The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just remember if you come to North Carolina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-10-13, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just remember if you come to North Carolina"
Do not get an abortion while you are riding a motorcycle without a helmet.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/07/10/3021288/nc-house-rushes-forward-new-abortion.html

But hey at least it no longer is you can't have an abortion while practicing Sharia Law.

I think that's progress.

Why does it have to be part of some other unrelated legislation? Do they think the Monday protesters won't notice if the title of the bill doesn't match what they are really trying to pass?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just remember if you come to No... cahaya 07-10-13 1
   Another Nanny State? foonermints 07-11-13 2
   RE: Just remember if you come to No... Snidget 07-11-13 4
       RE: Just remember if you come to No... dabo 07-12-13 6
           RE: Just remember if you come to No... cahaya 07-12-13 7
 RE: Just remember if you come to No... dabo 07-11-13 3
 Hashtag acheived Snidget 07-11-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-13, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just remember if you come to North Carolina"
Cycle helmets and babies laws together!

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

Ye, gawds, is this is what the state governments are coming to? Like, seriously.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-13, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Another Nanny State?"
Where's newsome? We'll even tell you what to think!(Sharia Law coming soon!)

I wonder how Obamacare is doing? Oh! Let's see another forbidden foonerlink

07-11-13, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just remember if you come to North Carolina"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-13 AT 07:39 AM (EST)

And the state legislature wonders why on earth there is a big protest in Raleigh every Monday...

I'm beginning to think that the Political Parties hired the people from Big Brother that says the hamsters passed psychological testing to vet the candidates.

Are you getting the abolish the IRS ads in IN like we are getting here in NC. Just who is going to administer the new tax code they are going to replace the old tax code with?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-13, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Just remember if you come to North Carolina"
I cannot figure out the "IRS ads" thing no matter how many searches I conduct.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-13, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Just remember if you come to North Carolina"
The IRS, the NSA, the FBI, the DOJ, the whole three-letter alphabet soup who intrude into our personal lives.

Caged by Snidget

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-13, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just remember if you come to North Carolina"
How else you gonna get a durned helmet law passed?

07-11-13, 12:44 PM (EST)
5. "Hashtag acheived"
#vaginamotorcycles

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •