RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... kingfish 07-14-13 6
   Yes! foonermints 07-14-13 7
       RE: Yes! kingfish 07-14-13 8
           RE: Yes! foonermints 07-14-13 9
               RE: Yes! kingfish 07-14-13 10
                   Albanian RV's? foonermints 07-15-13 12
                       RE: Albanian RV's? kingfish 07-15-13 13
   RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... kingfish 07-14-13 11
 RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist... Colonel Zoidberg 07-16-13 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-13, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
Good gosh! Blue, white, purple, orange, yellow, or pink? Take your pick of the ponies!

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

Pony *snort* while I ride the yellow Mustang on the road dressed in teal. Give me some horsepower under the hood!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-12-13, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-13 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

On a typical day: lavender, white, yellow -- first and third switch every so often -- then pink, orange, and finally the insufferable cyan presence known locally as Rainbow Jerkass.

Bloody irritating cyans.

You will never manage to ride the yellow one. The orange would just kill you for trying.

07-12-13, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
Do we need to cover the whole physical spectrum of colors, white in its full combination of all of the whole spectrum, black with none of it, brown with much of it, red or orange or yellow within the rainbow?

I'll ride the yellow ragtop, thanks to fooner, cruising between the lines. My true color is a deep midnight blue.

07-12-13, 05:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
Yes, and if you've having trouble figuring out the proper discrimination order to follow, North Carolina will be drafting a bill about it on Monday.

07-12-13, 08:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
Yeah, no doubt the NC legislation will banned colored ponies, and their intermingling amongst each other, and the TX judicial system will have no compunctions at all about executing them, the 501st coming up next.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-13, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
Most of the people I hate are white/Caucasian/western European/whatever the PC term is now. Am I a racist?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-13, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Yes!"
I'm hatin' some people from British Columbia right now. Ignorants parked their 60' motor home in front of my house.
Ah well, another call to the cops. This is MY hidey-hole!

foonermints: living with morons

07-14-13, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yes!"
Oh yeah, I hate morons too. And space hogging illegal street parking RVing British Colombians.

(Better check and see if they made water/elec./cable/etc. hookups to your hidey hole. If they haven't, you might try tying into their water/elec./cable etc. connections. Make'em pay).

07-14-13, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yes!"
LAPD was just here to say "hello" to them. *grin*

Sorry! I can't have Can'tadians set up shop in front of my kitchen window. Sandee wakes up and all she can see is a GIANT slab of fiberglass while preparing Sunday breakfast.

Well, another little trauma is gone, but may still lead to my future heart attack.

07-14-13, 02:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Yes!"
Sunday breakfast...yum.

So, are Alabamian RV's allowed? (Relax, you're safe, at least as far as this Alabamian is concerned).

07-15-13, 01:16 PM (EST)
12. "Albanian RV's?"
If you've driven all the way to get the Hell out of Albania, the least I can do is give you a blueberry pancake, Mister Kingfczyk.
(While my trained cat is stuffing 4 kilos of coke into the wheel well of your mobile pig for the cops to find as they show up before you're finished. Consider it a "Going Away" present!)
I got nothin' but love, baby!

Foonermints: The Legend..
Dinner was even better. Pulled pork, corn-on-the-cob with evil-good fried potatoes and later: peach pie!

Now it's back to salads. At least it's butter lettuce.

07-15-13, 02:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Albanian RV's?"
Four kilos of coke? is that like a Super-duper Gulper? They wouldn't allow me in New York with that.

(And as I understand it from the dictionary that I wrote myself, "Kingfczyk" is Polish for "grateful lover".)

It's peach season in Alabama.

07-14-13, 02:42 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
But come on, shouldn't the black fish swim in the bottom of the tank? White fish shouldn't have to dodge black fish turds.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-16-13, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Every DAW's a little bit racist."
I typically use my fallback of "I'm not a racist; I hate everyone equally," but then I remember this:

1. No one with sense has ever called me a racist.
2. As a person with no follicles on my head, I often get "Nazi," "skinhead," and the like, which I find extremely offensive, since they're about the farthest thing from true.

However, then I remember that most of you see me as a lobster, so if I say I hate people, that makes me racist against another kind and therefore no better than Kim Jong Aryan.

Brandon would be dangerous. He'd be the one the where the broadcaster uses his first, middle and last names. -suzzee

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •